Morelos red rescinded

RangersMedia

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

He might be out for 2 months, but the point remains that if the compliance officer reviewed the entire footage and seen the role Mckenna played in the episode, he should be getting charged with assault on Morelos and receive a ban for it.

Nah, not for me. Mckenna was a dick but that's not a ban for barging in to Morelos, and certainly not assault.

May on the other hand, definitely. He deliberately takes Jack out and goes in with his arm to the back of the head. That's violent conduct and should be getting reviewed. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nope, with the foul being gave I don't think anything can be done though

I thought that was only the case if they had received a booking for the offence?

Either way, nothing will be done anyway, which is shocking really considering he intentionally takes him out.

3 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

It doesn't give me the option mate.  It appears when other people like a post but even on posts with likes, it doesn't let me like it.  It's like I'm in a constant state of ambivalence! 

You have to press it twice mate

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Nah, not for me. Mckenna was a dick but that's not a ban for barging in to Morelos, and certainly not assault.

May on the other hand, definitely. He deliberately takes Jack out and goes in with his arm to the back of the head. That's violent conduct and should be getting reviewed. 

Of course it isn't a ban, it's not even a booking for fuck sake, but the point I'm making is that if Morelos  gets a red card for violent play, then  McKenna should get punished for instigating it.

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Of course it isn't a ban, it's not even a booking for fuck sake, but the point I'm making is that if Morelos  gets a red card for violent play, then  McKenna should get punished for instigating it.

If we start dishing out punishments for shoulder barges it's game over tbh. 

He was a dick but worse goes on at corners and free kicks. Handbags from both players and the correct decision in the end imo. 

Absolutely correct it was rescinded.   Absolute disgrace a red card was issued in the first case.   Its not just 2 points its cost us (or more accurately it denied us a far stronger chance of winning the extra 2 points) its the fact that it puts us points behind league leaders due to circumstances which were wrongfully imposed on us by officials.   The question remains in my mind of whether this was yet another supposedly innocent error or whether there an opportunity was taken by officials to wilfully make supposedly one-off errors of judgement or ill considered decisions so that it just happens to be Rangers that are disadvantaged.    There have been far too many instances of game affecting rank bad decisions against us in recent seasons for this to be yet another one-off.  Its that track record which brings into play thoughts that it is not just a random set of unfortunate officiating errors that we are up against.  

The way Aberdeen are setting about the game suggests they are not interested in winning football trophies.  The nature of their game plan seems to me to  indicate the only trophies they are interested in are how many Rangers players they can take out of a game while as the same time doing enough to favour from officials to avoid Aberdeen players being sent off.     That's the impression that's created - rightly or wrongly. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing we even have ex players coming out and saying Morelos is a hothead when that’s his first ever red card. 

He’s this years target, just like Jack was until he was assaulted out the rest of the season. Same will happen to Morelos this season. Opposition players will know the hype that’s been drummed up about him having an apparent short fuse and they’ll just target him all season until he’s injured because the minute he does anything you’ll here the tarrier officials screaming in the refs ear red card red card

Was Forrester at one point.

"Harry forrester should have been sent off"

32 minutes ago, Rickym29 said:

Hey guys, im a liverpool fan but very much a Rangers follower since Stevie G took over as gaffer, i watched the game vs aberdeen and thought the decision to send off morelos was atrocious, like i thought the premier league refs were bad but that was pathetic, no morelos shouldnt have kicked out but the refs who saw him lash out should have seen the provocation that led to it, funny how they didnt aint it, but yeah im glad its been rescinded but pissed its cost you guys 2 points, and where the hell did that 6 minutes come from?

Welcome to The Rangers family my friend ?

At the end of the day the bheasts now have a 2 point advantage so job done eh!  next part of the pattern is the bheasts are saved from

dropping points due to a refereeing mistake, remember thistle last year and their stone wall penalty not given.

17 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If we start dishing out punishments for shoulder barges it's game over tbh. 

He was a dick but worse goes on at corners and free kicks. Handbags from both players and the correct decision in the end imo. 

The fucking game is played these days with shitbag pussies who go down if you look at them sideways. I played in the days when defenders came right through the back of you and you ended a game with shattered shinpads. My shins are like fucking corrugated iron from over 35 years of getting battered. As to your opening sentence, the officials are the cunts killing the game because they are horrendous and unbelievably inconsistent to the point I think twice about watching football these days

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The fucking game is played these days with shitbag pussies who go down if you look at them sideways. I played in the days when defenders came right through the back of you and you ended a game with shattered shinpads. My shins are like fucking corrugated iron from over 35 years of getting battered. As to your opening sentence, the officials are the cunts killing the game because they are horrendous and unbelievably inconsistent to the point I think twice about watching football these days

Having part time officials in the SPFL plays it's part i think. I don't believe corruption has anything to do with these decisions going against us, but rather poorly trained officials who don't have the knowledge or the training a full time official has or gets.

44 minutes ago, bikerblue said:

You have to press it twice mate

It doesn't exist in people's posts on my feed mate.  It only shows up when other people have liked something but then all I can do is click to see who has like the post - it doesn't actually let me like the comment myself.  I use the latest version of Chrome, so don't know if that's anything to do with it, or if it's just because of a low post count.