Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dangerous, reckless, could easily have seriously injured Coulibally, out of control as off ground, high, contact made, no intent to play the ball.

Yellow my fuckin arse.

I must admit it was only when I saw it on twitter that I realised how bad it was and the penalty was clear as well. :headwall:

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:29, donegal_ger said:

The ref was ok in this game except for the Scott Broon wannabe tackle round the neck of Jack in the first half that would probably have merited a red in rugby but is only deemed a yellow in football.

What game were you watching . There was at least 2 red cards for those bastards tonight . A stonewall penalty for us not given.

it's argued we should be doing more to win games without the need for referees to give us decisons. 

there is an element of truth in this but the other teams in the league are not competing with the same level of being handicapped we are 

our players are getting wiped out constantly. yet we have the worst disciplinary record in the league 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

it's argued we should be doing more to win games without the need for referees to give us decisons. 

there is an element of truth in this but the other teams in the league are not competing with the same level of being handicapped we are 

our players are getting wiped out constantly. yet we have the worst disciplinary record in the league 

He is seriously gambling with our support , if he doesn't start to address all these issues

Said it weeks ago . Nights like tonight will continue in massive games

We have to be better than brilliant to win games . No ref is going to give us , what most teams get against us every other week

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What game were you watching . There was at least 2 red cards for those bastards tonight . A stonewall penalty for us not given.

Look at time and date, that quote is about Saturdays game. 😂 Can I have some of what you have been drinking. 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thought there were 3 or 4 by them early on where they won the ball but unneccessary force was used. Should have got the cards out a lot sooner, but tone was set by then.

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

If I'm not mistaken we came out that game with the same number of yellows as they did which is incredible given how 'robust' they were.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If I'm not mistaken we came out that game with the same number of yellows as they did which is incredible given how 'robust' they were.

LiveScore says 2 them, 1 us mate.

All, bizarrely, in the last 10 mins - as you say - incredible, in the circumstances!

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Someone said McGregor got booked at the end which would be 2. My TV was off by then.

I’d left the pub bang on time up, too, mate!

Probably come out when he gets a suspension out of nowhere before a scum game, or the like!

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you check the post it was made on Sunday after the Hamilton game

Thought he was having a good game til the last 25 minutes. 

Defo red card, defo penalty, a couple that should have been clear bookings. Overall, 2 against big decisions wise.

The red card annoyed the most. Ryan Jack gets sent off for that. Very dangerous. 

7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Unbelievable that the ref could only give a yellow when he’s standing right infront of it. It’s high, late and totally out of control and by pure luck Coulibaly hasn’t suffered a serious injury. 

People often say these things even themselves out, but even if we look at just December there’s 4 points we’ve been cheated out of, Laffertys disallowed goal v Dundee and now a clear as anything red card and pen last night which would have seen us win I’ve no doubt about that. Those 4 points would have us top by three points right now and instead we’re potentially 4 behind the taigs. Have the scum lost any points to blantantly wrong decisions? Funny how it’s always is isn’t it. Game changing and possibly season defining, we better bloody hope they even out because this year is going to go to the wire, and if the season ended today we would literally have lost the title purely down to incompetent and in some case outright cheats officiating, that can’t be right.

8 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Unbelievable that the ref could only give a yellow when he’s standing right infront of it. It’s high, late and totally out of control and by pure luck Coulibaly hasn’t suffered a serious injury. 

People often say these things even themselves out, but even if we look at just December there’s 4 points we’ve been cheated out of, Laffertys disallowed goal v Dundee and now a clear as anything red card and pen last night which would have seen us win I’ve no doubt about that. Those 4 points would have us top by three points right now and instead we’re potentially 4 behind the taigs. Have the scum lost any points to blantantly wrong decisions? Funny how it’s always is isn’t it. Game changing and possibly season defining, we better bloody hope they even out because this year is going to go to the wire, and if the season ended today we would literally have lost the title purely down to incompetent and in some case outright cheats officiating, that can’t be right.

To add a little perspective, the goal that won the game against Hearts was offside and Celtics disallowed goal v Motherwell looked soft. But still think we've had more major decisions against us than for. There were numerous pish minor calls last night too with ball going out of play and being wrongly given against us.

59 minutes ago, don logan said:

To add a little perspective, the goal that won the game against Hearts was offsiide

😂😂😂😂yeah .They are all bluenoses refs cause of this one decision in 500

Same as the one we got back in 2011 with Colum

He became an unbiased ref overnight with that 1 decision going our way 

Perspective 😂😂

Archived