Officialdom Conspiracy?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Mclean is a cunt of  a ref

Since the Cup final to present day

Every time we get him , we struggle

If a ref has the slightest connection to us they bend over backwards to prove the opposite. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

show me the links mate 

Don't just guess it because of hearsay

And I wish to fuck you would change that name you have :p:

Every time I see your name , I think of my insurance policies :hmmm:

His young brother Brian McLean played for us but got released. He played for Motherwell after us. 👍

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_McLean

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know that . I'm looking for the links to Rangers that some go on about it .

If there were . I think the scum would be all over it . It's pish going by what I seen and read today

His links are with Kilmarnock

Brian played with us before he went to motherwell. 

On 18/04/2019 at 20:51, eejay the dj said:

Yep it's just too bizarre . Sometimes I honestly think the SFA have something on King and that's  why we are continually being shafted

There has to be some reason he passed the ‘fit & proper’ test, mate.....

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

There has to be some reason he passed the ‘fit & proper’ test, mate.....

Did King need to pass the SFA fit and proper test? He his sits on the RIFC board and is responsible for sorting out investments, he doesn't sit on the RFC board or have anything to do with the day to day running of the football side as he lives to far away, which is why I don't think Lawwell has that on him. I wouldn't be surprised if King had something on Lawwell though.

Back on topic....

Nothing contentious, no major flare ups or key decisions. Having seen players booked for repeat fouling after 4 fouls I do wonder how Ikpeazu never got booked for around double that, I'm pretty sure Morelos would get away with the same...🤣. But no scores for / against.

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Did King need to pass the SFA fit and proper test? He his sits on the RIFC board and is responsible for sorting out investments, he doesn't sit on the RFC board or have anything to do with the day to day running of the football side as he lives to far away, which is why I don't think Lawwell has that on him. I wouldn't be surprised if King had something on Lawwell though.

Passed it in May 2015, apparently.

Whatever his status, on whatever board, he’s acknowledged by one and all as Chairman of Rangers, so I’d say the answer to your question has to be ‘yes’.

10 hours ago, djwyc14 said:

As much as I detest Clarke, he is right to call out McLean, who is the worst ref of the lot, and that's going some

Killie with three red cards? Whoever they play next will be laughing.

Recent refs have got  the general play stuff right but big decisions wrong. Today was the opposite.

All season Morelos has been penalised for the stuff Cosgrove got away with. Thought we got nothing off him.

Bigger decisions. Defoe contact on Lewis. Yeah, foul, no more. 1st penalty was a stamp, clear penalty. 2nd was a foul that would be given anywhere else on park. Considine's arm was there to make contact and impede Katic. Penalty, not necessarily a yellow, but ref thought dangerous enough. 

On 76mins, noticed McKenna shove Defoe off ball un the face / chest. Wouldnt mince seeing it properly again.

Nothing overly contentious, no further scores on doors 

Thought he was generally fine today. Gave Cosgrove a couple of soft free kicks but thought Considine was a tad unfortunate to go off. Penalty number one I thought was softish but just about right. Decent performance overall.

Watched it on TV and thought the crowd were getting worked up over not a lot tbh. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Thought he was generally fine today. Gave Cosgrove a couple of soft free kicks but thought Considine was a tad unfortunate to go off. Penalty number one I thought was softish but just about right. Decent performance overall.

Watched it on TV and thought the crowd were getting worked up over not a lot tbh. 

If they put in as much effort in to singing etc instead greeting at the ref every 5 minutes Ibrox would be more enjoyable.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

If they put in as much effort in to singing etc instead greeting at the ref every 5 minutes Ibrox would be more enjoyable.

Yeah, I admit it gets tiresome at times. 

Archived