Officialdom Conspiracy?

Doing my bit for the OP yesterday, but I have to say if every Ref had as quiet a game as this it would be a boring world. 

The only decision I remember was a terrible tackle in the first half on Jack that should’ve been a yellow and if it was role reversed would’ve seen a Rangers player booked. 

If I missed anything I apologise to Sporting as I had had a few. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Doing my bit for the OP yesterday, but I have to say if every Ref had as quiet a game as this it would be a boring world. 

The only decision I remember was a terrible tackle in the first half on Jack that should’ve been a yellow and if it was role reversed would’ve seen a Rangers player booked. 

Jack would get booked for a tackle like that every day of the week.

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then look at the brown tackle at Easter road the red card would have been out before the hibs player hit the deck. For the attention of BP9 this is only my opinion.

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Cheers for that mate. Missed the game but had heard it was a bad challenge- shame sportscene chose not to show it. I did see a wee tug on Lafferty in the box that anywhere else on the park would have been a foul, but maybe right it wasn't enough for a pen.

So on the weekend the fair play leading scum captain Brown got away with a red card challenge I'll leave it as no scores for or against 👍

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cheers for that mate. Missed the game but had heard it was a bad challenge- shame sportscene chose not to show it. I did see a wee tug on Lafferty in the box that anywhere else on the park would have been a foul, but maybe right it wasn't enough for a pen.

So on the weekend the fair play leading scum captain Brown got away with a red card challenge I'll leave it as no scores for or against 👍

If the scumbags BBC never showed the Brown tackle . That says everything we need to know about the difference in coverage to our club and what they give  the bheasts

It's as clear as day now mate

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If the scumbags BBC never showed the Brown tackle . That says everything we need to know about the difference in coverage to our club and what they give  the bheasts

It's as clear as day now mate

They did show it mate.

I think the post referred to them not showing the one on Jack.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can’t believe they didn’t show that tackle on Sportscene, it was a shocker. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Thanks mate for clearing that up

👍

Brown’s looked very similar to the one where Alan Thompson took out (I think) Novo.

Same sort of scissor ‘tackle’, if you can call it that - ‘assault’ would be a better word!

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Stewart said yellow card, if Morelos had made a similar tackle he would have been calling for his arrest.

Just now, HG5 said:

Stewart reckoned it was a yellow!🙈

Didn’t give S Thompson a chance to chip in!

Thanks for that guys, that Stewart is one fucking nutter. :lol:

32 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes mate😂.

That or he’s got deadpan humour down to a fine art & we aren’t spotting it!

I am grateful for you guys who can watch Sportscene and let us know the shite they say. :thumbup:

I have not managed to do so for about three years. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Didn't the Hibs boy have to go off at half time because of it?

He did.  Brown was off ground, no control, both feet forward, and made heavy contact with a scissor motion.

Yellow card.

And we wonder how they top the Fair Play league :justno:

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I would agree apart from that tackle the ref was as good as I have seen for a good while. I am sure it will not last long. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am grateful for you guys who can watch Sportscene and let us know the shite they say. :thumbup:

I have not managed to do so for about three years. :thumbsup:

Not a habit but made a point because it had a scum defeat on it👍

Honest to fuck, what is going on here?Ignoring the usual stuff, there was scandalous decision making tonight. Whilst I'm going to give credit to Thompson for trying to let the game flow, some awful decisions of incompetence if not worse just can't be ignored....

1. A raised arm towards the ball is a fucking penalty.

2. Porteous wiping out Coulibaly with that force and no intent to play the ball was a red not yellow. 

3. As we broke, Porteous tried to wipe out Morelos I think it was - blatant yellow (before he'd got a yellow). Ambrose then did, no foul, no yellow. I'll consolidate them into one further decision against.

It's fucking scandalous, it's time after time, and it's absolutely beyond incompetence.

Fucking scunnered with this shite.

Archived