***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Candeias was up against the keeper at an angle, Morelos was free in the centre for an open goal. Candeias passing to Morelos wasn't the problem.

But we won anyway so may as well forget about it

Morelos was offside. A poacher with a sniff for goal would have saw that. Yes we won but the events of that in the next 60seconds were significant. Surely you can see that ?

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos was offside. A poacher with a sniff for goal would have saw that. Yes we won but the events of that in the next 60seconds were significant. Surely you can see that ?

I have a suspicion he was offside for the first goal. He needs to be drilled in moving onside, although TBF He has no time for the first.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's exactly what I am saying... it was Morelos at fault, not Candeias. 

Edit: if you're referring to Candeias as the "poacher with a sniff for goal" then he's clearly not supposed to be that, Morelos is. 

15 hours ago, joze said:

@Rfc52 yes, but not too much. This will be a tough test for us too, but I believe the quality and experience is on our side. if we get an away goal tonight (pref 0:1 ofcourse, but any draw with goals is good too), I think we can finish the job at home. On the other hand, our streak against scotts has to end one day... ?

@RFC RYAN probably 4-4-2. I wouldn't go too much into details about weak links tbh, but I think both our fullbacks do not shine in defence.  

Your number 4 is fucking shite

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

That's exactly what I am saying... it was Morelos at fault, not Candeias. 

Edit: if you're referring to Candeias as the "poacher with a sniff for goal" then he's clearly not supposed to be that, Morelos is. 

Both mucked up the chance but I'll forgive them tonight.

20 hours ago, joze said:

@Rfc52 yes, but not too much. This will be a tough test for us too, but I believe the quality and experience is on our side. if we get an away goal tonight (pref 0:1 ofcourse, but any draw with goals is good too), I think we can finish the job at home. On the other hand, our streak against scotts has to end one day... ?

@RFC RYAN probably 4-4-2. I wouldn't go too much into details about weak links tbh, but I think both our fullbacks do not shine in defence.  

JS42846333.thumb.jpg.92150269dceeb8b35a1f4e4a3a59dbea.jpg

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Is Flanagan suspended for the away leg ? If so is it likely halliday at lb or will he maybe go jack at lb,  or rb and tav on left

If Jack is fit, he’ll be in his usual place, regardless. Halliday would play LB.

Archived