Officialdom Conspiracy?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I was doing my nut tbh

Never a straight red for me

Every weekend we talk about the refs giving decisions .The only one analysed and discussed will be the one we actually got . Of course no mention of the penalty it may have been

Spot on EJ , thought it was a yellow too , there was no malice it was momentum that made him go in like that. Quickest i have ever seen a ref get a red card out.......

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Spot on EJ , thought it was a yellow too , there was no malice it was momentum that made him go in like that. Quickest i have ever seen a ref get a red card out.......

It seems you and me may have been in the minority . Astonishing

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Judging by this thread - plenty! It doesn’t make them correct tho! 

That is very true BP9 . None more so than myself

I would take being a paranoid passionate bear every day of the week .

Before being an appeasing , apologetic , jacobite , yes voter any day of the week .

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

:p: Are we really surprised by this . Our team is full of animals and guys kicking the opposition all over the shop

The continuing saga will sadly continue . Almost certainly costing us in big games

See the beggars being the most well behaved too:hmmm:

55 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Judging by this thread - plenty! It doesn’t make them correct tho! 

23 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Maybe we are the dirtiest team in the league and are being punished accordingly... 

Do you think we warrant being bottom of the fair play league based on what youve seen this season?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Maybe we are the dirtiest team in the league and are being punished accordingly... 

Do you think we warrant being bottom of the fair play league based on what youve seen this season?

not even close - we are far from a dirty team - in fact one of the few that tries to play football.

26 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That’s irrelevant - it’s the conspiracy I don’t buy into - shite refereeing abounds but no conspiracy - no ‘institutional’ bias - just decisions seen through blue tinted specs - the real victims Today were hearts - ask Mr C. levin, his team had to play against 12, no 13 men today .... and how we laughed at his paranoia! :pipe:

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That’s irrelevant - it’s the conspiracy I don’t buy into - shite refereeing abounds but no conspiracy - no ‘institutional’ bias - just decisions seen through blue tinted specs - the real victims Today were hearts - ask Mr C. levin, his team had to play against 12, no 13 men today .... and how we laughed at his paranoia! :pipe:

So it's just continual incompetence that affects us more than others, that sees us repeatedly  punished more than others, often wrongly punished or where our opponents wrongly aren't punished?

Gotcha.

That's bias 👍

36 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Couldn't give a fuck if we are bottom of the fair play legaue. Would actually make us winning the league even sweeter :lol:

We need to give a fuck though as suspensions, which increase as players pick up more cards, will end up costing us.

There could probably be an "Officialdom Conspiracy - Part 2" thread.

One where decisions are wrongly given in our favour or against us because the ref missed it... i.e. today goal for us

This thread would maybe be more equal and prove refs are shite and not biased.

BUT

The other thread would be where we are blatantly treated different and punished different. Where the ref or linesman looks at a decision and thinks "Rangers player = bad" -- i.e. Candeias incident, Morelos red v Aberdeen, cards for celebration when other teams get away with it etc...

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

There could probably be an "Officialdom Conspiracy - Part 2" thread.

One where decisions are wrongly given in our favour or against us because the ref missed it... i.e. today goal for us

This thread would maybe be more equal and prove refs are shite and not biased.

BUT

The other thread would be where we are blatantly treated different and punished different. Where the ref or linesman looks at a decision and thinks "Rangers player = bad" -- i.e. Candeias incident, Morelos red v Aberdeen, cards for celebration when other teams get away with it etc...

You volunteering yourself for it? 😂

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We need to give a fuck though as suspensions, which increase as players pick up more cards, will end up costing us.

Was a bit tongue in cheek mate. Obviously if it starts to mean we drop points I'd rather not. I like the aggression in the team but we do need to be a bit smarter sometimes. 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is very true BP9 . None more so than myself

I would take being a paranoid passionate bear every day of the week .

Before being an appeasing , apologetic , jacobite , kiddy fiddling yes voter any day of the week .

missed a bit :whistle:

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

:p: Are we really surprised by this . Our team is full of animals and guys kicking the opposition all over the shop

The continuing saga will sadly continue . Almost certainly costing us in big games

See the beggars being the most well behaved too:hmmm:

Almost as though there is an agenda directed against us.

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If it was shite refereeing then wouldn't all teams be about even?

Yesterday we got lucky with Morelos not being called offside when he scored, unlucky when he was called offside when he was clearly on and I'd say treated fairly when Arfield saw red, however Hearts could have seen a few players booked for persistent fouling their bad loser captain being one of them, and not forgetting the one who took his studs down Coulibaly's leg.

As for Craig levein he's a prick and always has been a prick, he must be an snp voter too.

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Why is it irrelevant ? You have been asked your opinion on a fairly straightforward question , don't know why you would dance around that , 

In your opinion do we deserve to be bottom of the fair play league ? (It's a simple yes / no question ) 

Archived