Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

Officialdom Conspiracy?

No doubt in my mind we are treated differently.  The evidence is there for everyone to see. The SFA preside over one of the most laughable disciplinary processes in World football, where rules are frequently manipulated to suit their agenda with impunity.

The retrospective action proves this, but regardless, it’s so much sweeter to have got away with it during the game, and knowing that they are all still hurting.

A 2 game ban for JF is worth it.

eejay the dj likes this

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Would not be, lego fell down like a chopped tree, fucksake Alfredo got dogs abuse with the mckenna incident for peeking through his fingers. So what is it, violent act, lego feigning, a bit if both or handbags that merited a booking, for me it is the latter. 

The amount of times he claims he's punched and elbowed on the face yet not a single mark being left on him. Every time falls like he's been shot and minutes later he's up giving it the ugly smirk. Cheating bastard protected by the media and the SFA.

13 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

No doubt in my mind we are treated differently.  The evidence is there for everyone to see. The SFA preside over one of the most laughable disciplinary processes in World football, where rules are frequently manipulated to suit their agenda with impunity.

The retrospective action proves this, but regardless, it’s so much sweeter to have got away with it during the game, and knowing that they are all still hurting.

A 2 game ban for JF is worth it.

2 game ban fuck all. They're changing the rules now. Accept fuck all and drag up every incident throughout the season where similar incidents in non Rangers games haven't even been deemed news worthy.

And why are ours always fast tracked? Time for our board to get serious.

19 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

2 game ban fuck all. They're changing the rules now. Accept fuck all and drag up every incident throughout the season where similar incidents in non Rangers games haven't even been deemed news worthy.

And why are ours always fast tracked? Time for our board to get serious.

They’ve been changing the rules all season.

The Board could kick off every time we are sanctioned but it wouldn’t make any difference. I’m sure they highlight other incidents already.

It will take the majority of clubs in the league to agree that the current rules and process don’t work for it to change.

I agree,  that they seem to be happy to fast track our cases to do us over, while re-scheduling the tims cases to suit them.  There’s no excuse for that.

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is there a reason why the 3 man panel hasn't been named or did I miss it? The club is asking for answers, transparency. They could start by naming the panel unless they have something to hide.

Always meant to be anonymous. Another get out.

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is there a reason why the 3 man panel hasn't been named or did I miss it? The club is asking for answers, transparency. They could start by naming the panel unless they have something to hide.

are you suggesting the panel is bias .how dare you .

thats why its kept secret so no bias can be labled at known individuals 

(cough cough )

37 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

are you suggesting the panel is bias .how dare you .

thats why its kept secret so no bias can be labled at known individuals 

(cough cough )

The referees are named and play and make their decisions in full view. The compliance officer is known.

That's about it in terms of transparency. The whole process, the procedure for raising issues, the rules behind acceptance /rejection of video evidence, the bank of ex refs used in general, the specific refs used here are all ambiguous or missing. Even VAR name the officials making the executive decisions.

Is it any wonder, given the glaring injustices, that valid questions are being asked.

DMax399 and Bears r us like this

15 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Our club should keep the supporters in the loop with communocations with these corrupt fuckers 

And get someone out there being vocal. 

It is simply not getting us anywhere with these statements 

Since 2015 its all we have done since cup final 

Can anyone tell me where its brought us success or even changed the tide of complete bias going against us 

James Traynor is the luckiest man ever fo be employed by our club 

For me. He is doing fuck all but holding us back

And when you listen to his appologetic tone everytime he has something to say. That explains why these statements get us nowhere. Our enemies know they are dealing with JT and Robertson

Its not good enough and it wont  be too bring about changes 

My own thoughts 

These statements are done no more than to pecify us 'ths supporters 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First game at Pittodrie until that today, we've been getting fucking trolled all season. 

Our club just had the chance to take things further . Getting a result the other day was their opportunity to go for the jugular

Naw . These cunts running us are pussies

We will be back to the same nonsense costing us massive decisions in big games next season

With the same shite with the taig compliance officer giving the bheasts everything when it's needed

A very soft penalty, almost as soft as the one we were refused, he couldn't wait to give them the penalty, hard to say if he's bias or just a shite referee, or maybe both, the boy Findlay just assaulted cunts all day, not a word. 

Blumhoilann likes this

13 minutes ago, the old guard said:

A very soft penalty, almost as soft as the one we were refused, he couldn't wait to give them the penalty, hard to say if he's bias or just a shite referee, or maybe both, the boy Findlay just assaulted cunts all day, not a word. 

If someone can give evidence he has given us  a massive game  changing decision,  against one of our biggest rivals since the pen at bheastville in 2011.

Then we could maybe say he was just shite referee . It has been 8 long years and I can't recall one

He is the scums 12th man and that is why he is the ref for the cup final

Said to the guy next to me in the pub that Collum is fully aware of the importance of the game for killie in contrast to Rangers and his refereeing certainly reflected that. Very inconsistent with the big decisions going against us again. Dont even get me started on the morelos yellow 😂

eejay the dj likes this

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If someone can give evidence he has given us  a massive game  changing decision,  against one of our biggest rivals since the pen at bheastville in 2011.

Then we could maybe say he was just shite referee . It has been 8 long years and I can't recall one

He is the scums 12th man and that is why he is the ref for the cup final

And they reward him by giving him the scottish cup final! Says it all really. 

eejay the dj likes this

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Stonewall penalty denied- Check. 

Penalty denied- Check. 

Softest penalty of the game given against Rangers- check. 

Alfredo Morelos booking- check. 

Normal, easy decisions like corners etc not given- check. 

Rangers player first poor tackle booking- check. 

Opposition player commits 4 fouls with no bookings- check. 

Happened all season and our club has taken it up the arse. 

Royally

7 minutes ago, the old guard said:

And they reward him by giving him the scottish cup final! Says it all really. 

I said to anyone that would listen . He would get the final . Nailed on after Thompson got the bheasts semi against sheep

Hopefully if Gerrard’s Learned anything this season, it’s that he needs a team on the park that’s capable of beating the other teams consistently without relying on the refs to make correct decisions. That’s what we used to have. The refs have always been shite.

Blumhoilann likes this