Gerrard - Match Reaction

Virtuoso

Professional. 

Could have came out and laid into the officials, but instead pointed out whoever made the decision has missed the two barges before it. 

Kept it subtle. 

Second one wasn't shoulder to shoulder, more shoulder to face. 

Still disappointed in Morelos for biting tbh

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

Remember Souness bud and his shock at the filth up here. Hopefully he is on the blower to SG and letting him know about the unacceptable officiating he is about to be subject to

I'm in doubt that SG knows exactly what he's / we are up against up here.

Someone with the backbone and balls to call them out  ? 

Im gutted we dropped points today, but im still buzzing everytime I hear Stevie talk. Its nothing like we have had in the last few years. He is a football man who gives straight answers.

This guy is a popular figure in football, but outwith Rangers he fucking well wont be in Scotland ?

35 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

"Rangers don't get much support with decisions up here."

Spot on Stevie. 

He is paranoid like the rest of us .Well except those guys that stick their head in the air and say to themselves 

I'm beneath that sort of behavior . 

Not blunt enough imo.

Tell it as it is, shocking decisions throughout following on from a season where he knows there were multiple shocking decisions.

Speak of a need to talk through decisions with head of refereeing. Put the pressure on here and now. Attacking them us the best form of defence.

34 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Im gutted we dropped points today, but im still buzzing everytime I hear Stevie talk. Its nothing like we have had in the last few years. He is a football man who gives straight answers.

This guy is a popular figure in football, but outwith Rangers he fucking well wont be in Scotland ?

The filth up here will be circling the wagons as we speak 

They cunts that masquerade as officials will be taking bets on who is first to send him off

The cunts like Rhodent no1 will be the first to get in his face as a manager . Trying to get reaction and probably into trouble .

You could almost script yesterday what we would be talking about today . And it's going to get worse . Much worse 

38 minutes ago, Amato said:

He said something in his Sky interview that suggested he knows fine well that we'll need to put up with dodgy decisions against us all season. Can't remember the exact wording

He was told that Rangers do not get any support with these kind of decisions 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I've had texts from 2 Forest fans a Mansfield supporter and a Notts county fan all saying they couldn't believe the red card or the standard of the referee throughout the game. 

fair enough the lads are all friends of mine but none of them are telling me lies or just trying to curry favour with me. These guys won't be alone. Impartial football supporters could see how ridiculous the officials were today. 

Stevie G is building a team more than capable of winning a trophy this season..Provided we get parity and fairness. 

i was the same, talking to 3 friends who are massive arsenal fans in london.  all 3 agreed that the refs performance was piss poor but also questioned morelos kicking out when we all know fine well what the refs are like, basically all agreed that morelos gave the ref/linesman the perfect opportunity to brandish the red.  also as they pointed out makes no dif whether it gets over turned or not as the damage has already been done on the park today.

48 minutes ago, Amato said:

He said something in his Sky interview that suggested he knows fine well that we'll need to put up with dodgy decisions against us all season. Can't remember the exact wording

mentioned the 2 barges on Morelos and whoever spotted the kick didnt see them then said something like "if thats the way its going to be so be it"

subtle enough i think, lets the cunts know hes aware its happening

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I've had texts from 2 Forest fans a Mansfield supporter and a Notts county fan all saying they couldn't believe the red card or the standard of the referee throughout the game. 

fair enough the lads are all friends of mine but none of them are telling me lies or just trying to curry favour with me. These guys won't be alone. Impartial football supporters could see how ridiculous the officials were today. 

Stevie G is building a team more than capable of winning a trophy this season..Provided we get parity and fairness. 

Liked seeing Ian Wrights tweet during the game highlighting it.