Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why is it irrelevant ? You have been asked your opinion on a fairly straightforward question , don't know why you would dance around that , 

In your opinion do we deserve to be bottom of the fair play league ? (It's a simple yes / no question ) 

Mate he votes SNP and is Wee Nics official strap-on cleaner. 

They dont do yes/no answers especially when they don’t get the answer they like.  

The only thing irrelevant in this thread is BP9. 

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

If it was shite refereeing then wouldn't all teams be about even?

Yesterday we got lucky with Morelos not being called offside when he scored, unlucky when he was called offside when he was clearly on and I'd say treated fairly when Arfield saw red, however Hearts could have seen a few players booked for persistent fouling their bad loser captain being one of them, and not forgetting the one who took his studs down Coulibaly's leg.

As for Craig levein he's a prick and always has been a prick, he must be an snp voter too.

If we are getting treated so unfairly - how do we ever manage to win, how come we get decisions for us - PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me you think referee's et. al. are so clever as to 'just' give enough against us to so we don't win anything but manage to keep us competitive - they just don't have that skill set. It's mind boggling the paranoia that seems to be growing in our support - playing the victim card - who the fuck would have thought that! Sad days.

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why is it irrelevant ? You have been asked your opinion on a fairly straightforward question , don't know why you would dance around that , 

In your opinion do we deserve to be bottom of the fair play league ? (It's a simple yes / no question ) 

Yes.

And it's irrelevant.

And many on this thread are growing in their paranoia.

One thing I really like about Gerrard is he has put a bit of steel in our team - something that has been missing - and if that leads to better results but low on the bad boy league then so be it. But being harder in the tackle, more aggressive on the pitch, more combative in the match means that we will pick up more yellow and red cards. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes.

And it's irrelevant.

One thing I really like about Gerrard is he has put a bit of steel in our team - something that has been missing - and if that leads to better results but low on the bad boy league then so be it. But being harder in the tackle, more aggressive on the pitch, more combative in the match means that we will pick up more yellow and red cards. 

Fair play I disagree though , we are stronger etc this year but imo we still lack a bit of dirtiness at times , and can't quite believe we are lower than Motherwell for starters 

18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fair play I disagree though , we are stronger etc this year but imo we still lack a bit of dirtiness at times , and can't quite believe we are lower than Motherwell for starters 

Agreed: Motherwell are dirty - we are competitive :pipe: and really, who cares where we are in that list?

18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I will tbh if bans for multiple soft yellows start too harm us as the season goes on

Every team loses players to cumulative points (and to injuries) as the season goes on - that's where the squad comes in - but we do look a bit light in the striking department if Morelos is out (for any reason) - I hope we at least get some cover there come January. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Every team loses players to cumulative points (and to injuries) as the season goes on - that's where the squad comes in - but we do look a bit light in the striking department if Morelos is out (for any reason) - I hope we at least get some cover there come January. 

Selik haven't. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If we are getting treated so unfairly - how do we ever manage to win, how come we get decisions for us - PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me you think referee's et. al. are so clever as to 'just' give enough against us to so we don't win anything but manage to keep us competitive - they just don't have that skill set. It's mind boggling the paranoia that seems to be growing in our support - playing the victim card - who the fuck would have thought that! Sad days.

You vote SNP so have already proved you're delusional therefore your words carry as much weight as a wet paper bag.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

The days of that died along time ago. Boot them all in the baws and step in their necks as they lie on the ground.

no prisoners.

Mate, you do not have your sarcasm detector switched on today:lol:

This Rangers team are beginning to resemble what a real Rangers team should look like, can play a bit but can roll the sleeves up and get stuck in when it matters and fight back against cuntable wee teams who have had their fun recently with us.

Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes.

And it's irrelevant.

But very few of our cards are for bad tackles they are for petty things that other teams get away with,if it is a bookable offence to run to your fans when scoring then so be it but make sure you book all offenders. Candiaes at Paisley and Halliday at Greenock are 2 of the worst decisions I have seen. Was Duncan Ferguson treated the same as every other player? Gazza booked for daring to have a laugh with refs card and under what rule is playing an imaginary flute or piccolo a punishable offence. There is a huge difference between paranoia and believing that you are being singled out and treated unfairly. 5 charges for daring to say colum is a poor referee yet lennon can criticise all and sundry and incite opposition fans and get nothing said. Both Berra and levein have committed at least 2 of the offences we’ve been charged with as have McInnes and his captain so it will be interesting to see what their treatment is,or am I just being paranoid?

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, you do not have your sarcasm detector switched on today:lol:

This Rangers team are beginning to resemble what a real Rangers team should look like, can play a bit but can roll the sleeves up and get stuck in when it matters and fight back against cuntable wee teams who have had their fun recently with us.

Long may it continue.

I've been no well for over a week...But I was aware you were at it.. I was playing along..honest..😅

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

I've been no well for over a week...But I was aware you were at it.. I was playing along..honest..😅

I trust your word mate, the team fairly gave you a lift yesterday I'd imagine?

Fucking marvellous performance of grit and desire with bits of quality included.

I caught the last 35 mins of the game and felt fantastic...what a comedown after the final whistle went but I did enjoy the after match clips on here.

The team and the coaching staff have given us something to believe in again. Long may the positivity and the no surrender fighting spirit continue.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Selik haven't. 

And even when they do fall foul of a ref giving decision against them 

The red card is rescinded for the most blatant red you will ever see .Ross County and Shrek 

Strangely enough .The ref is never to be seen again 🤔

Just now, Dickie said:

But very few of our cards are for bad tackles they are for petty things that other teams get away with,if it is a bookable offence to run to your fans when scoring then so be it but make sure you book all offenders. Candiaes at Paisley and Halliday at Greenock are 2 of the worst decisions I have seen. Was Duncan Ferguson treated the same as every other player? Gazza booked for daring to have a laugh with refs card and under what rule is playing an imaginary flute or piccolo a punishable offence. There is a huge difference between paranoia and believing that you are being singled out and treated unfairly. 5 charges for daring to say colum is a poor referee yet lennon can criticise all and sundry and incite opposition fans and get nothing said. Both Berra and levein have committed at least 2 of the offences we’ve been charged with as have McInnes and his captain so it will be interesting to see what their treatment is,or am I just being paranoid?

If they can rescind Browns tackle versus Ross County .I think it's safe to say The could rescind this .🤔 

I think there has to be a slight bias against us but at the same time the refs are fucking shocking in the UK  i can only count 5 good refs off the top of my head and none of them.officiate in Scotland 

Steve Clarke and ourselves are the only two I can think off that have been punished for talking out about refs this season.

It's not as if we have instigated a referee strike ........

A case in point, last week El Buffalo's ban was instigated by a fairly innocuous petted lip and throwing his hands about and being booked for dissent. Two Hearts players yesterday had the full dummy out of the pram, stamping feet, gesticulating etc and fuck all said. Inconsistent shite from referees. 

Did someone not post a stat that sellik get booked an average of 9.5 tackles, we get booked every 4.5. That mounts up to additional suspension time. 

Archived