Officialdom Conspiracy?

On 17/03/2019 at 17:17, Blue Avenger said:

The Killy taig just can't hide is hatred for us any more. It's fucking oozing out of him.

His plan was simple, sit in and hurt players and his players followed it to the letter. I'm not saying Clarke is part of any conspiracy, but every oppo manager will see that it's open season on us from the ref's, in offering no protection.

Every fucking game with us now is the same. The ref starts off with giving us no protection as the oppo gets fucked into us without recourse, whilst every tackle we make results in a foul or a card.

Whilst we were not at our best again yesterday, I was disgusted at again witnessing the same MO of the ref's being played out. We are simply not allowed to go toe to toe with anyone. We have to take it up the arse until it becomes so obvious at what is going on, normally after the oppo have scored and we are on the back foot.

I used to think I was imagining it. Yes we have many incompetent ref's but after yesterday the narrative is very clear and it is to stop us at all costs. I'm beginning to wonder if any unbiased ref's are getting pulled for their performance if we win.

There is no level playing field. That much is obvious and the current crop of players just don't possses the quality to overcome it for the most part, not that we should need to under normal circumstances, but it's backs to the wall now. The penny is dropping with Gerrard after today's statement, but he is only howling at the moon up here as nothing will change. We need to get in the calibre of player who can, along with a couple of our own enforcers, otherwise is just rinse and repeat with dropped points as we are booted off the park.

This has been happening since last season.... I can’t believe it’s taken so long for people to notice. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/03/2019 at 18:16, cstamomusa said:

I know we are playing pish but it is hard to get momentum when the things you noted as used to stop us playing.  I don't understand McGregor getting booked  for dissent while Kilmarnock players were getting away with persistent fouling.

I'm fine with McGregor getting the booking for dissent,  what pissed me off was less than 5 minutes later, Power was screaming right in the refs face and didn't get booked.

The inconsistency from officials is fucking horrible and needs addressed by the powers that be.  Something needs to change.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'm fine with McGregor getting the booking for dissent,  what pissed me off was less than 5 minutes later, Power was screaming right in the refs face and didn't get booked.

The inconsistency from officials is fucking horrible and needs addressed by the powers that be.  Something needs to change.

Powers not even a footballer.

On 17/03/2019 at 16:41, Blue Avenger said:

It would be interesting to see how many cards we get in the first half compared to the oppo and how many each get in the second half.

This is how many cards that have been issued to opposing teams in our last three games.

seventeen yellows and one red card for our opponents in our last three games

On 17/03/2019 at 09:17, Blue Avenger said:

The Killy taig just can't hide is hatred for us any more. It's fucking oozing out of him.

His plan was simple, sit in and hurt players and his players followed it to the letter. I'm not saying Clarke is part of any conspiracy, but every oppo manager will see that it's open season on us from the ref's, in offering no protection.

Every fucking game with us now is the same. The ref starts off with giving us no protection as the oppo gets fucked into us without recourse, whilst every tackle we make results in a foul or a card.

Whilst we were not at our best again yesterday, I was disgusted at again witnessing the same MO of the ref's being played out. We are simply not allowed to go toe to toe with anyone. We have to take it up the arse until it becomes so obvious at what is going on, normally after the oppo have scored and we are on the back foot.

I used to think I was imagining it. Yes we have many incompetent ref's but after yesterday the narrative is very clear and it is to stop us at all costs. I'm beginning to wonder if any unbiased ref's are getting pulled for their performance if we win.

There is no level playing field. That much is obvious and the current crop of players just don't possses the quality to overcome it for the most part, not that we should need to under normal circumstances, but it's backs to the wall now. The penny is dropping with Gerrard after today's statement, but he is only howling at the moon up here as nothing will change. We need to get in the calibre of player who can, along with a couple of our own enforcers, otherwise is just rinse and repeat with dropped points as we are booted off the park.

It's about time SG started coming out with some angry stuff .Its all to careful and " like me "  I'm not liking it to be honest especially when so much is clearly going against us due to the sheer bias 

We need to have a manager that will not take prisoners at this point in our history 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's about time SG started coming out with some angry stuff .Its all to careful and " like me "  I'm not liking it to be honest especially when so much is clearly going against us due to the sheer bias 

We need to have a manager that will not take prisoners at this point in our history 

I’d rather he came out with a decent team selection and considered substitutions. 

Stewart’s assertion that everything was ok because the ref gave a foul and occasionally a yellow card for the majority of the thuggery( my word) which went on. He is not looking at the bigger picture. Yes we got the free kick, however they used thug tactics to halt promising moves which may have led to attempts at goal. The man is a total prick. Killie’s tactics worked but in my opinion brought the game to a new low. Even the halftime and after match actions were probably rehearsed to deflect what went on. Eg,   Clubfoot,s attempt to wind up Morelos;  their players protestation to ref and their laughable comments to MSM.

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

ffs Barry Ferguson is even having a pop at Morelos, saying he needs to calm down etc, this cunt Broadfoot is getting away with murder, ferguson should be calling him out. 

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

ffs Barry Ferguson is even having a pop at Morelos, saying he needs to calm down etc, this cunt Broadfoot is getting away with murder, ferguson should be calling him out. 

Are they not mates though

Hard to believe both played in the UEFA final 

makes you weep with these apology of ex players 

• 2 weeks later...

Morelos fell into a trap again and despite being kicked and making contact with Browns chest not face as he was holding, justified red. No issue.

Tav taken down in box, equidistant to the other linesman, blatant penalty not given.

Browns theatrics with Kent were ridiculous, despite Walker frothing was never a red.

So one big decision against. Done by the officials again.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos fell into a trap again and despite being kicked and making contact with Browns chest not face as he was holding, justified red. No issue.

Tav taken down in box, equidistant to the other linesman, blatant penalty not given.

Browns theatrics with Kent were ridiculous, despite Walker frothing was never a red.

So one big decision against. Done by the officials again.

Meh, ref had a good game tbh

Archived