Rangers v Maribor Live

beararse

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Would it work watching Rangers Tv through the browser on the Xbox?

39 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm about to check soon for my Xbox, presume it is simply browser view - direct Chromecast from the phone would be more suitable.

24 minutes ago, PSL said:

It does

Might need to try this.

If any of yous want a schooling at fifa, i'm the man to do it.

51 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Is there a direct Chromecast icon on the video player, or do you simply have to cast the screen from chrome browser as per any website???

I cast it from my iMac.

Not sure how you do it on anything other than that.

Log in to RTV,  fire up the game and then go to the View tab on the Google Chrome browser and select ‘cast’ for whatever machine or device is available.

I think you have to click full screen on the RTV feed.

That should do it.

But what about those who are too lazy to click on the link and read the faqs for themselves?...

RANGERSTV FAQ’S & HELP

The match will be available to view at the following website maribor.Rangers.co.uk

Q: Can I watch the match if I live in the UK or Ireland?
A: Yes the match is available worldwide including the UK/ROI.

Q: I have a RangersTV subscription will the match be available to me?
A: The match will be available for subscribers who have RangersTV unlimited (£17.25p/m) If you have RangersTV Standard or RangersTV Plus you will need to purchase the game for £5.99

Q: When will the live stream be available?
A: The stream will be accessible from 2.15pm UK time and the broadcast will begin at 7.15pm UK time. You will not need to refresh your browser at any point once you are in. we advise to be in as early as possible to avoid extra strain on the website.

Q: Can I watch the match on my Sky/Virgin/BT set top box?
A: RangersTV is not available on these boxes and only available at www.Rangers.co.uk/tv . However this site can be accessed on most devices such as phone, tablet, mac, laptop, PC.

Q: Is there Chromecast capability?
A: In our online player there is no chromecast option. However if you watch via the Google Chrome browser you can cast the whole tab using the cast icon in the top right of the window.

Q: I have emailed support@rangerstv.tv why have I had no response?
A: Due to the extra strain on our support with the match available inside the UK/ROI we may have more support emails than usual. We will get to your email and answer all queries.

Q: When I try to watch live content I receive the message ‘THIS VIDEO ISN’T ENCODED FOR YOUR DEVICE’
A: Since our switch over to HD, Flash is no longer required to view live content and will in fact interfere with viewing. This error will be shown when Flash is enabled in a browser or device.

We have designed a guide to disable Flash on various browsers and it is available at http://rng.rs/2txiyzc.

Q: I’m sure my Username and Password are correct why can’t I log in?
A: The main reason for this is the use of Capital Letters in the Username and Password fields. Both fields require an exact match to our records. If your username was ‘Rangers’ in our system and you were entering ‘Rangers’ this will not allow you to log in.

If you have tried this and still can’t login please try https://Rangers.co.uk/tv/lostpassword

If this still doesn’t work email support@rangerstv.tv and ask for a password reminder or reset.

Q: The card I used to sign up to subscribe to RangersTV has expired and I wish to update my details.
A: RangersTV does not hold any card information. All transactions and subscription are dealt with independently through WorldPay. You can update your payment details directly with them at

You can also cancel the old subscription by emailing support@rangerstv.tv and start a new one at Rangers.co.uk/tv/subscribe

Q: Why am I experiencing buffering and freezing during RangersTV Live broadcasts?
A: Since our switch to HD some people have emailed saying they are having issues with buffering. This is when the stream stops and a spinning circle appears. The main reason for this is the extra load placed on an internet connection for 1080p streaming.

To resolve this there are a number of options.

Make sure you are not currently downloading anything on a device using the same internet connection, if you are in your home this will be anyone connected to the same Wifi or router. This could include films, music, games etc.

Make sure you are not running any other non-vital programs that require the internet on your device.

Select the icon highlighted below.

image.thumb.png.9d135e5955e9ab4fc9c20cf589ec791b.png

This will bring up the following options.

image.thumb.png.4ac2ce603e92b9f63aedbe05be57c4ab.png

Start by selecting the lowest number which should be 195 kbps. If the buffering continues then the issue may not be with the player and your internet speeds may not be able to handle live streaming. If the buffering is no longer present then try all the different levels until you find the highest possible with no buffering.