Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The didn't get one on Sunday though.

You need to be in the penalty box to get a penalty.

Even our bent refs can’t give the scum a pen when they haven’t crossed the halfway line although the Compliance Officer has probably set up a working party to explore the possibility.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You need to be in the penalty box to get a penalty.

Even our bent refs can’t give the scum a pen when they haven’t crossed the halfway line although the Compliance Officer has probably set up a working party to explore the possibility.

giphy-18.gif

On 05/08/2018 at 13:33, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 11

Key Decisions Against: 28

Not included in scoring, but Cowdenbeath  away in SC needs noted (3 wrong penalty decisions, encroachment by scorer)

Not included, only yellow for Dicker kick to Jacks face.

Not included, got away with soft penalty in cup versus Killie - Worrall on Brophy.

Not included, Sheep replay, Morelos simulation instead of penalty and red card. And May time wasting.

A wee reminder of how things finished up scores on the doors last season....

27 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

And if we had took our chances in the game it would have been nothing more than a consolation goal which shouldn't have stood.

That’s true,but the other side of that coin is a team that does fuck all gets a win handed to them while doing fuck all to win the game 

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s true,but the other side of that coin is a team that does fuck all gets a win handed to them while doing fuck all to win the game 

Also true but it happens. We aren't the first or last team to be on the wrong side of a bad decision and the tarriers aren't the first or last team to benefit from one though. It's football, bad decisions can't be prevented but they can be made irrelevant and we had more than enough opportunities to do that on Sunday but failed.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Also true but it happens. We aren't the first or last team to be on the wrong side of a bad decision and the tarriers aren't the first or last team to benefit from one though. It's football, bad decisions can't be prevented but they can be made irrelevant and we had more than enough opportunities to do that on Sunday but failed.

Just always seems to happen when we have a dip we don’t ever catch a break ,while they cunts get them regular 

spoke to a Jambo cunt about it yesterday ,he had to highlight a game last season where we caught a break decisions wise he couldn’t name an other 

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Shut up.

The country and league are conspiring against The Rangers, taig.

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Just always seems to happen when we have a dip we don’t ever catch a break ,while they cunts get them regular 

spoke to a Jambo cunt about it yesterday ,he had to highlight a game last season where we caught a break decisions wise he couldn’t name an other 

Fans of every club think officials are against them mate. 99% of the time it's just sheer incompetence.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Am more than a little annoyed that we have now reached Tuesday without a word from the club on the decisions that have gone against us these last 2games.

If we aren't Willing to highlight the constant honest mistakes against us we deserve everything we get utterly disgraceful.

Some kind of comment would be good, we have Tom English criticising Ryan Jack for getting emotional after losing a final. 

These arsehole have had a free reign for too long someone has to comment or take the fight to them, Robertson is an empty blazer and hopefully the next chairman has enough about him to take the fight to them, Not a word said by the Club just roll over and accept it. We do not help ourselves and until someone from the Club recognises how much this is harming our Brand. 

25 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Some kind of comment would be good, we have Tom English criticising Ryan Jack for getting emotional after losing a final. 

These arsehole have had a free reign for too long someone has to comment or take the fight to them, Robertson is an empty blazer and hopefully the next chairman has enough about him to take the fight to them, Not a word said by the Club just roll over and accept it. We do not help ourselves and until someone from the Club recognises how much this is harming our Brand. 

More chance of the bheasts getting found guilty of a puedo ring .It’s that depressing with that shower of gutless self serving cunts 

I don't believe there is a conspiracy involving the officials but I do believe that the tim-inspired referee strike and subsequent fall-out has continued to have some influence on decisions which would affect them either directly or indirectly.    The pro-tim media and pundits perpetuate their agenda by keeping up the pressure on officials whereby they are psychologically affected in which decisions to give (or not).   In the last week we have lost 2 points and a cup final due to poor decisions by at least 4 of the officials involved.  At least Beaton admitted his mistake but consider the abuse and criticism he got in the OF game last season.      I can easily imagine the reaction if the same poor decisions had cost the tims 2 points and a cup final in the space of 4 days.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Either that or they can't be bothered going to the effort to try and prove something that will never be anything more than an opinion.

Dont need to when there's Rangers supporters drip fed repeated incidents where we're continually done over. Yet same fans still say it evens itself out, all club's supporters think the same, any sort of similar blah blah blah shite to that really.

I'm mid 40s. I'll never in my lifetime see a final where so many decisions that went against us will go in my teams favour.  

In fact, I'll challenge you to show in any cup final over 45 years where Rangers have benefitted or Scum suffered from more / worse decisions in 90 mins than we did on sunday.

Will you accept the challenge?......

I find it interesting that the celtic media team on shitholes like the BBC and BT Sport have been talking up our December fixtures since the fixture list was announced, as we have to play pretty much last seasons Top 6, nearly all away from home and inside a relatively short period of time.  For me it starts with Aberdeen and ends with celtic on the 29th. They've said this could make or break our season. Now it's finally here and currently we are 2 games in and 2 for 2 for decisions that are so embarrassingly piss poor they would make an amateur referee blush. I expect we'll receive more appalling decisions and referee apologies in the next 5 games but a lot of damage has already been done.

Watched a couple of things tonight which had key points mentioned ,one on Heart and Hand where it was said we don’t have to political power in the game to challenge this kind of thing 

The other was that rat bastard of a manager interviewed after the game ,it was suggested to him that the goal was offside ,his reply was he hadn’t saw it yet but in anycase it was the first decision that went their way ,if he truly believed that then the wee prick will never be happy and secondly it wasn’t challenged that he was talking push 

Archived