Officialdom Conspiracy?

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos fell into a trap again and despite being kicked and making contact with Browns chest not face as he was holding, justified red. No issue.

Tav taken down in box, equidistant to the other linesman, blatant penalty not given.

Browns theatrics with Kent were ridiculous, despite Walker frothing was never a red.

So one big decision against. Done by the officials again.

C'mon to fuck.

Worrall and Tav done us not the fucking officials.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos fell into a trap again and despite being kicked and making contact with Browns chest not face as he was holding, justified red. No issue.

Tav taken down in box, equidistant to the other linesman, blatant penalty not given.

Browns theatrics with Kent were ridiculous, despite Walker frothing was never a red.

Either fishing or mental.

We were done by individual errors/stupidity.

Kent could have very easily been red carded and could have very little grumbles to be fair.

Not seen the penalty replay, Sky seemed shy on showing it too often?!

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I would calling for Brown to be cited given how many incidents he was involved in,no different from Morelos at Ibrox.

Fuck it. Totally pointless. Just doing what exactly I want my players to be doing to his sour cunt face. Fuck moaning about something like that. He's fucking won today, wound everycunt up and got our player sent off. 

Move on and ram it down his mongo face next time.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Load of shite. Ref had not a bad game. Sinclair isn’t even looking at Tavernier, Tav almost runs into him as he’s trying to get to the ball. Kent could have also been given a red card and you’ve failed to mention that. 

We got beat after our mistakes and our striker being a fucking dick - again. 

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Either fishing or mental.

We were done by individual errors/stupidity.

Kent could have very easily been red carded and could have very little grumbles to be fair.

Not seen the penalty replay, Sky seemed shy on showing it too often?!

He's not fishing.

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Fuck it. Totally pointless. Just doing what exactly I want my players to be doing to his sour cunt face. Fuck moaning about something like that. He's fucking won today, wound everycunt up and got our player sent off. 

Yeah, if someone on our side does the same stuff we lap it up. Only way to beat him is to not react and win the game.

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I would calling for Brown to be cited given how many incidents he was involved in,no different from Morelos at Ibrox.

Brown is, and always will be, the bullet we dodged.

He agreed to join us with Kevin Thomson when he came from Hibs but Petrie and Lawwell convinced him to go back on his word and join the filth.

He is a cancer in the game, more interested in provocation than professionalism.

I would be disgusted if he were our captain and, for all Tavernier‘s failings, he would never behave like the dogshite that Brown is,

Having said that, the media here see him as Lennon Mark II and will overlook the classless way he conducts himself. 

He contributed more today in getting cards for our players than he did playing football.

Scum is too kind a word.

14 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Level playing field is all I want.

31 minutes ago, BillyG93 said:

Meh, ref had a good game tbh

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree. Very good imo. Not a penalty for me.

Lustig not getting booked for persistent fouling. 

The penalty. 

Tierney and Sinclair falling over themselves yet it's a foul. 

How in the blue fuck did he have a good game? 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The penalty. 

Lustig was about 3 or 4 fouls in 1st half that deserved a yellow

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Edouard goes down in the box like that and it's a penalty every day of the week. 

Funny how they never showed another replay of it again. 

I think I got that one correct in my pre match predictions 

Red card for Rangers also 

Sky are getting binned .Shower of bheast loving bastards 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The penalty. 

Because i didnt think Lustig warranted a booking, it was more Tav going into Sinclair for the pen, don't remember the other one. All of the bookings he gave were right.

Biggest miss was Kent, but it's off the ball, so if he doesn't see it, he doesn't see it.

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree. Very good imo. Not a penalty for me.

Can't believe any Rangers fan would say after that today  .The ref had a good game🤔 

Whether he did or not ,why even come out with that shite .

You really are a mongo 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Because i didnt think Lustig warranted a booking, it was more Tav going into Sinclair for the pen, don't remember the other one. All of the bookings he gave were right.

Biggest miss was Kent, but it's off the ball, so if he doesn't see it, he doesn't see it.

Persistent fouling is exactly what it says it is,we have players week in week out who get booked for their first challenge yet he gets away with at least 5 or 6 in that first half alone? 

Nobody will convince me otherwise, it's a clear penalty. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't believe any Rangers fan would say after that today  .The ref had a good game🤔 

Whether he did or not ,why even come out with that shite .

You really are a mongo 

Quite a few have. 

You should stop obsessing over me mate. It's not a good look.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Persistent fouling is exactly what it says it is,we have players week in week out who get booked for their first challenge yet he gets away with at least 5 or 6 in that first half alone? 

Nobody will convince me otherwise, it's a clear penalty. 

I'm not denying we get a hard time of it at other times, but on it's own merits alone Lustig was playing cleverly in the edge of being booked. They're better at that than us. He played just this side of a booking for me.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

tav was never a pen  dont resort  to their level

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm not denying we get a hard time of it at other times, but on it's own merits alone Lustig was playing cleverly in the edge of being booked. They're better at that than us. He played just this side of a booking for me.

On all five occasions when he wiped a man out with no attempt to play the ball??

aye a right clever player

Arfield booked for his first foul that’s no worse than any of Lustigs 5

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

On all five occasions when he wiped a man out with no attempt to play the ball??

aye a right clever player

Arfield booked for his first foul that’s no worse than any of Lustigs 5

None of Lustig's fouls were that bad. 'Wiped out' is an exaggeration. 

Regardless, if that's all we've got to complain about it's scraping the barrel a bit.

Archived