Officialdom Conspiracy?

46 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

unfortunately its so bad any attempt to reply is laughed at .

Look at the beginning of the season when the ref humped us at pittodrie .Gerrard quite rightly came out and said we were historically getting poor calls from refs .he was torn apart by the taig media .

Same when Robertson came out with a statement .he was ridiculed .Taigs came out with similar. the authorities were all ears an sympathetic .

Oh look its Rangers bleating again .

Roberston was 100pc bang on the money calling out the trial by sportscene crap .he could have went further and said what we all think .that BBC Scotland and bitter taig bastards. but it wouldn't have made any difference .

Now if lieswell got a puppet to come out and claim trial by sportscene then you can bet your last penny something would be done .

Its not quite a losing battle .but our board need to play the long game here .unfortunately that involves bridge building with the other non tarrier clubs to get the system back on a level playing field .Going to take time to wear them down though to our line of thinking .

A lot of bears quite rightly are against bridge building with the other haters .

But compare it to trying to get a ride from some burd your not that fussed about .Once you tell enpugh white lies you get your hole .after you get what your after its .see ye 

We need to be smarter like they are but I don’t think we have to try build bridges with people who were happy to try and destroy us. 

In the long term we need to manoeuvre people into positions of power, this isn’t just applicable to Rangers but something the whole PUL community in Scotland need to start on. It will be difficult given the influence they have, but not impossible , after all it’s they’ve managed it! We also need to get better at pr. Taigs are masters of pr, spin and propaganda, we may laugh at it but works, look at how they’ve got other football fans and even politically the general public round to their way of thinking. If we want to come back from this we have to use every trick in the book just like they do.

In the shorter term, when we come out with statements like what Gerrard and Robertson said, which was completely correct we need to also show evidence. Cite examples of us being treated differently, Halliday getting sent off for raising his fist in the centre of the pitch towards our own fans in celebration yet no action from the countless times brown, Griffith’s and the rest deliberately goad our support up close. That’s just one of many many examples we we should be getting out, with pictures and video footage if necessary to back up our claims. People up there may try to mock us as an attempt to discredit us because they know we’re fighting back, but get the proof of corruption and bias into the English media and online to football fans all over and they will have to start to hold back.

Things won’t change until we properly fight back and defend ourselves and go on the attack to the people trying to destroy us, we just have to be smart and start playing them at their own game. No more being nice or building bridges, there’s plenty of open goals ready for us to attack if we have someone with the balls to do it all the while playing the longer smarter game like they did.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

We need to be smarter like they are but I don’t think we have to try build bridges with people who were happy to try and destroy us. 

In the long term we need to manoeuvre people into positions of power, this isn’t just applicable to Rangers but something the whole PUL community in Scotland need to start on. It will be difficult given the influence they have, but not impossible , after all it’s they’ve managed it! We also need to get better at pr. Taigs are masters of pr, spin and propaganda, we may laugh at it but works, look at how they’ve got other football fans and even politically the general public round to their way of thinking. If we want to come back from this we have to use every trick in the book just like they do.

In the shorter term, when we come out with statements like what Gerrard and Robertson said, which was completely correct we need to also show evidence. Cite examples of us being treated differently, Halliday getting sent off for raising his fist in the centre of the pitch towards our own fans in celebration yet no action from the countless times brown, Griffith’s and the rest deliberately goad our support up close. That’s just one of many many examples we we should be getting out, with pictures and video footage if necessary to back up our claims. People up there may try to mock us as an attempt to discredit us because they know we’re fighting back, but get the proof of corruption and bias into the English media and online to football fans all over and they will have to start to hold back.

Things won’t change until we properly fight back and defend ourselves and go on the attack to the people trying to destroy us, we just have to be smart and start playing them at their own game. No more being nice or building bridges, there’s plenty of open goals ready for us to attack if we have someone with the balls to do it all the while playing the longer smarter game like they did.

Sickeningly, there's no real appetite to fight back.

They had a common enemy, a goal and a strategy years back. And they acted whilst their enemy (us) basked in our complacent glory and power.

Now the roles have been reversed we are as a pul community as fragmented and apathetic as the Rangers support.

