Tam the tadger McManus

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Indigo is going on about payback if you deserve payback then you've done something wrong also Jack got sent off.

McKenna should have been sent off for two off the ball deliberate barges. 

Deserve? Who's talking about deserve? Fuck. Me.

This is more or less the same as with McManus... people are extrapolating 'deserved' where deserved hasn't been discussed.

Let me break it down so as to be clear... May might have been looking for revenge. Jack didn't deserve revenge.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Deserve? Who's talking about deserve? Fuck. Me.

This is more or less the same as with McManus... people are extrapolating 'deserved' where deserved hasn't been discussed.

Let me break it down so as to be clear... May might have been looking for revenge. Jack didn't deserve revenge.

If May went looking for revenge over an accident he is an ever bigger scumbag than he looks.

And don't condecend to me ya arsehole.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If May went looking for revenge over an accident he is an ever bigger scumbag than he looks.

And don't condecend to me ya arsehole.

Sorry, but my patience has limits. 

You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think with 100% certainty Stevie May's coming away from that thinking 'just a wee accident, all forgotten'.

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was a disgraceful cowardly challenge from behind.

It was off the ball and that isn't allowed therefore a red card. 

How can he? it was an accident. Jack didnt go out to hurt May he played a pass.

Who said it wasn’t? It was still his payback

Morelos should have done the exact same thing back, neither get sent off. Handbags at most

2 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I would suggest the use of the wording "a wee bit of payback" gave me the sense, on first impressions,  what he was implying. Of course, he may have been showing his disgust at an act of retaliation. 

Might have. I'd bet on the latter personally . McManus is a minor twat at times, but he's not so bad as to be gleeful of a challenge on Jack from what I've heard of him. 

He said it immediately as well, during the game, so won't have known it was serious. The boy in the OP quoted him some time later.

I'm lost with what you guys are arguing about cause it seems although you are disagreeing,  there are elements in all your comments back and forth, where you're both kind of agreeing as well?!  Very bizarre thread,  ha.  

Stevie May was an absolute bellend in this game.  Even if it were payback in his tiny unkempt mind, he deserves anything that comes his way from now on, the cowardice runt.  

The ref and all his sidekicks were one sided class A morons throughout the game and that much was obvious from the beginning!  

Can't decide if Tadger is a tadger as not really paying attention to him. 

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

Might have. I'd bet on the latter personally . McManus is a minor twat at times, but he's not so bad as to be gleeful of a challenge on Jack from what I've heard of him. 

He said it immediately as well, during the game, so won't have known it was serious. The boy in the OP quoted him some time later.

A reasoned reply.