Young sheep fan, not hit with Vodka bottle

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Spot on 

Yet PS have never found out who glassed the young boy on way to Hampden , wonder if they've dropped the case or what? 

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

there was two incidents never found - the bus and the one walking to the game

Both incidents have been dropped by plod scotland to the best of my knowledge.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I didn't want to post anything about it because there's always rumours posted on Twitter by tarriers so just left it mate. 

Lobbing bottles indiscriminately into crowds is scummy behaviour - when a wee boy was glassed on his way to a game against the filth we were quite rightly absolutely outraged by it and this should be no different if it really is true tbh

Well said sir. Like i said on another thread we need to weed out these wee cunts if true.

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Except there's no evidence that it happened, nor thrown by a bear as alleged, nor struck and injured a kid as alleged.

So whilst yeah it would be scummy behaviour, this report is targeting our support for something which as yet appears to be at best unsubstantiated,  at worst malicious.

So it's not "end of".

true Colombo, my wife loves yer show.

we did see plenty of stuff launched at McGinn on TV.  doesnt prove the bottle story but does show we have that sort of idiot in the support.  Not something to be laughed off.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Except there's no evidence that it happened, nor thrown by a bear as alleged, nor struck and injured a kid as alleged.

So whilst yeah it would be scummy behaviour, this report is targeting our support for something which as yet appears to be at best unsubstantiated,  at worst malicious.

So it's not "end of".

From the picture it looks like the bottles been dropped over the hoarding and smashed on the metal grate rather than thrown, can't see much broken glass around it. 

I'm calling bullshit on it hitting anybody.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Saw this on Twitter immediately after the game

If it's true, then it's fucking ridiculous from whichever fanny threw it and he should never be allowed to attend a game again. If it's false, then the club need to challenge it. 

Shouldn't be allowed to attend a game again :lol:

47 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Well said sir. Like i said on another thread we need to weed out these wee cunts if true.

On the other thread you said our fans stabbed Croatians just coming here to watch a game of football then admitted you were wrong to say that,  it’s also been established that nobody was hit with a bottle at Pittodrie and the bottle was trackside, so wasn’t thrown into the crowd, there’s no proof if it was even thrown from our section. The story from the bbc is a pile of shite but still people are always quick to put the boot into our own.

Oh aye and big people can throw bottles too ?

22 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

true Colombo, my wife loves yer show.

we did see plenty of stuff launched at McGinn on TV.  doesnt prove the bottle story but does show we have that sort of idiot in the support.  Not something to be laughed off.

Apology accepted.

I'm not laughing anything off. You are readily accepting blame on our support for something that doesn't appear to have happened as reported.

That sort of shite does us no favours where we have fans ready and willing to condemn our own based on no evidence.

A default of defending our own surely makes more sense than condemning them where no evidence exists?

Clearly the new tactic is to portray Rangers in a bad light in as many ways as possible. 

If they can keep the kettle boiling folk will start believing it. 

This never happened story of the boy and the bottle will be giving them ideas. 

For them its not about football any more, its about damaging Rangers in any way they can, no holds barred. 

We need to be aware of this and do nothing to give them ammo. We must also be vigilant as they are certainly not above acting from within our ranks or stage managing events. 

Rangers need a few matches without trouble but I fear a bear attacking a burger will make headline news. 

They will be there to film any wee thing they can big up so just be careful. 

Not that I'm condoning the bottle getting thrown (if it was from our support), or even making light of the situation. BUT, I'm shocked at this very isolated incident. An object being thrown at rival fans. This has never happened before. Ever. In the history of the game. Someone should start listing all things thrown at our fans over the years ffs.......would be a long list!! 

if this is true and one of our fans has lobbed a fucking glass bottle into a crowd of people (regardless of being pissed off at them celebrating a goal) then they need outed and banned from every stadium in Scotland.

we are already under a microscope with the 2 stabbings and the racist cunt in that video.

honestly man its almost like we have 2 seperate sets of supporters, the home support who can make Ibrox a great place to take your kids and the away support who would stop you taking your kids.

1 minute ago, mandafen said:

if this is true and one of our fans has lobbed a fucking glass bottle into a crowd of people (regardless of being pissed off at them celebrating a goal) then they need outed and banned from every stadium in Scotland.

we are already under a microscope with the 2 stabbings and the racist cunt in that video.

honestly man its almost like we have 2 seperate sets of supporters, the home support who can make Ibrox a great place to take your kids and the away support who would stop you taking your kids.

Away fans > home fans

20 minutes ago, mandafen said:

Its not true unless the sheep where trackside so fuck up 

btw the stabbings were before a home match ya numpty 

Our away support are a credit to the club. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Its not true unless the sheep where trackside so fuck up 

btw the stabbings were before a home match ya numpty 

Our away support are a credit to the club

if you say so