Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big decisions correct apart from the Offside goal, which the linesman should take blame for. 

The 1st penalty Ferguson had a handful of jersey before stamping on Katic's foot. Clear penalty. 

2nd penalty the defender throws a hand into Katic's face. Its a foul outside the box, and a penalty inside. The booking maybe harsh, but fuck him. 

Defoe on Lewis. It looks like his hand went up as Lewis stepped into his path. Lewis made the most of it hoping that the referee would take action, and often the ref would, just because its the keeper. Its not a booking for me, but Morelos would probably have been sent off for it. 

8 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Big decisions correct apart from the Offside goal, which the linesman should take blame for. 

The 1st penalty Ferguson had a handful of jersey before stamping on Katic's foot. Clear penalty. 

2nd penalty the defender throws a hand into Katic's face. Its a foul outside the box, and a penalty inside. The booking maybe harsh, but fuck him. 

Defoe on Lewis. It looks like his hand went up as Lewis stepped into his path. Lewis made the most of it hoping that the referee would take action, and often the ref would, just because its the keeper. Its not a booking for me, but Morelos would probably have been sent off for it. 

There's no probably about it, wee Alfredo would have been up the tunnel quicker than you can say 'red card' 

The ref was fucking howling lol. He got booed off in the first half. 

They literally came to time waste from the 12th minute onwards. Lewis should’ve been booked for time wasting. 

Whoever tried to boot Kamara down the tunnel should’ve been booked as well. They were allowed to do what they want for the majority of the game, again. 

Only reason he gave the two pens is because they were stonewallers. 

I’m also getting sick of Lewis berating our players if they go down in the box, attempting to influence the ref constantly when it’s clear penalties. 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Recent refs have got  the general play stuff right but big decisions wrong. Today was the opposite.

All season Morelos has been penalised for the stuff Cosgrove got away with. Thought we got nothing off him.

Bigger decisions. Defoe contact on Lewis. Yeah, foul, no more. 1st penalty was a stamp, clear penalty. 2nd was a foul that would be given anywhere else on park. Considine's arm was there to make contact and impede Katic. Penalty, not necessarily a yellow, but ref thought dangerous enough. 

On 76mins, noticed McKenna shove Defoe off ball un the face / chest. Wouldnt mince seeing it properly again.

Nothing overly contentious, no further scores on doors 

I said weeks ago after the OF game we would " now " get all the decisions or not see any contentious ones costing us in big games ." except v scum "

And so far I've been spot on . Of course it's merely coincidence right:hmmm:

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said weeks ago after the OF game we would " now " get all the decisions or not see any contentious ones costing us in big games ." except v scum "

Because sometimes you do not see things as clearly at the game and no replays I thought the first penalty looked soft with just one look, and what you have said in this post came into my mind, would we have got that decision two/three months ago ? :thinking:

Paranoid, aye probably. :happy: 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Because sometimes you do not see things as clearly at the game and no replays I thought the first penalty looked soft with just one look, and what you have said in this post came into my mind, would we have got that decision two/three months ago ? :thinking:

Paranoid, aye probably. :happy: 

There is no way we were getting these decisions if the title was still within reach .

Every other week , we were getting trial by Tv and decisions given against us or not going for us

Since that OF game , nothing really has happened  other than lego getting off with his stuff . As per usual

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There is no way we were getting these decisions if the title was still within reach .

Every other week , we were getting trial by Tv and decisions given against us or not going for us

Since that OF game , nothing really has happened  other than lego getting off with his stuff . As per usual

They're still making out all decisions go in our favour, and any scum ones are right. Trial by sportscene has us getting 2 penalties wrongly, and Browns push on a player in the box not being a foul. Theres no longer the campaign and focus on such decisions for 2 reasons. Firstly, enemy number 1 Morelos is suspended and secondly the league is all but over.

It's a simmering hatred of us rather than a vocal venomous one from earlier in the season.

29 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Lewis collapsing from a brush on the face and Defoe booked, sheep happy with that. Katic going down from an arm to his face, sheep think he should be ashamed. 

Seems fair 🙄

Sorry but to call Defoe on Lewis a brush on the face but then say Katic has had an arm to his is either fishing or just delusional. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They're still making out all decisions go in our favour, and any scum ones are right. Trial by sportscene has us getting 2 penalties wrongly, and Browns push on a player in the box not being a foul. Theres no longer the campaign and focus on such decisions for 2 reasons. Firstly, enemy number 1 Morelos is suspended and secondly the league is all but over.

It's a simmering hatred of us rather than a vocal venomous one from earlier in the season.

Our 2 penalties were the correct decisions.

The 2nd one is soft and Katic has made a meal of if but it's still a penalty purely because Considine is using his arms to stop him winning the header.

33 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sorry but to call Defoe on Lewis a brush on the face but then say Katic has had an arm to his is either fishing or just delusional. 

There was probably as much/little contact, force and intent in each incident.

Though actually wouldn't surprise me if Defoe got cited by the CO.

Need to have a look into the current offside definition. Used to be that it was advantage to the attacker, if in line then onside. The Tav one his feet were onside but his upper body was leaning forward so I'm genuinely unsure.

Surprised 😉 how incident infront of dugout where McKenna raised arms and pushed Defoe in an off the ball incident wasnt highlighted on Sportscene...

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

similar things happened in previous OF games especially when Thompson has reffed .

they get every 50 50 call until they are a couple up then the ref starts giving us one or 2 

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Recent refs have got  the general play stuff right but big decisions wrong. Today was the opposite.

All season Morelos has been penalised for the stuff Cosgrove got away with. Thought we got nothing off him.

Bigger decisions. Defoe contact on Lewis. Yeah, foul, no more. 1st penalty was a stamp, clear penalty. 2nd was a foul that would be given anywhere else on park. Considine's arm was there to make contact and impede Katic. Penalty, not necessarily a yellow, but ref thought dangerous enough. 

On 76mins, noticed McKenna shove Defoe off ball un the face / chest. Wouldnt mince seeing it properly again.

Nothing overly contentious, no further scores on doors 

Call me suspicious but I don't think it's a coincidence that the refereeing has got better since the  title race is all but over.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I would line Thompson up and shoot him

Hes wee Mickeys Bitch 

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

Katic played the game brilliantly yesterday, it was smart play, this is what we where told weeks ago, players getting Morelos sent off, it’s smart play, now Rangers players do it, it’s cheating 😂😂😂

Post of the day 

100% nailed on 

Dark arts is ok for everyone else

With Rangers it's chreating 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to have a look into the current offside definition. Used to be that it was advantage to the attacker, if in line then onside. The Tav one his feet were onside but his upper body was leaning forward so I'm genuinely unsure.

Surprised 😉 how incident infront of dugout where McKenna raised arms and pushed Defoe in an off the ball incident wasnt highlighted on Sportscene...

Is it not any part of the body. 

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

Only a demented hate-filled rancid cunt would deny the stonewall1st penalty. 

I believe this clarifies Michael Stewart position on the matter.

The sustained assault which resulted in the 2nd award was less clearcut. 😎

Fucking cunt Stewart claiming considine jut brushed Katic’s hair. 😂😂

There hatred really lowers their IQ by a good few points. 

Archived