Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Overall good game from the ref.

I felt morelos yellow was harsh. It was the scott Brown wannabe that squared up. Morelos didn't take the bait and still got a booking. 

Been happening since he's been here.

Think he's probably the most booked player for being fouled or squared up to.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Walker also said the Hamilton one was not a penalty, regardless. We have to balanced if this thread is to have any credence. I have seen all three have penalties given. I have also seen two of the three denied. Morelos was a stonewaller

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Walker also said the Hamilton one was not a penalty, regardless. We have to balanced if this thread is to have any credence. I have seen all three have penalties given. I have also seen two of the three denied. Morelos was a stonewaller

Don't understand your post at all tbh. 

What's not balanced, us not mentioning a Hamilton challenge that was never a pen, or something to do with Walker's comments?

It's not about whether you've seen then given or denied. It's about whether refs get them right or wrong. The consensus is he got all 3 right today which is what's wanted from refs. And whar this thread is about to see if we get parity of decisions. Surely this is a balanced view?

23 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't understand your post at all tbh. 

What's not balanced, us not mentioning a Hamilton challenge that was never a pen, or something to do with Walker's comments?

It's not about whether you've seen then given or denied. It's about whether refs get them right or wrong. The consensus is he got all 3 right today which is what's wanted from refs. And whar this thread is about to see if we get parity of decisions. Surely this is a balanced view?

Because to focus of the post was that walker said he was right to go down. As far as Walker as concerned, he was balanced. By choosing to ignore Walker's full analysis of the incident it shows imbalance to suit his agenda. Thus invalidating any good points made. 

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Because to focus of the post was that walker said he was right to go down. As far as Walker as concerned, he was balanced. By choosing to ignore Walker's full analysis of the incident it shows imbalance to suit his agenda. Thus invalidating any good points made. 

Mate I'll assume you're on the bevvy cos that makes as little sense as your previous one ?.

You said previously "We have to balanced if this thread is to have any credence".  Walker's views on Rangers, and football in general aren't balanced or correct. He encourages cheats. He's a wank.

I'll happily debate the rights and wrongs of decisions, but fuck having what he thinks as some sort of basis of correct judgement.

48 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mate I'll assume you're on the bevvy cos that makes as little sense as your previous one ?.

You said previously "We have to balanced if this thread is to have any credence".  Walker's views on Rangers, and football in general aren't balanced or correct. He encourages cheats. He's a wank.

I'll happily debate the rights and wrongs of decisions, but fuck having what he thinks as some sort of basis of correct judgement.

To be fair it make perfect sense 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Enlighten me then.

I'm not bring arsey, I just don't see how Walkers comments have an impact on a thread's credibility, if that was the point being made.

If posters in the thread can't be balanced then any cunt reading it, ie a journo, will pick and choose what they wish to read and possibly report. If some of the posters choose to ignore that walker said it wasn't a pen, then that will be highlighted as a biased take on proceedings, not a fair reflection of events. 

That point made that Walker is a wanker, or a prick or a cunt is immaterial. Neither is that point that he is generally not balanced. 

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Enlighten me then.

I'm not bring arsey, I just don't see how Walkers comments have an impact on a thread's credibility, if that was the point being made.

I am pissed to he fair ?

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

If posters in the thread can't be balanced then any cunt reading it, ie a journo, will pick and choose what they wish to read and possibly report. If some of the posters choose to ignore that walker said it wasn't a pen, then that will be highlighted as a biased take on proceedings, not a fair reflection of events. 

That point made that Walker is a wanker, or a prick or a cunt is immaterial. Neither is that point that he is generally not balanced. 

Was the handball a penalty?

Was the Morelos trip a penalty?

Was the Tav nothing incident a penalty?

Give me your views on the refs performance.

25 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Was the handball a penalty?

Was the Morelos trip a penalty?

Was the Tav nothing incident a penalty?

Give me your views on the refs performance.

