Bronzy

Armin Hodžić (Dinamo Zagreb)

if Slaven Belupo had a big strong imposing powerful centre half they wouldve cut that out.....someone like big Katic.......🤔🧐

On 09/08/2018 at 14:25, psb07158 said:

I know people always say theirs is the best, but a few Bosnians in London told me their Cevapi tastes better than any other in the Balkan region :lol: 

Aye. It's amazing but strong AF

The cevapi I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one place that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate just because it was cheap and serving lager on draught during Ramadan and the cevapi was so good that I'm literally getting wistful just now thinking about it.

Why is this still going?  Looks very unlikely he will become our player 

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

The cevapi I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one place that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate just because it was cheap and serving lager on draught during Ramadan and the cevapi was so good that I'm literally getting wistful just now thinking about it.

IMG_9985.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

697ECD10-9E96-4B07-B5A4-56EA2A56A6CB.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JamieD said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JamieD said:

Use of the word “wistful” should be a banning offence

Never thought id see the word wistful used on a football forum... ffs Gerrard really has raised standards.

• Like 2

@JamieD Ya mad bastard better when you're in about the loyalist stuff ya mad bastard 

6 hours ago, JamieD said:

RlniyQy.gif

7 hours ago, WilliamMunny said:

Why is this still going?  Looks very unlikely he will become our player 

We are now on to trip advisor restaurant review section, fuck the fitba get the menu out, anyone been to Temzi in Dalyan?

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

We are now on to trip advisor restaurant review section, fuck the fitba get the menu out, anyone been to Temzi in Dalyan?

And they said there would never be another Keith Floyd 😃

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

@JamieD Ya mad bastard better when you're in about the loyalist stuff ya mad bastard 

Memo to Rfc52 from Ozblue regarding the comment from @JamieD about mentioning  Cevapi in the same thread about football. Next time you see him, give him a good boot right up his fucking Krofna.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Fucksake man, can't even drunk post poetically about kebabs on a football forum anymore. Game's gone.

Ah yes those were the days..makes one somewhat wistful.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamieD said:

Fucksake man, can't even drunk post poetically about kebabs on a football forum anymore. Game's gone.

Should have been on snapchat or Tinder posting pics of yer banger