Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We are all probably paranoid guys, but it will be interesting to see how the next 5 games go. :hmmm::lol: 

Depends if they drop points and the officialdom need to "Make it a level playing field" 😉

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, but it has to be if a certain level overall. 3/4 fouls in a half isn't an automatic booking. Main's were all run of the mill. There was no feeling at the time that he was on the edge of a booking for persistent fouling.

He didn't book him for that anyway. He would have indicated so if he had.

Also, preemptively booking someone so challenges don't get worse isn't and shouldn't be a thing.

Aye but how many times have you seen a player start with wee niggly fouls and it spreads to the rest of his team mates as they see no sanctions applied. Much like Aberdeen with 8 bookings in a match.

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just as well or we would be well secured by now. :lol:

Not at all mate .Passionate bears that give a shit.Take those before the jobsworth/apologetic ones any day of the week 

I'd secure then somewhere 😂

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ones? Theres one bunk for the pair of you... 

:tut:

Us oldies are not that type mate, surely Bronzy with his 'poofter banter' in the other thread with 'Scotty' is plenty for a Sunday evening on RM. :p:

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scorers on the doors stand at 10 key / significant decisions going wrongly in our favour, 27 wrongly against.

Plenty room for more paranoia.

I do think refs are more inclined, consciously or otherwise, to award against us than other teams.  Your thread does seem to prove that also despite the handwringers amongst us arguing for the refs (shakes head)..

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scorers on the doors stand at 10 key / significant decisions going wrongly in our favour, 27 wrongly against.

Plenty room for more paranoia.

This is very worrying.

How can  the club compete in SPFL competitions fairly when the system appears to be rigged in celtics favour?

Any club in the SPFL could spend millions on improving their teams but it won't matter a jot because the game isn't being governed properly.  

How can SPFL football prosper and grow when the system can be manipulated to determine who wins and who get relegated?

Why should one club monopolise the cash rewards?

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

This is very worrying.

How can  the club compete in SPFL competitions fairly when the system appears to be rigged in celtics favour?

Any club in the SPFL could spend millions on improving their teams but it won't matter a jot because the game isn't being governed properly.  

How can SPFL football prosper and grow when the system can be manipulated to determine who wins and who get relegated?

Why should one club monopolise the cash rewards?

That's the stranglehold we are faced with.

They have benefited from tens of millions of pounds in European competition money, completely unchallenged by the other teams in Scotland after they voted us down the leagues. 

We need to be highlighting all the favourable decisions they get, and the ones that are blatantly wrong against us. The way the sfa/spl is structured also needs to change. Lawell was very astute in getting his own people (and himself) into positions of authority while we were down the leagues. The placemen need to go, and independent thinkers need to be brought in. 

We need to push and push until we get parity again, although it looks like we have a board who are apathetic to that unless their own reputations are tarnished. 

I know a lot of people aren't keen on him, but I thought Gordon Smith was trying to do an honest, balanced job at the SFA and it's no surprise he was hounded out. 

It's an absolute joke and you are right, the system is rigged. We will do it though, the hard way. 

The meltdown when we win the league next season will be delicious and the garbage we have been through as a club and as support will be one of our greatest achievements.

6 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's the stranglehold we are faced with.

They have benefited from tens of millions of pounds in European competition money, completely unchallenged by the other teams in Scotland after they voted us down the leagues. 

We need to be highlighting all the favourable decisions they get, and the ones that are blatantly wrong against us. The way the sfa/spl is structured also needs to change. Lawell was very astute in getting his own people (and himself) into positions of authority while we were down the leagues. The placemen need to go, and independent thinkers need to be brought in. 

We need to push and push until we get parity again, although it looks like we have a board who are apathetic to that unless their own reputations are tarnished. 

I know a lot of people aren't keen on him, but I thought Gordon Smith was trying to do an honest, balanced job at the SFA and it's no surprise he was hounded out. 

It's an absolute joke and you are right, the system is rigged. We will do it though, the hard way. 

The meltdown when we win the league next season will be delicious and the garbage we have been through as a club and as support will be one of our greatest achievements.

