Officialdom Conspiracy?

If's, but's and maybe's.

Our form and results v the filth has improved hugely this season -- 0-1, 1-0, 1-2.

Gone are the days of tankings of 4 and 5 going on 7 and 8.

It's our form and results against the hammer throwers in our league that has been poor.

We need a few real hard bastards in our team, and we need them in the summer.

Iam fed up to the back teeth of tippy tappy wee poofs wearing the Rangers jersey. Get some real tough cases in the summer, and trophies will follow.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Persistent fouling is exactly what it says it is,we have players week in week out who get booked for their first challenge yet he gets away with at least 5 or 6 in that first half alone? 

Nobody will convince me otherwise, it's a clear penalty. 

Is that a quote from Ifab?

As annoying as it is, the players fell into the trap & need to be a bit smarter. Can’t blame ref for fuck all today. Game was there to be won & we fucked it

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

None of Lustig's fouls were that bad. 'Wiped out' is an exaggeration. 

Regardless, if that's all we've got to complain about it's scraping the barrel a bit.

Matter of opinion I suppose but he made no attempt to play the ball. Been getting away with the same for years has Lustig. 

Anyway we cist ourselves again again with poor goals and sadly Alfredo’s indiscipline 

would like to see action taken against players who kick and hit players off the ball. Morelos was a stupid arse again and deserved his red but mongo face should have been booked st least for his part

one last thing cause I’m hurting... would like to see a replay of the offside call on Morelos in first 10 as I thought it was very close and he was clean through 

suspicious that sky never looked at it as they replayed far less important incidents 

given they seem to have at least half a dozen cameras on Alfredo at all times you’d think they could replay and confirm the decision. Maybe the couldn’t though. 

53 minutes ago, Inigo said:

None of Lustig's fouls were that bad. 'Wiped out' is an exaggeration. 

Regardless, if that's all we've got to complain about it's scraping the barrel a bit.

Can't mind all his fouls but he should have been booked for pushing Kent to the ground in the first half around the halfway line. Clearly knew he couldn't win in a race if Kent turned him and he didn't even try to play the ball 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You take yourself and your comments far too seriously 

Think it's you that does that with my comments tbh.

Mate bin your complex and forget about me. Not doing yourself any favours.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Think it's you that does that with my comments tbh.

Mate bin your complex and forget about me. Not doing yourself any favours.

Are you a social worker or psychologist or something 

Just more condescending  pish .I think people know my faults 

I think people are starting to see you for what you are 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Are you a social worker or psychologist or something 

Just more condescending  pish .I think people know my faults 

I think people are starting to see you for what you are 

Are they mate. k.

Toddle on. 😂

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Persistent fouling is exactly what it says it is,we have players week in week out who get booked for their first challenge yet he gets away with at least 5 or 6 in that first half alone? 

Nobody will convince me otherwise, it's a clear penalty. 

Every club and support would be demanding a pen for that 

In fact the scum would be already hounding the ref for it 

Andy Walker  says it wasn't a pen so it can't be right enough 

45 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Stonewall penalty, Sinclair's right foot hits the back of Tav's to bring him down.

The only replay they played showed it to be a clear penalty.

I actually thought Madden did ok, I like how he lets the game flow. Big decisions are his downfall imo. Today one linesman helped him get the right decision with Morelos, the other failed him when it came to the penalty.

2 errors cost us the game, but we should have had a penalty, 100%.

The bias was again on display today. Broon specifically and the scum in general are untouchable. We are simply not allowed to go toe to toe with anybody, nor get any 50/50 decisions and worse.

I'm sick to fuck of it and it's not going to change.

Our only chance to beat the systemic bias, is to bring in better quality to counteract the bias and incomptence of match officials.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For me it was a stick on, but apart from a half hearted claim by Tav, there was little reaction if any from the rest of the players. The mentality aint there.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

For me it was a stick on, but apart from a half hearted claim by Tav, there was little reaction if any from the rest of the players. The mentality aint there.

Maybe there was, Sky couldn't wait to move on from the incident so we don't really know. Almost seemed apologetic replaying it again, immediately down playing it, never to be mentioned again.

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We'd have known by the million replays from every angle whether or not it was.

Ours was, yet tumbleweed...

Penalty all day everyday .An alternative style of trial by media from Andy Wanker claiming it was just a coming together after the solitary replay .

Red card for me was still a red even though Lego play acts .After the last match and month of anti Morelos hysteria he was never ever getting the benefit of any decision .

We may have got away with a red card for Kent too .What he did was no less than Morelos but maybe highlights that Morelos is a marked man .

Would have loved the tarrier winging if Kent assisted late on like he almost did .Well I would have loved the whining for the first 3 weeks before getting bored 

Also maybe clutching at a straw but the ref also blew for full time before the full allocation of time while we had a throw in level with their penalty area 

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

22 hours ago,  eejay the dj said: 

My predictions for tomorrow 

Arfield will be our first booking meaning he can't compete against Brown

There will be at least 3 Rangers players booked in first 45 

The scum will get away with at least 1 bad but crucial game changing decision going in their favour first 45 

The scum will get the benefit of at least 1 offside call in first 45 

Rangers will have at least 1 man sent off in 90 

Scum will get the benefit of a penalty in the 90mins

Sky will show select replays but miss out on showing some of the decisions going against Rangers 

I wasn't far off 

The penalty we should have had ,being my third prediction 

Why would Tav go down in this position if he wasn't brought down with contact 

Another fucking disgraceful game changing decision that Rangers have not been given from the refs this season in massive games 

And what does our club have to say about it .Not very much 

And that's why it's easily forgotten about and won't be overly discussed in media 

I refuse to believe every beggar fuck in the Country would not be insisting that wasn't a pen

Throw in the usual apologetic fucks from our support and again you just shake your head at it all tbh 

I have watched the penalty a good few times and to be honest I am still not sure, I think if it had been the other way around he might well have given it but who knows.

It seems that Tav's knee catches the back of the wankers leg and they both go down. Not a stick on for me unfortunately. 

EDIT: Oops I see we are not on the same page with the penalty @eejay the dj

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have watched the penalty a good few times and to be honest I am still not sure, I think if it had been the other way around he might well have given it but who knows.

It seems that Tav's knee catches the back of the wankers leg and they both go down. Not a stick on for me unfortunately. 

EDIT: Oops I see we are not on the same page with the penalty @eejay the dj

That's fair enough mate 

We can't agree on everything although if you look at it .The beggar player knows he has been beaten for pace and takes the fall into Tav 

One thing is for sure .Every beggar would say it was 

Archived