***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We can do magic, magic.

Tav MOTM, without a doubt.

Actually defended well, but much much more a goal threat. I saw him as our chance. I'm actually shouting for him to get forward. Fuck the defence. My belief if he moved up one, we'd link up better and he'd score plenty. I saw a serious preditor in there. He wanted to score badly. Thought he was immense coming into the middle. Let him try it more without worrying about defence.

They were a tough act and we done them.

Fucking magic.

Fair play to you for being big enough to say that, after tonight you could have said anybody an I’d have agreed to an extent cos the team were class an there where more than one motm out there tonight, but I respect you saying tav because I know your a big critic of him on here, I had you as one of the guys who look for any bad pass to get on his case might have miss judged you on that??

Where do you start after that? A fantastic match and we deserve a two goal advantage at half-time in the tie.  The two outstanding performances were from the two players from last year that started. We have a brilliant centre forward and Tav really gave a captain's performance. The only weakness, and even that wasn't much, was probably Flanagan but it's not a night for criticism, Brilliant Rangers. Let's go and get an early goal over there and kill them off. 

Never even dreamed of us getting results like this so quickly in the season the manager and back room staff deserve a lot of credit. Let's do the business against st mirren on Sunday which I'm sure we will. No fear what so ever going to the peado dome in September.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Think he just caught a marlin. 

Really, what a  BawBag comment fkn taig like in every sense, just like yours.  Why the fuck can cunts on here not enjoy a great win instead of acting like class ‘A’ cunts, I fucking despair. 

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Where do you start after that? A fantastic match and we deserve a two goal advantage at half-time in the tie.  The two outstanding performances were from the two players from last year that started. We have a brilliant centre forward and Tav really gave a captain's performance. The only weakness, and even that wasn't much, was probably Flanagan but it's not a night for criticism, Brilliant Rangers. Let's go and get an early goal over there and kill them off. 

It is exciting to think that after the next leg we will have a proper LB in the team too!!

Just now, Vision said:

Were no quite there yet, a few tweaks here and there but my god what a difference from last season.

Yip.  Probably going with what we've got for now but what a difference.  Even in the attitude of the team.  Very early but it's clear to see.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

He got a few decisions wrong but it's great not having to worry. I seriously think Ejaria gets sent off for his booking if that's a league game, for example, because the referee thinks it's a dangerous tackle or some bullshit like that.

It wasn't even a booking, he was in control and got the ball, studs never got close to the opponent. It was a poor decision by the ref to penalise him.

1 minute ago, Blueofblood said:

Really, what a  BawBag comment fkn taig like in every sense, just like yours.  Why the fuck can cunts on here not enjoy a great win instead of acting like class ‘A’ cunts, I fucking despair. 

Easy big fella. We’re in a fun mood. Enjoy it. 

Archived