Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Enjoyed yer wee paranoid rant 

Enjoyed yer wee paranoid rant. 

If you can point out one single piece of paranoia, you know, actual paranoia, not just something you disagree with cos you like to be different...

11 hours ago, Bears said:

If you can point out one single piece of paranoia, you know, actual paranoia, not just something you disagree with cos you like to be different...

Without even trying - the first sentence of paragraph one and first of paragraph 3 are paranoid laden! 

Referee's are not full time in Scotland and this means that there will be no substantial improvements. A full time referee in England is on roughly £100k a year, something that the SFA will not pay. Depending on the interpretation given on the law the referee's will act as per instructed by the SFA. My own thoughts of Morelos high card rate comes down to two things, his aggressive style of playing (which i wouldn't change) and his inability to speak English. As this language barrier is in place, then referees may feel the only way to communicate is through cards. VAR requires three referees in the media room along with training and correctly positioned camera's. If we are to put VARs in all three o clock kick offs and the SFA decide to have six matches on that day, we have a huge shortage of referees (Australia has worked round this, there is no more than one match as any one time). I truly believe there is no conspiracy against us, i also believe we have decent referees, its just the fact that decisions are magnified to ridiculous lengths by the members of the media who have a poor understanding of the laws that create confusion for the fans  

3 minutes ago, feda16 said:

Referee's are not full time in Scotland and this means that there will be no substantial improvements. A full time referee in England is on roughly £100k a year, something that the SFA will not pay. Depending on the interpretation given on the law the referee's will act as per instructed by the SFA. My own thoughts of Morelos high card rate comes down to two things, his aggressive style of playing (which i wouldn't change) and his inability to speak English. As this language barrier is in place, then referees may feel the only way to communicate is through cards. VAR requires three referees in the media room along with training and correctly positioned camera's. If we are to put VARs in all three o clock kick offs and the SFA decide to have six matches on that day, we have a huge shortage of referees (Australia has worked round this, there is no more than one match as any one time). I truly believe there is no conspiracy against us, i also believe we have decent referees, its just the fact that decisions are magnified to ridiculous lengths by the members of the media who have a poor understanding of the laws that create confusion for the fans  

wouldn't make a bit of difference at all .they would still be shite .

The standard has dived since the top league refs fee was hikes up to a level above what you average guy warms in a week .now they have more to lose if demoted. 

And we all know what kind of decisions are more likely for them to be demoted 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

wouldn't make a bit of difference at all .they would still be shite .

The standard has dived since the top league refs fee was hikes up to a level above what you average guy warms in a week .now they have more to lose if demoted. 

And we all know what kind of decisions are more likely for them to be demoted 

But with that attitude, forcing less people to take up the whistle we'll never get out of that cycle. 

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Without even trying - the first sentence of paragraph one and first of paragraph 3 are paranoid laden! 

Then you should have tried reading it instead of seeing a few key words and started getting excitable.

Regarding the first, the only logical thing then is that you think there is absolutely zero bias - meant or accidental. A laughable position to take and amply destroyed by what was then written later, never mind the views of non-partisan supporters and many incontrovertible facts offered regularly on this forum (reds rescinded, Hibs violence against Tav, Alfie as particularly clear example, the idea that Morelos has been carded far more times than actual).

And the third paragraph start is proven by the fact that you will not find any negative story in the press about celtc but daily most papers (and comments online below their 'articles' are filled with the mentioned narrative).

You can keep shouting 'paranoid!' but it doesn't make it so.

It's so good that you are the exception to the rule at least on here. If our support had many like you, we would likely have folded in 2012.

17 hours ago, Bears said:

Then you should have tried reading it instead of seeing a few key words and started getting excitable.

Regarding the first, the only logical thing then is that you think there is absolutely zero bias - meant or accidental. A laughable position to take and amply destroyed by what was then written later, never mind the views of non-partisan supporters and many incontrovertible facts offered regularly on this forum (reds rescinded, Hibs violence against Tav, Alfie as particularly clear example, the idea that Morelos has been carded far more times than actual).

And the third paragraph start is proven by the fact that you will not find any negative story in the press about celtc but daily most papers (and comments online below their 'articles' are filled with the mentioned narrative).

You can keep shouting 'paranoid!' but it doesn't make it so.

It's so good that you are the exception to the rule at least on here. If our support had many like you, we would likely have folded in 2012.

A straight into the paranoia in paragraph 2 - ‘blatent bias’? Fuck me - refs are just crap  but they ain’t picking on us in particular - they are just shite at their jobs - ask any supporter of any other club, they all get picked on by refs - and the problem with refs, even crap ones is we need them for the game. 

7 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

I’m in the minority here but although Morelos first booking was harsh, his 2nd could’ve been a straight red.

In which refs book ? I'm seeing Rangers players being thumped every other week.Still yet to see it being evened out 

The Rangers players have been subjected to assault after assault whilst the offenders are dealt with a wee word in the ear,from the competent refereeing fraternity the odd yellow here and there and the occasional red which nine times out of ten is soon matched up with a Rangers player going off,we have had players sent of for,petulance,fist in the air and blowing kisses.

Never mind, a few moans from the mhanks and the other toadies and they are having a summit on refereeing,whilst we are up on 5 charges,funnily enough soon as their is a realistic challenge all the usual suspects jump on the bandwagon. Morelos is a hothead continually fouling blah de  blah,agenda set and job done.

I don't know what games people have been watching and can't see what is going on they are either blind or at it.

The only Summit the S.F.A should be holding is the one on the club with no shame,where is the bloodlust that Rangers were subjected to over tax going to be visited on them for the ruination of countless children's lives, boycott their own teams,sell out Satardays, remember this crock of shit from the moral guardian's of Sporting Integrity and their bedfellows.

Well you reap what you sow and by God they have some harvest to answer for.

A club that have never been defeated always cheated.

Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

We as a support should continually highlight their sordid past,not for the scoring of points, not in the name of Rangers but it looks like we are the only ones who will keep this alive as the one's who should be dealing with them appear to want it to disappear under the big carpet at the chamber of horrors.

"Justice for the celtic boys"

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Not sure you can blame the ref for disallowing the goal . Linesman wasn't up with play , gambled and called it wrong . 

100% right  he was never offside he was behind the ball  linesman just guessed and as usual  not in our favour

39 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Ryan Jack first challenge. 13 min in v Dundee.

Not harsh challenge.

Not leg breaker.

But straight yellow.

If Jack gets second yellow... remember this 

Very harsh yellow, he better not blow any kisses in the second half.

The rules state that with offsides if there is doubt the advantage must be given to the attacking team, to disallow a goal for offside therefore means the linesman must be sure it’s off. Now when he’s behind play like that it’s impossible for him to be sure it’s offisde so if he was following the rules he has to give the goal. The fact he hasn’t shows he either doesn’t know the rules or something more sinister, no other explanation and either way should be made to explain himself at the very least and quite probably shouldn’t be doing the job, I won’t hold my breath however.

Archived