Jump to content
cushynumber

Kilmarnock v Rangers

Recommended Posts


Looking for 2 adult tickets

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy how our TO deal with things, my boy never received an email, then noticed money out of his account. Checked his online account and he has a ticket for the game. If he hadn't noticed the money transaction he would be none the wiser. He posted the info on our RSC site and a few members were in the same situation.  Check your online account you may have a ticket and no email notification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 05:22, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Crazy how our TO deal with things, my boy never received an email, then noticed money out of his account. Checked his online account and he has a ticket for the game. If he hadn't noticed the money transaction he would be none the wiser. He posted the info on our RSC site and a few members were in the same situation.  Check your online account you may have a ticket and no email notification.

I received a ticket through the post this morning but never had an email. Seems I'm not the only one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I received a ticket through the post this morning but never had an email. Seems I'm not the only one?

My mate had the same , no email but received a ticket today , wonder if killie have gave us half main stand or something coz there toiling to sell and gers have done another ballot ? Dono 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

My mate had the same , no email but received a ticket today , wonder if killie have gave us half main stand or something coz there toiling to sell and gers have done another ballot ? Dono 

Nope - today's ticket is for middle of Chadwick stand - Rangers usual end.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Nope - today's ticket is for middle of Chadwick stand - Rangers usual end.

 

Strange eh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got two for sale for this, can meet at 5ish in the town central station area during the week that's where I'm working and when I finish, or meet somewhere in Glasgow area the Sat before the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for an adult and child together if anyone can help. 5YO grandson wants to go to the games again and promised he will stay the full match without greetin his face off. Who am I to deny him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extra tickets are now on sale at the ticket office for folk who missed out on cccs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Extra tickets are now on sale at the ticket office for folk who missed out on cccs

Tried looking online, can't get to TO 😂 Nothing there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an email offering one as I didn't get one on CCCS, I need two together 😂

Thanks for the heads up mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for 3 Adults  for me my son who is home on leave from army  and his mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2018 at 20:30, davis1986 said:

Looking for two if anyone can help 

Got sorted for this so can remove this cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could do with afew more for this if anyone can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still looking for an adult and child together, would also be happy with 2 adults, if anyone can help. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

two tickets for Killie away together (Chadwick stand) Row R  

*SWAP* for two Motherwell

(is tha possible or are Motherwell not posted until that week?)

- not for sale.

reason: nearer payday mainly, if I can't exchange or get a guaranteed two Motherwell I'll just go to Killie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

two tickets for Killie away together (Chadwick stand) Row R  

*SWAP* for two Motherwell

(is tha possible or are Motherwell not posted until that week?)

- not for sale.

reason: nearer payday mainly, if I can't exchange or get a guaranteed two Motherwell I'll just go to Killie 

There's not been a ballot for Motherwell yet 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robbiemorton11 said:

I’ve got 1 for Killie but looking to SWAP for 1 Motherwell

Sold instead.

 

unsure how to delete previous message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×