Officialdom Conspiracy?

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is there a reason why the 3 man panel hasn't been named or did I miss it? The club is asking for answers, transparency. They could start by naming the panel unless they have something to hide.

are you suggesting the panel is bias .how dare you .

thats why its kept secret so no bias can be labled at known individuals 

(cough cough )

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

are you suggesting the panel is bias .how dare you .

thats why its kept secret so no bias can be labled at known individuals 

(cough cough )

The referees are named and play and make their decisions in full view. The compliance officer is known.

That's about it in terms of transparency. The whole process, the procedure for raising issues, the rules behind acceptance /rejection of video evidence, the bank of ex refs used in general, the specific refs used here are all ambiguous or missing. Even VAR name the officials making the executive decisions.

Is it any wonder, given the glaring injustices, that valid questions are being asked.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The referees are named and play and make their decisions in full view. The compliance officer is known.

That's about it in terms of transparency. The whole process, the procedure for raising issues, the rules behind acceptance /rejection of video evidence, the bank of ex refs used in general, the specific refs used here are all ambiguous or missing. Even VAR name the officials making the executive decisions.

Is it any wonder, given the glaring injustices, that valid questions are being asked.

the system is unfair at best .only games on tv get the coverage 

then its only the incidents sensationalised thst get brought to task 

so its tv producers and newspaper reporters that are basically controlling things

the system is open to corruption so its needing removed now 

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Is there a reason why the 3 man panel hasn't been named or did I miss it? The club is asking for answers, transparency. They could start by naming the panel unless they have something to hide.

Our club should keep the supporters in the loop with communocations with these corrupt fuckers 

And get someone out there being vocal. 

It is simply not getting us anywhere with these statements 

Since 2015 its all we have done since cup final 

Can anyone tell me where its brought us success or even changed the tide of complete bias going against us 

James Traynor is the luckiest man ever fo be employed by our club 

For me. He is doing fuck all but holding us back

And when you listen to his appologetic tone everytime he has something to say. That explains why these statements get us nowhere. Our enemies know they are dealing with JT and Robertson

Its not good enough and it wont  be too bring about changes 

My own thoughts 

These statements are done no more than to pecify us 'ths supporters 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First game at Pittodrie until that today, we've been getting fucking trolled all season. 

Our club just had the chance to take things further . Getting a result the other day was their opportunity to go for the jugular

Naw . These cunts running us are pussies

We will be back to the same nonsense costing us massive decisions in big games next season

With the same shite with the taig compliance officer giving the bheasts everything when it's needed

13 minutes ago, the old guard said:

A very soft penalty, almost as soft as the one we were refused, he couldn't wait to give them the penalty, hard to say if he's bias or just a shite referee, or maybe both, the boy Findlay just assaulted cunts all day, not a word. 

If someone can give evidence he has given us  a massive game  changing decision,  against one of our biggest rivals since the pen at bheastville in 2011.

Then we could maybe say he was just shite referee . It has been 8 long years and I can't recall one

He is the scums 12th man and that is why he is the ref for the cup final

Stonewall penalty denied- Check. 

Penalty denied- Check. 

Softest penalty of the game given against Rangers- check. 

Alfredo Morelos booking- check. 

Normal, easy decisions like corners etc not given- check. 

Rangers player first poor tackle booking- check. 

Opposition player commits 4 fouls with no bookings- check. 

Happened all season and our club has taken it up the arse. 

Said to the guy next to me in the pub that Collum is fully aware of the importance of the game for killie in contrast to Rangers and his refereeing certainly reflected that. Very inconsistent with the big decisions going against us again. Dont even get me started on the morelos yellow 😂

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If someone can give evidence he has given us  a massive game  changing decision,  against one of our biggest rivals since the pen at bheastville in 2011.

Then we could maybe say he was just shite referee . It has been 8 long years and I can't recall one

He is the scums 12th man and that is why he is the ref for the cup final

And they reward him by giving him the scottish cup final! Says it all really. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Stonewall penalty denied- Check. 

Penalty denied- Check. 

Softest penalty of the game given against Rangers- check. 

Alfredo Morelos booking- check. 

Normal, easy decisions like corners etc not given- check. 

Rangers player first poor tackle booking- check. 

Opposition player commits 4 fouls with no bookings- check. 

Happened all season and our club has taken it up the arse. 

Royally

7 minutes ago, the old guard said:

And they reward him by giving him the scottish cup final! Says it all really. 

I said to anyone that would listen . He would get the final . Nailed on after Thompson got the bheasts semi against sheep

Hopefully if Gerrard’s Learned anything this season, it’s that he needs a team on the park that’s capable of beating the other teams consistently without relying on the refs to make correct decisions. That’s what we used to have. The refs have always been shite.

3 full seasons back in the top flight.  Collum has reffed us 15 times.  We have lost 47% of them. He sends a Gers player off in 27% of games.  Gives a penalty against us 20% of the time.  And hasnt given us a single penalty.

Tarriers- 6% loss percentage lol

2 hours ago, five stars said:

It is a penalty, albeit a very soft one. Stupid from Barasic. The ref was poor, as he usually is.

If you pull someone by the back of their shirt they don’t fall forwards as if shot. 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

3 full seasons back in the top flight.  Collum has reffed us 15 times.  We have lost 47% of them. He sends a Gers player off in 27% of games.  Gives a penalty against us 20% of the time.  And hasnt given us a single penalty.

A RC school teacher that supports celtic doesn’t give us anything. I can’t say I’m shocked. And to think the Torbetts still push an agenda that he’s against them as well. 😂

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Considering they’ve lost 9 games I don’t see many if any having a high percentage 

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

And I'm guessing all the losses have been the big games or cup ties 

Just realised I hadn't updated and finalised this.

Kilmarnock away. Soft penalty, there was a slight tug but boy knew what he was doing going down. A few penalty shouts against us primarily by usual commentators, none close to being penalties. Morelos repeatedly fouled, Mulumba repeated fouling but standard no action taken. No decisions for or against.

So overall 11 decisions in our favour, 28 against in league games. That's two and a half times as many against as for. And that's excluding some really questionable ones against in cup games as listed in post one.

Take from it what you will. Its started on day one, and the pressure on refs and CO escalated as our challenge grew.

Next season I envisage more of the same but worse.

Conspiracy? Not in the sense of folk conspiring against us in meetings in darkened rooms. But a system manipulated against us and refs finding it easier to distribute cards to us than our main competitor? Undoubtedly. Parity in how we're treated? No chance.

Archived