Officialdom Conspiracy?

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Well we have been looking for consistency in officiating I suppose...

Apparently some tarrier on KDS started a conspiracy thread in there too bit chucked it by the end of August to sit back smoking cigars and laughing at how good it was all going. 😉

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Honking stat at face value but I'd be interested to know how many were genuine penalties and how many were gifts like Edouard's in the final? 

Also how many actually had an impact on the game or not. Fair enough the most recent one got them back into the final but then there's the likes of the penalty he gave them in the 7-0 game v Hearts, they were already 5-0 up when he gave them that one.

Earlier this season he gave them a 53rd min pen to open the scoring v Hearts

Sep 2014 he gave them a 57th min pen to make it 2-0

In Nov 2014 he gave them a 52nd min pen to make it 2-0

In Dec 2013 he gave them a 59th pen to make it 6-0

And obviously last weeks 62nd min pen to make it 1-1.

Four out of the five are game changers. 👍

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Apparently some tarrier on KDS started a conspiracy thread in there too bit chucked it by the end of August to sit back smoking cigars and laughing at how good it was all going. 😉

😀

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Earlier this season he gave them a 53rd min pen to open the scoring v Hearts

Sep 2014 he gave them a 57th min pen to make it 2-0

In Nov 2014 he gave them a 52nd min pen to make it 2-0

In Dec 2013 he gave them a 59th pen to make it 6-0

And obviously last weeks 62nd min pen to make it 1-1.

Four out of the five are game changers. 👍

At least 2 are game changers. The ones to make the game 2-0 could be debated depending on how the game was going at that point etc.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

At least 2 are game changers. The ones to make the game 2-0 could be debated depending on how the game was going at that point etc.

1-0 is always in the balance in a cup tie even if one side is dominant. Second goal can most times be a killer. I always say the second goal is vital in all games that are one goal in it. 👍

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Way back in 2010

The last decision I truly believe we got in a big match from him 

It was his first OF game and we were 2-1 up and coasting 

Still a penalty though 

But we have been paying for it ever since 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Does anyone know if the club will be doing study on this seasons data analysis regarding refereeing decisions?  If so, will the results be on the official web page?

Yes. Morelos sent off after 16 minutes in game 1 of last season only to have it rescinded. Study and analysis over. Result - see conspiracy thread..... Oh wait...

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Yes. Morelos sent off after 16 minutes in game 1 of last season only to have it rescinded. Study and analysis over. Result - see conspiracy thread..... Oh wait...

The club should be doing some sort of analysis after publicly speaking out about the inconsistencies, even SG said it had been going on for seasons.  

I have checked on the stats concerning Willie Collum doing cup games involving celtic after doing it for cup games v Hearts.

In all cup games involving celtic,Scottish Cup and League Cup,he has been in charge of 18 ties.

Major decisions for me are either giving penalties or red cards.

There has been 4 red cards. All to Celtics opponents.

There has been 8 penalties. 7 to celtic and one to their opponent.

That’s one hell of a slant toward a certain team. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have checked on the stats concerning Willie Collum doing cup games involving celtic after doing it for cup games v Hearts.

In all cup games involving celtic,Scottish Cup and League Cup,he has been in charge of 18 ties.

Major decisions for me are either giving penalties or red cards.

There has been 4 red cards. All to Celtics opponents.

There has been 8 penalties. 7 to celtic and one to their opponent.

That’s one hell of a slant toward a certain team. 

His stats for Rangers cup ties.

He has only done 6 Rangers cup games.

No red cards to anyone.

3 penalties given, one to Rangers and two given against Rangers.

And the bheast brigade say they get nothing 😂

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Wee Stevie from IT deserves his summer holiday break too you know.

I don't know him but hope he has a great holiday break and comes back feeling refreshed, ready to do a full analysis of this seasons inconsistencies 😄

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Interesting but what has it got to do with refereeing decisions or the Compliance officee and her role? As far as I'm aware, it's about sectarianism by fans.

Just another instance where officialdom is burying stats detrimental to the taigs.

• 5 months later...

Am more than a little annoyed that we have now reached Tuesday without a word from the club on the decisions that have gone against us these last 2games.

If we aren't Willing to highlight the constant honest mistakes against us we deserve everything we get utterly disgraceful.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed 

It’s around  this time of year .The decisions going for them get ramped up  

When the tension rises so does the pressure on officials ,give a bad call against the taigs and it doesn’t have to be really bad ,a 50/50 decision that doesn’t go your way and your torn apart for weeks ,you miss games and the income drops ,

And in extreme occasions you need police protection ,the disciplinary system doesn’t back them either ,The refs are piss poor enough without the added tarrier pressure 

It’s hard to agree with a cunt like Tom English but he’s quoted as saying the taigs don’t want the right decisions,they want all the decisions ,That’s not just in their own games but for some reason every game we play is a game they are also involved in ,

For the foreseeable future this is always going to be something we have to overcome ,not easy to defend either on the few occasions our club have said anything ,Gerrard was ridiculed in the media and so was Robertson when he dared to highlight the very credible statement “trial by Sportscene”

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

In Celtics last 14 games at Hampden, Cup semis and finals, they have had 8 penalties given to them.

No other team even comes close to that rate of penalties anywhere.

Yet they say they get nothing. 😂

The didn't get one on Sunday though. We did. And we missed it.

Archived