Tens of protesters be it at the BBC, Hampden or George Square. Minimal opposition to Rangers hating media, football authorities, or GCC who facilitate IRA supporting Republican marchers through our city. Where are the PUL protestants, the persecuted OO or ABOD when feet needed on the ground? AWOL. 

To an extent, unless we find a political party/ political leader to unite us in a common goal of our own then we are fucked. And to an extent deserve what we get in a political and footballing context for our apathy.

I'll continue to do my bit. We'd be in a far greater place if everyone else did just a little of their own too. If that happened, I'd probably not fear for the Scotland my kids will grow up in , one becoming more Republican by ths day. Well that is until I succeed in encouraging them to find a new country to call home.

4 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

What’s really worrying is they are so protected they don’t even make any attempt to hide their corruption. 

Theyre laughing at us, and until we start fighting back properly it’s going to get worse and worse.

You rein yourself in and stick to the bloody Dignified Silence routine like everyone else is.

People like oyu can cause trouble with radical ideas and stuff.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Let's keep this thread about the refs guys 

the refs are shite 

the tarrier refs are shite coz they are shite 

the prod refs are shite coz they are shite scared of looking bias towards us .

in all .its one load of shite 

2 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

how do we get invited to the party without some sort of bridge building .

we are not welcome because the taigs know what we want .we want to end their cozy wee set up 

as for going after them with things like hallidays sending off .we cant use that as example to make sure the tarriers get punished .the whataboutery card gets played .

What we can do though is .in 2 weeks when we stuff the cunts at Ibrox make sure Halliday goes up to the broomy corner and gives it the bigun .then if they try and act on it .we have what has been seen as a precedent what happened when Lego did it .As well as anything else the cunts have got away with .

The taigs used this tactic in the past when appealing red cards .They would go into appeals with lawyers with examples of similar offences that went unpunished .saying how can you punish us when they did this .

This is a long term battle which we need to play them at their own game .we can't come out kicking and screaming and expect things to turnaround in a few months .

One thing that would speed up things is when lieswell eventually leaves office and when fritzel decides hes had enough .these 2 snake bastards  love a dirty fight and fight dirtier than anybody involved in our games history 

39 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the refs are shite 

the tarrier refs are shite coz they are shite 

the prod refs are shite coz they are shite scared of looking bias towards us .

in all .its one load of shite 

😂

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Right get this back on topic or it gets shredded

Why after 78 related pages on a 79 page thread would you threaten shredding a thread mate?  Just tidy up or give a wee admin heads up without threats, no? Not even as if the recent posts were trolling, they were just slightly off topic and could have better been posted elsewhere. But they were still loosely relevant.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why after 78 related pages on a 79 page thread would you threaten shredding a thread mate?  Just tidy up or give a wee admin heads up without threats, no? Not even as if the recent posts were trolling, they were just slightly off topic and could have better been posted elsewhere. But they were still loosely relevant.

I was talking about the council posts. This thread, which is a good one, was being derailed from its main focus. I meant shredding the non topic posts, not deleting this thread 👍

I’ve not posted for a bit and I can’t go through all the last 79 pages, but I don’t think the club has helped itself.

There is more than enough proof to suggest we’re refereed differently to others and that the filth get away with a lot, the McInnes ban midweek being a great example of one rule for celtic and one rule for everyone else.

On 04/05/2019 at 10:14, papaguy51 said:

I’ve not posted for a bit and I can’t go through all the last 79 pages, but I don’t think the club has helped itself.

There is more than enough proof to suggest we’re refereed differently to others and that the filth get away with a lot, the McInnes ban midweek being a great example of one rule for celtic and one rule for everyone else.

Aberdeen should have came out and said something .

Only difference is it would be they charged Lego with something that couldnt possibly stick 

Good game from Madden I thought. Red card right.

I saw straight away it was a kick out and thought it was gonna be a red, no idea how everyone else around me managed to delude themselves that it was the ref that was fucking us over and that they couldn't understand the decision. 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Good game from Madden I thought. Red card right.

I saw straight away it was a kick out and thought it was gonna be a red, no idea how everyone else around me managed to delude themselves that it was the ref that was fucking us over and that they couldn't understand the decision. 

One of the most blatant reds I've ever seen. 

Archived