Officialdom Conspiracy?

Typical Craig Thomson performance strewn with bizarre and simply wrong minor decisions.

But not one influenced the game. Imo no claim for a penalty was even close.

Nothing contentious, just a deserved defeat brought on by our own manager and player failings.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Typical Craig Thomson performance strewn with bizarre and simply wrong minor decisions.

But not one influenced the game. Imo no claim for a penalty was even close.

Nothing contentious, just a deserved defeat brought on by our own manager and player failings.

Your right although if that was the scum .They get that penalty claim near the end

Thank Fuck it's his last season

We await the real damage he will cause us .He will surely get at least 2 more OF games .Possibly 2 and definitely 1 Cup final  

See the fenian press propaganda campaign  has resulted in Madden getting demoted to the Championship for the first time this season, where he’ll referee Falkirk versus Dunfermline.

This is where the control is coming from, make a mistake against them and you will be punished, can’t say the same rules apply else where.  

30 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

See the fenian press propaganda campaign  has resulted in Madden getting demoted to the Championship for the first time this season, where he’ll referee Falkirk versus Dunfermline.

This is where the control is coming from, make a mistake against them and you will be punished, can’t say the same rules apply else where.  

What has he done that Collum or Thompson  doesn't do every other week

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Tbf is there not a fair bit of rivalry between them 2 and possibly they think it needs a strong referee? 

Sure Falkirk fans threw fake eyeballs at Dean Sheils not so long ago, not sure how the rivalry came about but they hate each other.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tbf is there not a fair bit of rivalry between them 2 and possibly they think it needs a strong referee? 

Sure Falkirk fans threw fake eyeballs at Dean Sheils not so long ago, not sure how the rivalry came about but they hate each other.

It’s been reported in the press as being demoted due to an SFA’s charge citing  "serious foul play" over a tackle that Bobby Madden missed.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

It’s been reported in the press as being demoted due to an SFA’s charge citing  "serious foul play" over a tackle that Bobby Madden missed.

You need to forgive me because I don't buy any newspapers or watch news so not sure of the incident you mean.

On 30/09/2018 at 16:40, GOAT said:

As I said in the other thread, scumbag.  But grasses are scumbags tae. 

What age are you goat, 12? And what do you have to hide?

Seriously though the twat who chucked the coin is as much a cunt as the taigs who threw bottles at kids.

Do refs not do several top league games then a lesser game ie championship as routine? I'm sure that's been stated previously when queries raised about refs being demoted, especially that these lower league games were planned.

This sounds like media puting out this line to emphasise the ref done so wrong by their beloved scum that he's being punished.

Edit. Found this from Nov...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/why-referees-are-rarely-demoted-or-backed-after-high-profile-error-1-4625610/amp&ved=2ahUKEwj34IOsluvdAhXLC8AKHbVZAUsQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1CQOshltf5vcTj2Zrt3s6W

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Do refs not do several top league games then a lesser game ie championship as routine? I'm sure that's been stated previously when queries raised about refs being demoted, especially that these lower league games were planned.

This sounds like media puting out this line to emphasise the ref done so wrong by their beloved scum that he's being punished.

Edit. Found this from Nov...

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/why-referees-are-rarely-demoted-or-backed-after-high-profile-error-1-4625610/amp&ved=2ahUKEwj34IOsluvdAhXLC8AKHbVZAUsQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1CQOshltf5vcTj2Zrt3s6W

I think the rota for the referees are delivered in a 4-6 week period, it would be interesting to see if the rota has changed since last weeks game. 

Could easy be the media appeasing their fan group but it could just as easily be the spfl chairman appeasing his employers.

One things for certain, their media are continuing the pressure on the referees to maintain their agenda. Which I believe is the orchestrator for what is an evident officialdom conspiracy against our club.

12 hours ago, Vision said:

Ref for Sunday....... John Beaton.

This thread'll be warm.

Fuck sake,we'll be lucky to get a draw,the hibs game last year was the only time in all the years I've watched the gers,that I thought the ref was genuinely cheating.!!

In the business world if someone within a company fails to achieve a level of competency they get disciplinary action.

1. How are refs disciplined? 
  2. Are officials ever fired?
  3. Do they ever get a letter put in their file?
  4. Are complaints ever filed?
  5. Could the rules be changed to allow managers to request that in the final 2 minutes of each half, game changing calls are reviewed by the ref with the help of tv footage played in slow motion?

Said we would have it easy on Sunday from the ref before the game . I was proved correct .

There was no way that little bastard was going to be as biased as he was last year in the Hivs game

I honestly couldn't believe the contrast in performances from both games .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Said we would have it easy on Sunday from the ref before the game . I was proved correct .

There was no way that little bastard was going to be as biased as he was last year in the Hivs game

I honestly couldn't believe the contrast in performances from both games .

I know what you mean.

But we also look more disciplined and fitter (therefore not making tired challenges).

Ref v Rapid also called a lot correct (linesman didnt obviously).

Two teams in a row battered us off park, or tried to, and we held our ground and kept discipline.

Archived