Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beararse

Rangers v Maribor Live

19 hours ago, bluchoo said:

No excuses for gypos and illegak streams now

Agreed. Anyone who watches a free stream for this game is a leeching scumbag bastard and no friend of Rangers. Probably no better than a taig tbh.

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Agreed. Anyone who watches a free stream for this game is a leeching scumbag bastard and no friend of Rangers. Probably no better than a taig tbh.

I'd have no issues with going as far as that 

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I buy it every week but I seem to recall one week RTV was buffering every 5 seconds and so hopped on to a free stream. Some tightwads around though.

I actually remember that aswell

Still though, it's mental that on that Badgerloyal group on FB theres so many people asking for a stream tonight when so many have mentioned the club selling it in the UK 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually remember that aswell

Still though, it's mental that on that Badgerloyal group on FB theres so many people asking for a stream tonight when so many have mentioned the club selling it in the UK 

Is that the same fb group that does Rangers tele?

I got an invite but will give my £6 to the club as above.

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Is that the same fb group that does Rangers tele?

I got an invite but will give my £6 to the club as above.

Aye they stream all the games.

I'm on it and your newsfeed gets rammed with some annoying shite from some people on it 

5 minutes ago, Misteral said:

The RTV video is lagging a bit right now. Better be ok when they go live.  If it's not it will be a stream for me tonight and from now on. 

The stream will be from rtv tho? Everything will be laggy.

Im trying to get chromecast to stream a tab on my PS4 anyone done it before it's not showing up my ps4  do i need to download or change anything on my PS4?

4 hours ago, FSM said:

I nearly went down that route because the hopeless fuckers deleted my account for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Fortunately they deleted me so completely, I could create a new one without all that "we already have a user with that e-mail" crap.

7 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

It's not letting me get it now, could only get it before 7pm is this right? 

Me too. What the fuck. Why would they do that?

21 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Im trying to get chromecast to stream a tab on my PS4 anyone done it before it's not showing up my ps4  do i need to download or change anything on my PS4?

I've just gone onto my ps4 browser typed in Rangers tv and up it came. I ordered it and just waiting for the game to start