Your absolutely spot on, if I could have given you more likes I would have. 

Imho, the board need to report their suspicions to the fraud squad for investigation, because of the amount of money that is involved and how the game can be manipulated to determine who wins and who get relegated

I also think the club need to approach Fleming and ask him to push through a trial test for VAR for the start of next season, as this will make it a bit harder for those using this scam to conceal what they are doing. I'd rather have the game slowed down by VAR than have our club missing out on titles.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Your absolutely spot on, if I could have given you more likes I would have. 

Imho, the board need to report their suspicions to the fraud squad for investigation, because of the amount of money that is involved and how the game can be manipulated to determine who wins and who get relegated

I also think the club need to approach Fleming and ask him to push through a trial test for VAR for the start of next season, as this will make it a bit harder for those using this scam to conceal what they are doing. I'd rather have the game slowed down by VAR than have our club missing out on titles.

I think the VAR will come into the equation once the scum have done their ten and not before 

The system is benefitting one club without a shadow of doubt 

Our club is sleepwalking into apathy with this board  .The set up is not healthy one bit for us being on the attack and doing anything about it 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I think the VAR will come into the equation once the scum have done their ten and not before 

The system is benefitting one club without a shadow of doubt 

Our club is sleepwalking into apathy with this board  .The set up is not healthy one bit for us being on the attack and doing anything about it 

I think the  full league has already sleepwalked into being governed by Lawell and his placements and seem content to just plod along in his shadow.

It needs cleared out and started again he shud never have been allowed to take control we th a figurehead only in charge.

Refs should also have a play chart which gets updated after ever game on errors .

Then it will show up if it's skills or cheating most jobs would be questioned if the same mistakes happen every week.

Also the league should be made bigger home and away to help bring future young players thru the ranks but this will not help Lawells club as we know after coming thru the leagues these teams can give a good fight which can be lost points.

They want the blue pound of flesh as saw how football was dying on its feet when we were put down.

They hate us so much but know they need us so they keep us restricted in every way possible .

16 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

I think the  full league has already sleepwalked into being governed by Lawell and his placements and seem content to just plod along in his shadow.

It needs cleared out and started again he shud never have been allowed to take control we th a figurehead only in charge.

Refs should also have a play chart which gets updated after ever game on errors .

Then it will show up if it's skills or cheating most jobs would be questioned if the same mistakes happen every week.

Also the league should be made bigger home and away to help bring future young players thru the ranks but this will not help Lawells club as we know after coming thru the leagues these teams can give a good fight which can be lost points.

They want the blue pound of flesh as saw how football was dying on its feet when we were put down.

They hate us so much but know they need us so they keep us restricted in every way possible .

Agreed. Could there be a more sinister motive for manipulating the SPL competition, other than to get a Blue pound of flesh? 

This question makes me wonder if Reid tipped celtic off about the court cases they now face and warned them they would have to pay compo at some point. 

Back in 2007 celtic would have folded as they were surviving on loans from the co-op bank, they needed to turn a profit fast.

celtics monopoly on SPL/European cash rewards has given them a huge profit and they don't seem to be spending alot, which makes me think that the money has been ring fenced for compo.  

Could this be one of the biggest scams in Scottish football, where SPL clubs have been conned out of a fair competition, to pay the compo for the misdeeds of celtic?

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are the sfa making up rules now in regards to when Browns recieves his hearing? Tbh, I hope he is available to play against us.

Apparently so mate. They’ve brought his hearing forward at the request of the club. Like you I want him to play and get fucking slaughtered.

6DEFA5DF-4395-4896-B477-5FF319DF1C12.jpeg

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are the sfa making up rules now in regards to when Browns recieves his hearing? Tbh, I hope he is available to play against us.

if it was possible to be heard at an earlier date .then why wasnt this done originally .its meant to be a fastrack disciplinary sysytem .

Now im in agreement i want him playing and ripped to shreds on the park .but this just creates another allegation of corruption and corruption for the benefit of the same club ONCE again 

Archived