Ffs the quote I was on about, was inaccurate about walker's statement. I have my views in a previous post. Now go and read it again. I ain't fucking repeating it

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Ffs the quote I was on about, was inaccurate about walker's statement. I have my views in a previous post. Now go and read it again. I ain't fucking repeating it

You said some pish about seen 3 given, seen 2 not given and Morelos one a stone waller.

Ive still not  understood whether YOU think all 3 were penalties, nor why it's relevant that Walker thinks they were soft (does soft mean it's shite when given but was technically a foul?)

No need to spit your dummy out dummiesout just cause you're mwi and making no sense.

Despite all the moaning in the media I don't think anyone is saying that any of the 3 decisions were wrong. Ive watched all of them back and Dallas got them all correct. The attacker had a fist full of Tavernier jersey ffs, he can't realistically expect a penalty for that. 

The handball he has leaned into it, the first contact on the shoulder /upper arm was debatable, but just to make sure the ball didn't get to our striker, he swept it away with his lower arm. 

Our 2nd pen with Morelos heading away from goal was dumb, but he not only tripped him, he also had a tug of his shirt. Stupid, but a penalty nonetheless.. Even Martin Canning agreed with that one!

The haters can hate, but bad decisions they do not make ?

12 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

This thread. Balanced? Never going to happen - it’s a Rangers forum for a start and the outcome of this thread is predestined - I’d be stunned if the conclusion is anything other than - there aw’ against us! 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This thread. Balanced? Never going to happen - it’s a Rangers forum for a start and the outcome of this thread is predestined - I’d be stunned if the conclusion is anything other than - there aw’ against us! 

And yet you never contribute to give views on decisions for or against, only to criticise the concept that we are not treated with parity. That there demonstrates a closed mind and is the biggest lack of objectivity and balance.

Its been said repeatedly that ignoring the debate on the potential reasons why for now, let's understand the true extent of what is happening.

Which decisions are you challenging?

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet you never contribute to give views on decisions for or against, only to criticise the concept that we are not treated with parity. That there demonstrates a closed mind and is the biggest lack of objectivity and balance.

Its been said repeatedly that ignoring the debate on the potential reasons why for now, let's understand the true extent of what is happening.

Which decisions are you challenging?

Take yesterday’s game - we lose a late equaliser - get two penalties shortly after to help win the game - and folk are still moaning about some decisions as tho’ the ref was biased! :lol: 

You've started this thread on the premise ‘something is happening’ - you use that ‘confirmation bias’ to show it’s happening and at the end of the season you’ll used that flawed logic to feed you’re own and other’s paranoia and say it is happening! Laughable and pathetic 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Take yesterday’s game - we lose a late equaliser - get two penalties shortly after to help win the game - and folk are still moaning about some decisions as tho’ the ref was biased! :lol: 

You've started this thread on the premise ‘something is happening’ - you use that ‘confirmation bias’ to show it’s happening and at the end of the season you’ll used that flawed logic to feed you’re own and other’s paranoia and say it is happening! Laughable and pathetic 

Is that your best?

2 penalties given in our favour, which were fouls, demonstrates there's no bias against us? ?????

Completely ignoring the jist if the thread which is decisions wrongly given or not given when should have been. Like those on post 1.

You've surpassed yourself here. At least you had the decency to describe yourself in your last sentence above.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If anyone can watch that 2nd penalty incident yesterday and think there is still a conspiracy against us then they need their head checked. As soft a penalty as you're ever likely to see.

No foul?

I'd say it was similar to the one given against Arfield where contact was absolutely minimal, but it was a foul. And one I didnt say went against us in the post 1 scoring.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If anyone can watch that 2nd penalty incident yesterday and think there is still a conspiracy against us then they need their head checked. As soft a penalty as you're ever likely to see.

There are no such a thing as a soft penalty, there is either a penalty or not a penalty. Guy used his arm to stop ball reaching Morelos therefore a penalty. 

Archived