Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

Officialdom Conspiracy?

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

An English friend predicted Lego would get sent off. I laughed and had to explain that he'd need to murder the refs granny to get close to a red. 

Theres no 'miracle' just the fenian circus that is Scottish football.

Give the halfwit his due he’s knows where his bread is buttered and stayed in Scottish Football where he gets away with this shit week after week any other league he spends half his time in the stands. 

30 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

It probably hasn't been discussed because Alfredo was responsible for Alfredo getting sent off. 

Give it a rest . Even the most obvious of incidents are ignored by the officials when it's the bheasts on many occasions

This cunt couldn't get his flag up quick enough

Sep Ent will be along shortly to confirm one way or the other

29 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

thats what happens in football. tav is just ahead of him, sinclair falls and tangles his legs. its a pen for me. 

When you think of the pens , the bheasts have had last few years . It just astonishes me that bears get apologetic about one we clearly should have had

I think it's a penalty every day of the week. I wasn't sure at the time, but when I saw a replay it looks like Sinclair's right knee is on Tav's left calf and an arm on the back as they both go to ground. 

42 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Give the halfwit his due he’s knows where his bread is buttered and stayed in Scottish Football where he gets away with this shit week after week any other league he spends half his time in the stands. 

Not a chance, the baldy caveman wouldnt get near midfielders in better leagues to commit fouls worthy of red cards, look at him in europe, the inbred mutant kicks fresh air regularly

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any other league?  What other league is he actually good enough to play in?

57 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not a chance, the baldy caveman wouldnt get near midfielders in better leagues to commit fouls worthy of red cards, look at him in europe, the inbred mutant kicks fresh air regularly

47 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Any other league?  What other league is he actually good enough to play in?

Good points guys 👍👍

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@julescotia

Not about time you did a wee video montage of decisions that have gone against us yet almost identical ones permitted for other teams....🤔👍

Bafta award winning material is available after all.. 

Hear hear . I'm sure our own RM legend would so a good job although I'm sure he isn't in the  para club mate

Bears r us likes this

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That will be the cute fly side of the game mate, that everyone is allowed to do apart from us. 

You can guarantee that if that was a pen call for them we would’ve got replay after replay of it. 

Aye we would have got replay after replay but the Scottish government would have had a summit today to change the decision. 

2 minutes ago, barcablue72 said:

Aye we would have got replay after replay but the Scottish government would have had a summit today to change the decision. 

6 arrests mate, humza will be bumping his gums any moment now. 

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He would be within 10 mins of starting on a montage!!!

Mate . Which one of the linesman got Alfredo sent off Sunday . I know you mentioned both pre match

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate . Which one of the linesman got Alfredo sent off Sunday . I know you mentioned both pre match

The camera panned into the guy mulvanny, it was the other one McGeachie who done Morelos up at sheepsville. But Madden didn't really talk to Mulvanny, he just seemed to want to stop players from going over to him.

I'd imagine it likely was him, but not seen any confirmation anywhere yet.

Linesmen are real effective at spotting certain incidents eh. Selective clearly, but effective when it comes to us.

delparlane and eejay the dj like this

39 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The camera panned into the guy mulvanny, it was the other one McGeachie who done Morelos up at sheepsville. But Madden didn't really talk to Mulvanny, he just seemed to want to stop players from going over to him.

I'd imagine it likely was him, but not seen any confirmation anywhere yet.

Linesmen are real effective at spotting certain incidents eh. Selective clearly, but effective when it comes to us.

I think they would have been talking to one another . Mulvanny probably having an orgasm at having it so easy to make the decision

I wonder what would have happened with same linesman  seen Lego lash out at Alfredo .

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think they would have been talking to one another . Mulvanny probably having an orgasm at having it so easy to make the decision

I wonder what would have happened with same linesman  seen Lego lash out at Alfredo .

They don't bother about cause, just effect. Game 1, game 31 same story, same ending.

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Give it a rest . Even the most obvious of incidents are ignored by the officials when it's the bheasts on many occasions

This cunt couldn't get his flag up quick enough

Sep Ent will be along shortly to confirm one way or the other

I thought that also. It was like he was waiting for Morelos to react to Brown's antagonism.  I'm beginning to think some linesmen are getting brown envelopes for protection as he sees Morelos's reaction but not Brown's kick that caused it.

I hope Brown is cited by the CO for his behaviour throughout that game. I feel for Morelos, I don't know any man that would put up with the antagonism that he has to endure and not react.  I'm beginning to think our players should wear a mic so that Gerrard can hear what is said and take the appropriate action.

Kent could've easily been sent off for the punch on Brown and we go down to 9 men.  He'll be punished in retrospect but it was very much in our favour that he remained on the park.  So we did benefit from some of the refereeing.  

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

Kent could've easily been sent off for the punch on Brown and we go down to 9 men.  He'll be punished in retrospect but it was very much in our favour that he remained on the park.  So we did benefit from some of the refereeing.  

It also proves that it wasn't just Morelos that was ambushed by Brown and reacted. I really hope Brown is cited for his conduct in that game and punished for what the ref/linesmen missed.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Videos of decisions is exactly what the Tarriers got laughed at for, very tarriery.

They perceived disparity in how they were treated by refs and the SFA and by fuck they've managed to change it in their favour. We've become the laughing stock with how we're treated, yet the media and public narrative is we're still the cheats, refs and SFA are still protecting us.

Yet folk highlighting bias, suggesting different ways to demonstrate disparity draw comparisons with 'taigery' actions.

When did wanting fairness and addressing disparity suddenly become only a taig right? 

Your notion demonstrates you'd rather merely accept the current situation than be seen to complain and highlight it which to me is worse than taigery. 

Do you have any proactive suggestings for what fans can do or is it just easier playing the taigery like card?

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

It also proves that it wasn't just Morelos that was ambushed by Brown and reacted. I really hope Brown is cited for his conduct in that game and punished for what the ref/linesmen missed.

What about the hibs game when morelos was grabbing players by the ear , raking the ground where a fk was too be given , barging an opposition coach ? Should he have been cited for antagonism? Or should everycunt just  man up 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought that also. It was like he was waiting for Morelos to react to Brown's antagonism.  I'm beginning to think some linesmen are getting brown envelopes for protection as he sees Morelos's reaction but not Brown's kick that caused it.

I hope Brown is cited by the CO for his behaviour throughout that game. I feel for Morelos, I don't know any man that would put up with the antagonism that he has to endure and not react.  I'm beginning to think our players should wear a mic so that Gerrard can hear what is said and take the appropriate action.

I don't think we can feel sorry for Alfredo at the weekend 

infact it's the opposite for me .He knew what would be coming and he bought it .So easy 

Rediculous to put the team in this position .Again in a big match .He is finished for me .We surely can't trust him and he isn't as good as many think he is .Certainly not worth taking a chance on next season 

delparlane likes this