Jump to content
falkirkNS

Tam the tadger McManus

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Indigo is going on about payback if you deserve payback then you've done something wrong also Jack got sent off.

McKenna should have been sent off for two off the ball deliberate barges. 

Deserve? Who's talking about deserve? Fuck. Me.

This is more or less the same as with McManus... people are extrapolating 'deserved' where deserved hasn't been discussed.

Let me break it down so as to be clear... May might have been looking for revenge. Jack didn't deserve revenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

 

How can he? it was an accident. Jack didnt go out to hurt May he played a pass.

Sigh.

It's like hitting your head off a brick wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Deserve? Who's talking about deserve? Fuck. Me.

This is more or less the same as with McManus... people are extrapolating 'deserved' where deserved hasn't been discussed.

Let me break it down so as to be clear... May might have been looking for revenge. Jack didn't deserve revenge.

If May went looking for revenge over an accident he is an ever bigger scumbag than he looks.

And don't condecend to me ya arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was about wee twat who used to plays for hivs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If May went looking for revenge over an accident he is an ever bigger scumbag than he looks.

And don't condecend to me ya arsehole.

Sorry, but my patience has limits. 

You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think with 100% certainty Stevie May's coming away from that thinking 'just a wee accident, all forgotten'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Yes it is with you. 

Sure mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inigo said:

Sorry, but my patience has limits. 

You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think with 100% certainty Stevie May's coming away from that thinking 'just a wee accident, all forgotten'.

We disagree let's leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was a disgraceful cowardly challenge from behind.

It was off the ball and that isn't allowed therefore a red card. 

How can he? it was an accident. Jack didnt go out to hurt May he played a pass.

Who said it wasn’t? It was still his payback

Morelos should have done the exact same thing back, neither get sent off. Handbags at most

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Don't see that implication. 

I would suggest the use of the wording "a wee bit of payback" gave me the sense, on first impressions,  what he was implying. Of course, he may have been showing his disgust at an act of retaliation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I would suggest the use of the wording "a wee bit of payback" gave me the sense, on first impressions,  what he was implying. Of course, he may have been showing his disgust at an act of retaliation. 

Might have. I'd bet on the latter personally . McManus is a minor twat at times, but he's not so bad as to be gleeful of a challenge on Jack from what I've heard of him. 

He said it immediately as well, during the game, so won't have known it was serious. The boy in the OP quoted him some time later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

If someone is going to “get” stevie May I hope it’s with a power hose and soap the trampy looking bastard. 

A set of clippers and shave his hair off

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm lost with what you guys are arguing about cause it seems although you are disagreeing,  there are elements in all your comments back and forth, where you're both kind of agreeing as well?!  Very bizarre thread,  ha.  

Stevie May was an absolute bellend in this game.  Even if it were payback in his tiny unkempt mind, he deserves anything that comes his way from now on, the cowardice runt.  

The ref and all his sidekicks were one sided class A morons throughout the game and that much was obvious from the beginning!  

Can't decide if Tadger is a tadger as not really paying attention to him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why was Inigo getting stick here? He's perfectly correct. And whether McManus meant something sly or not is a matter of interpretation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Inigo said:

Might have. I'd bet on the latter personally . McManus is a minor twat at times, but he's not so bad as to be gleeful of a challenge on Jack from what I've heard of him. 

He said it immediately as well, during the game, so won't have known it was serious. The boy in the OP quoted him some time later.

A reasoned reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×