Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Flanagan charged, 2 game ban.

Anyone saying its not rotten and corrupt to the core needs sectioned.

That is a joke given lego brain's past and his team continually gets away with. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

That is a joke given lego brain's past and his team continually gets away with. 

They see and do what they want to either assist the scum, punish us, or both.

I could probably give 10 scum challenges worthy of reds this season which say a yellow or no action.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any significant ifference to this, other than trial by media???

MORELOS-2.jpg

Now here's an elbow to the face.

JS131676441-1.jpg

Very clear agenda there by the media circus. 

Said on the Flanagan thread, what are the chances of putting up complaints/petitions of no confidence on this so called compliance board and why are they allow to suddenly intervene when the rule is supposed to be that once ref has made decision it is left alone? 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Just wait until next year when we go top of the league. It's only going to get worse and this becomes a 500+ pager. The club needs to say something.

This has needed to be addressed for years. Unfortunately they only comply when there is enough complaints from fans and even then it is minimal effort. 

55 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

As soon as a card is given it should be end of it.

Only himself to blame though.

It is a Fend off nothing more, booking and that's it. Not surprised at you though tbh

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Any significant ifference to this, other than trial by media???

MORELOS-2.jpg

Now here's an elbow to the face.

JS131676441-1.jpg

A massive difference, Morelos was an arm to the body while the taigs was an elbow to the head. Same with brown in the picture you showed and on countless other time this season and every other season.

Corrupt to the core but until we put out hard evidence like the pictures and videos you’ve posted and take our case to the highest possible authorities, while kicking up a fuss in both the Scottish and English media highlighting the blatant corruption fuck all will change.

Would not be, lego fell down like a chopped tree, fucksake Alfredo got dogs abuse with the mckenna incident for peeking through his fingers. So what is it, violent act, lego feigning, a bit if both or handbags that merited a booking, for me it is the latter. 

No doubt in my mind we are treated differently.  The evidence is there for everyone to see. The SFA preside over one of the most laughable disciplinary processes in World football, where rules are frequently manipulated to suit their agenda with impunity.

The retrospective action proves this, but regardless, it’s so much sweeter to have got away with it during the game, and knowing that they are all still hurting.

A 2 game ban for JF is worth it.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Would not be, lego fell down like a chopped tree, fucksake Alfredo got dogs abuse with the mckenna incident for peeking through his fingers. So what is it, violent act, lego feigning, a bit if both or handbags that merited a booking, for me it is the latter. 

The amount of times he claims he's punched and elbowed on the face yet not a single mark being left on him. Every time falls like he's been shot and minutes later he's up giving it the ugly smirk. Cheating bastard protected by the media and the SFA.

13 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

No doubt in my mind we are treated differently.  The evidence is there for everyone to see. The SFA preside over one of the most laughable disciplinary processes in World football, where rules are frequently manipulated to suit their agenda with impunity.

The retrospective action proves this, but regardless, it’s so much sweeter to have got away with it during the game, and knowing that they are all still hurting.

A 2 game ban for JF is worth it.

2 game ban fuck all. They're changing the rules now. Accept fuck all and drag up every incident throughout the season where similar incidents in non Rangers games haven't even been deemed news worthy.

And why are ours always fast tracked? Time for our board to get serious.

19 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

2 game ban fuck all. They're changing the rules now. Accept fuck all and drag up every incident throughout the season where similar incidents in non Rangers games haven't even been deemed news worthy.

And why are ours always fast tracked? Time for our board to get serious.

They’ve been changing the rules all season.

The Board could kick off every time we are sanctioned but it wouldn’t make any difference. I’m sure they highlight other incidents already.

It will take the majority of clubs in the league to agree that the current rules and process don’t work for it to change.

I agree,  that they seem to be happy to fast track our cases to do us over, while re-scheduling the tims cases to suit them.  There’s no excuse for that.

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is there a reason why the 3 man panel hasn't been named or did I miss it? The club is asking for answers, transparency. They could start by naming the panel unless they have something to hide.

Always meant to be anonymous. Another get out.

Archived