Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

Officialdom Conspiracy?

16 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

I think the  full league has already sleepwalked into being governed by Lawell and his placements and seem content to just plod along in his shadow.

It needs cleared out and started again he shud never have been allowed to take control we th a figurehead only in charge.

Refs should also have a play chart which gets updated after ever game on errors .

Then it will show up if it's skills or cheating most jobs would be questioned if the same mistakes happen every week.

Also the league should be made bigger home and away to help bring future young players thru the ranks but this will not help Lawells club as we know after coming thru the leagues these teams can give a good fight which can be lost points.

They want the blue pound of flesh as saw how football was dying on its feet when we were put down.

They hate us so much but know they need us so they keep us restricted in every way possible .

Agreed. Could there be a more sinister motive for manipulating the SPL competition, other than to get a Blue pound of flesh? 

This question makes me wonder if Reid tipped celtic off about the court cases they now face and warned them they would have to pay compo at some point. 

Back in 2007 celtic would have folded as they were surviving on loans from the co-op bank, they needed to turn a profit fast.

celtics monopoly on SPL/European cash rewards has given them a huge profit and they don't seem to be spending alot, which makes me think that the money has been ring fenced for compo.  

Could this be one of the biggest scams in Scottish football, where SPL clubs have been conned out of a fair competition, to pay the compo for the misdeeds of celtic?

surfsup2 likes this

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are the sfa making up rules now in regards to when Browns recieves his hearing? Tbh, I hope he is available to play against us.

Apparently so mate. They’ve brought his hearing forward at the request of the club. Like you I want him to play and get fucking slaughtered.

6DEFA5DF-4395-4896-B477-5FF319DF1C12.jpeg

Bobby Hume likes this

On 10/04/2019 at 01:29, Sweetheart said:

Could this be one of the biggest scams in Scottish football, where SPL clubs have been conned out of a fair competition, to pay the compo for the misdeeds of celtic?

It's gods will that the other football clubs get shafted up the arse like the kiddies.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

They had to wait and see how the fixtures worked out after the split so “broony could decide which games to miss. Fuck sake we had 3 players and our manager banned 5 minutes after the game finished yet they are still fucking about wit this a month later but we are all treated equally.

Yep it's just too bizarre . Sometimes I honestly think the SFA have something on King and that's  why we are continually being shafted

Blumhoilann, Bears r us and HG5 like this

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

How anyone can say there's no bias from the SFA & that wee fenian cow is beyond comprehension. Paranoid protestants right enough! 

To be honest how can we trust the SFA when they don't even try to hide how one club are pulling the strings.

It does not bother me if Brown plays as long as we beat them .

Hes a bully but a lot slower so we need to play fast football against them from the start.

A bit like Ajax the other night wud go down well 👍

Blumhoilann likes this

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

They had to wait and see how the fixtures worked out after the split so “broony could decide which games to miss. Fuck sake we had 3 players and our manager banned 5 minutes after the game finished yet they are still fucking about wit this a month later but we are all treated equally.

Paranoid mate...

Was looking at the Mclean incidents today . Sending off 3 Killie players

I wasn't aware his brother played for  Kilmarnock FC and that Clarkes brother were teammates for years a decade or so ago .

This fucking honking referee that is stinking out the game in Scotland IMO . He is getting very close to being the worst of the lot .

So I came across this in a piece from the Kilmarnock Courier ...............................

Now, the DSA have written to SFA head of referees’ committee chairman Willie Young and their head of refereeing, John Fleming

Would someone please explain why Willie fucking Young is now in charge of the referees in this Country ?

And after checking . Fleming got the gig in place of Hugh Dallas

Coincidently way back when the scum  were railroading McDonald and Dallas out Of Scottish football

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Was looking at the Mclean incidents today . Sending off 3 Killie players

I wasn't aware his brother played for  Kilmarnock FC and that Clarkes brother were teammates for years a decade or so ago .

This fucking honking referee that is stinking out the game in Scotland IMO . He is getting very close to being the worst of the lot .

So I came across this in a piece from the Kilmarnock Courier ...............................

Now, the DSA have written to SFA head of referees’ committee chairman Willie Young and their head of refereeing, John Fleming

Would someone please explain why Willie fucking Young is now in charge of the referees in this Country ?

And after checking . Fleming got the gig in place of Hugh Dallas

Coincidently way back when the scum  were railroading McDonald and Dallas out Of Scottish football

His brother played for Rangers, his dad played for Killie mate

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His brother played for Rangers, his dad played for Killie mate

That is not how I'm reading it mate . Rangers are never mentioned

Seen an interview on Sky . His father played for Kilmarnock and Clarke was bringing these details into the interview

Saying it was the worst refereeing performance he had ever witnessed

I guess he doesn't Manage Rangers . So he can say what he wants