Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Has there been no examples of bias against any of our players, manager, club by refs or the authorities?

Is there parity in how we've been treated throughout the season with incidents involving us compared with similar instances involving other clubs / players?

If it's purely incompetence, would you expect these things to even themselves out generally speaking over say a season?

Are we the dirtiest and most Ill disciplined team in the league in your opinion?

Do you think celtic rightly have had no notifications of complaint for on field incidents, ie tackles or simulation prior to Sunday?

When someone gives it the apologetic /apathetic stance . I just leave them to it . They will never really care enough to reason with them .

Heads stuck in the sand loyal

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Shite, sorry, I was told differently. Looks like you are right. Sorry

Aye no worries was just looking my self to see if they had more points deducted. 

Ref was good. One big call against from the linesman. Only bad call from the ref was the Main yellow, which shouldn't have been, but that's a smallish one.

Wouldnt have been surprised to see Jack booked. Thought the Main booking was on the harsh side though in another incident he knew exactly where his studs were going (Katic's baws).

Only big decision obviously wrong was the linesman offside which was goal preventing. 

One decision against for the post 1 scoring.

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ref was good. One big call against from the linesman. Only bad call from the ref was the Main yellow, which shouldn't have been, but that's a smallish one.

The Main booking might have been for persistent fouling.

3 minutes ago, LV said:

The Main booking might have been for persistent fouling.

Didnt look like it to me, but wrong in that case too imo, if so.

Also thought the studs in Katic's nuts was entirely accidental.

Just now, Inigo said:

Didnt look like it to me, but wrong in that case too imo, if so.

Also thought the studs in Katic's baws was entirely accidental.

The fouls don't need to be bad just 3/4 that the ref notices then try and nip it in the bud from getting worse.

I thought the ref was good today, the off side from linesman was poor.

Just to keep up my conspiracy thoughts on the SFA this season, I do wonder if this game was classed as one we did not need any bad decisions in ?? the league is over, unless the tarriers have a melt down, and I am sure they are not expecting that.   :ohmy: :happy:

What do you think @eejay the dj :thinking:

3 minutes ago, LV said:

The fouls don't need to be bad just 3/4 that the ref notices then try and nip it in the bud from getting worse.

Main certainly calmed the heid after his booking, he’d been charging about like a bull before it.

10 minutes ago, LV said:

Yeah, but it has to be if a certain level overall. 3/4 fouls in a half isn't an automatic booking. Main's were all run of the mill. There was no feeling at the time that he was on the edge of a booking for persistent fouling.

He didn't book him for that anyway. He would have indicated so if he had.

Also, preemptively booking someone so challenges don't get worse isn't and shouldn't be a thing.

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just to keep up my conspiracy thoughts on the SFA this season, I do wonder if this game was classed as one we did not need any bad decisions in ?? the league is over, unless the tarriers have a melt down, and I am sure they are not expecting that.   :ohmy: :happy:

I said on Thursday  , there would be no more controversial decisions against us, in the run , bar the scum .

Could be proved right on that one yet

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Nothing wud surprise me 🤣

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said on Thursday  , there would be no more controversial decisions against us, in the run , bar the scum .

Could be proved right on that one yet

4 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Nothing wud surprise me 🤣

We are all probably paranoid guys, but it will be interesting to see how the next 5 games go. :hmmm::lol: 

Archived