Officialdom Conspiracy?

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just realised I hadn't updated and finalised this.

Kilmarnock away. Soft penalty, there was a slight tug but boy knew what he was doing going down. A few penalty shouts against us primarily by usual commentators, none close to being penalties. Morelos repeatedly fouled, Mulumba repeated fouling but standard no action taken. No decisions for or against.

So overall 11 decisions in our favour, 28 against in league games. That's two and a half times as many against as for. And that's excluding some really questionable ones against in cup games as listed in post one.

Take from it what you will. Its started on day one, and the pressure on refs and CO escalated as our challenge grew.

Next season I envisage more of the same but worse.

Conspiracy? Not in the sense of folk conspiring against us in meetings in darkened rooms. But a system manipulated against us and refs finding it easier to distribute cards to us than our main competitor? Undoubtedly. Parity in how we're treated? No chance.

👍

Think you proved that we are definitely treated differently mate .... look forward to the continuance of this thread next season .... it has helped to open a few eyes as to the imbalance of decisions we face.

:UK:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/05/2019 at 18:25, Prso's headband said:

3 full seasons back in the top flight.  Collum has reffed us 15 times.  We have lost 47% of them. He sends a Gers player off in 27% of games.  Gives a penalty against us 20% of the time.  And hasnt given us a single penalty.

Tarriers- 6% loss percentage lol

That is clearly pure paranoia on our part 😂

If you add the ones from season before and broke it down to "important game" not so important 

I think that would be even more revealing 

I wonder what the stats on Colum are regards his beloveds 

How many loses have they suffered 

How many pens against and for and red cards against 

The Cunt is as biased as fuck. A bit like what the bheasts want every ref to be like 

Can't wait to see the league schedule. When does it come out? 3 out of first 4 away no doubt, just like last year. Tims at home to Ross County no doubt. I used to pay little attention to this thread in the early days. No more. My eyes are wide open.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The Cunt is as biased as fuck. A bit like what the bheasts want every ref to be like 

Read on twitter earlier that apparently he’s reffed celtic against Hearts in cup competitions 5 times and on all 5 occasions he’s given celtic a penalty. Not sure if it is true but it sounds as if it would be. 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Read on twitter earlier that apparently he’s reffed celtic against Hearts in cup competitions 5 times and on all 5 occasions he’s given celtic a penalty. Not sure if it is true but it sounds as if it would be. 

I will check. Give me a few minutes 👍

8 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

It’s true mate. 5 penalties to celtic in all 5 cup ties v Hearts. That’s actually staggering for any ref to have stats like that.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The cunts haven't forgiven him for the penalty he gave us when he was unsighted but it was a penalty .but hey Joe that's Fenian bastards for ye 

31 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Seemingly the tarriers have had a penalty in the last 7 semi finals or finals, no other team getsna run like that

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Threw the bastards a lifeline on Saturday.....

By all accounts I’ve seen, they were going nowhere until then.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And some on here satisfied it was the right call by Collum 🤮

🙈

Not how it looked to me.....

Oh, and we’ll done for keeping tabs on it all for the season - it’s been interesting reading.

👏👏👏

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're right, it wasnt unless you're Collum. Though tbf the scum player cheated well for it.

Spot on mate.

i know it’s hard for the ref’s, but there are some things that are just so obvious, you have to think they’re blundering around with their eyes shut!

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Didn't Hugh Dallas get fucked for being a H** and sending a picture? This blatant cunt is doing it on the pitch but the CO is conveniently a Catholic so no drama, not as if the head of the refs is going to do anything.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Over the last 3 seasons he's sent off 3 of their players and they've dropped points in 4 out of 12 league games that he's been the ref.

In the same period he's sent off 4 of our players and we've dropped points in 6 of the 11 games we've had him as the ref. 3 of those were defeats to the taigs.

Not exactly damning statistics.

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

Mere coincidence mate 😀

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

The cunts haven't forgiven him for the penalty he gave us when he was unsighted but it was a penalty .but hey Joe that's Fenian bastards for ye 

Way back in 2010

The last decision I truly believe we got in a big match from him 

It was his first OF game and we were 2-1 up and coasting 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It’s true mate. 5 penalties to celtic in all 5 cup ties v Hearts. That’s actually staggering for any ref to have stats like that.

That is incredible mate, thanks for confirming it. Paranoid, bloody right some of us are. :headwall:

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Threw the bastards a lifeline on Saturday.....

By all accounts I’ve seen, they were going nowhere until then.

I said the words 5 minutes before in the thread .Scum aren't winning this without a penalty 

And up pops Willie 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said the words 5 minutes before in the thread .Scum aren't winning this without a penalty 

And up pops Willie 

You can set your clock by those bastards.

Also, when they get one, they always manage to get two.

That’s 2 cups now v Hearts, was one v the Arabs, that I can call to mind straight away.

That sort of shit is the only thing they have that I’d take.

We only manage it v Patrick Thistle (or so it seems 😂).

Edit - I think the first Hearts one was in the semi the same year as the Arabs final, but you get my drift!

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Honking stat at face value but I'd be interested to know how many were genuine penalties and how many were gifts like Edouard's in the final? 

Also how many actually had an impact on the game or not. Fair enough the most recent one got them back into the final but then there's the likes of the penalty he gave them in the 7-0 game v Hearts, they were already 5-0 up when he gave them that one.

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well we have been looking for consistency in officiating I suppose...

Archived