***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

that was an interesting stat on Morelos, played FORTY TWO games in Finland and never got one yellow card.

He's deserved some he's picked up here, been more than a little stupid and reacted to fouls the wrong way. I reckon Gerrard will get him to cool down and he was good tonight, if a bit hurried when he was through for the tap in.

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The thing is too.....as far as we have come from the Shkupi (Still don't know how to fuckin spell that).......we're STILL going to improve even further. Guys like Coulibaly and Kent are showing what they can do, Morelos looks more and more like the player we first got and the defence is getting tighter. 

It’s all fuckin groovy

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He's deserved some he's picked up here, been more than a little stupid and reacted to fouls the wrong way. I reckon Gerrard will get him to cool down and he was good tonight, if a bit hurried when he was through for the tap in.

Some but not nearly all

Really good performance tonight, coulibaly and Tav the stand outs for me.

I still think there will be bumps in the road as its still early days, but theres just so much more confidence around that this team will only get better.

With no evidence to back it up, I have a real feeling big Sadiq is going be an absolute monster for us. The boys a giant.

3 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Really good performance tonight, coulibaly and Tav the stand outs for me.

I still think there will be bumps in the road as its still early days, but theres just so much more confidence around that this team will only get better.

With no evidence to back it up, I have a real feeling big Sadiq is going be an absolute monster for us. The boys a giant.

I think Umar will be both magnificent and utterly frustrating. Hopefully more the former.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's only ours to throw away, but I cant see it.

Sure they're a decent side, but we are better.

Show the same grit of that second half, there is no stopping us. 

Gerrard is showing quite some influence and deserves much of the credit. 

No Gerrard is unproven in management....fuckin shut it!! Stevieee G

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

They were really pissed off before the game that Morelos wasn't suspended ffs

They certainly were, actually really bitter about it - claiming it sets a prescident for violent conduct red cards!!! Thompson saying he can't wait for a similar decision in the season, so he can refer to it again. Smug, arrogant prick.

Archived