Young sheep fan, not hit with Vodka bottle

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe thread title should be changed seeing as it never actually hit anybody.

Bottle also looks trackside in that picture. like somebody’s leaned over the wall to take the picture. 

Now you mention it if a half bottle has been thrown that far and hits the trackside it should be in bits. 

In the Scotsman 

Police have reportedly launched an investigation after an incident in which a bottle was thrown at Aberdeen fans during their opening game with Rangers at Pittodrie. Witnesses posted on social media stating that an empty bottle of Glen’s vodka was thrown into the Aberdeen end - landing “within centimetres” of a child - after the home side equalised in the dying minutes of the game.

(So it landed "within centimetres" ) nobody should be thrown hawf bottles anyway ffs ,(also it's not saying it was thrown from within the  Rangers support) fucking usual bbc 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Now you mention it if a half bottle has been thrown that far and hits the trackside it should be in bits. 

I remember somebody throwing a glass bottle from the main stand at Ibrox into hibs fans. 

It was in big Frank's report. 

14 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

In the Scotsman 

Police have reportedly launched an investigation after an incident in which a bottle was thrown at Aberdeen fans during their opening game with Rangers at Pittodrie. Witnesses posted on social media stating that an empty bottle of Glen’s vodka was thrown into the Aberdeen end - landing “within centimetres” of a child - after the home side equalised in the dying minutes of the game.

(So it landed "within centimetres" ) nobody should be thrown hawf bottles anyway ffs ,(also it's not saying it was thrown from within the  Rangers support) fucking usual bbc 

Within 600 cm by the looks of it.

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

This is on the bbc web , hidden in the North East Scotland ,Orkney and Shetland section , reported an hour ago , anyone at the game see or hear anything , cause im no calling bullshit on this one but :hmmm: 

Police are investigating after a young Aberdeen fan was hit by a vodka bottle during Sunday's match against Rangers.

The bottle appeared to be thrown from within the Rangers support at Pittodrie Stadium shortly after Aberdeen scored to earn a 1-1 draw.

Police, who have appealed for witnesses, said the boy was not injured.

Absolute fucking bullshit!!!!!

It was a Buckie bottle I threw.

Seriously though, anyone who throws a bottle at a crowd with wains in it needs his baws toed. Taigish behaviour.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Think I will wait to see the evidence it was actually thrown, that could be the sheep shaggers press dept setting up a photo op and who is to call them out?

Show me the CCTV of the bloke throwing it and the miraculous bounce off the kid to avoid injury and I may believe it, taking the word of anyone in Scottish football is fucking stupid, they just tried to muller one of our players on the pitch, they just got a timid ref to turn a blind eye to all the shit they were dishing out and now surprisingly this springs up to throw the Rangers fans into a bad light. If it looks like shite and smells of shite then....

Yip got to agree funny how the story came out after SG pulled up the treatment of us with refs.

questions should be put to Aberdeen re there security how was a bottle taken into the game and what were the security -police  doing when they never saw it.

And if it was thrown from the distance they say why was it not in bits ?

It's just conveniently over the other side of the advertisement boards, but it was centimetres from hitting a kid, yet nobody picked it up and made a huge thing to the police that were there, it must have been some shot to get it rite against they boards, it might have been thrown but I will hold my breath until there is more evidence.

Surely there are loads of video evidence from there shit hole, there was one the other year that guy getting hit with the chair, so surely there will be one of a startled reaction when that fly's and smashes beside you.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

It's just conveniently over the other side of the advertisement boards, but it was centimetres from hitting a kid, yet nobody picked it up and made a huge thing to the police that were there, it must have been some shot to get it rite against they boards, it might have been thrown but I will hold my breath until there is more evidence.

Surely there are loads of video evidence from there shit hole, there was one the other year that guy getting hit with the chair, so surely there will be one of a startled reaction when that fly's and smashes beside you.

Could have been the bottle Josh Windass was swigging from during the game and he just dropped it their before he had to go back into the changing room :cheers:

Just now, Malvern said:

Could have been the bottle Josh Windass was swigging from during the game and he just dropped it their before he had to go back into the changing room :cheers:

?, Seen that Flannigan was getting some abuse down there as well, was watching it in The Bristol and the third time he went to get the ball for a throw in there was four of they cunts shouting at him and one done the action as if he was slapping his face, he ended up looking like a rite faggot, Flannigan just laughed at them as if to say get it up yeez ya cunts.

Just now, plumbGER said:

How did the cops get on with the sheep fan who tried to launch a plastic seat at Bears last season?

They blamed Rangers fans for that despite the object clearly coming from their own section.

That's why I brought that up, the footage is out there, just not sure where.

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

?, Seen that Flannigan was getting some abuse down there as well, was watching it in The Bristol and the third time he went to get the ball for a throw in there was four of they cunts shouting at him and one done the action as if he was slapping his face, he ended up looking like a rite faggot, Flannigan just laughed at them as if to say get it up yeez ya cunts.

Yeah like I said, he has been to Old Trafford and played there, do they think in that pathetic stadium or the scumdome he is going to be intimidated?

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Yeah like I said, he has been to Old Trafford and played there, do they think in that pathetic stadium or the scumdome he is going to be intimidated?

in fairness, the worst that would happen at old Trafford is that you get hit by a flying prawn sandwich

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I just edited my post after finding the footage on Youtube.

The herald had an article blaming Bears aswell.

The Bear who launched the vicious millimetre miss with vodka bottle at the sheep shaggers group is the main suspect in the attack on bears in the Ibrox game when he threw a chair into his own supporters.....

I can see this one being solved.

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The Bear who launched the vicious millimetre miss with vodka bottle at the sheep shaggers group is the main suspect in the attack on bears in the Ibrox game when he threw a chair into his own supporters.....

I can see this one being solved.

The chair incident was at Pittodrie.