Rangers v Maribor Live

beararse

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I buy it every week but I seem to recall one week RTV was buffering every 5 seconds and so hopped on to a free stream. Some tightwads around though.

I actually remember that aswell

Still though, it's mental that on that Badgerloyal group on FB theres so many people asking for a stream tonight when so many have mentioned the club selling it in the UK 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually remember that aswell

Still though, it's mental that on that Badgerloyal group on FB theres so many people asking for a stream tonight when so many have mentioned the club selling it in the UK 

Is that the same fb group that does Rangers tele?

I got an invite but will give my £6 to the club as above.

4 hours ago, FSM said:

Agreed. Anyone who watches a free stream for this game is a leeching scumbag bastard and no friend of Rangers. Probably no better than a taig tbh.

I nearly went down that route because the hopeless fuckers deleted my account for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Fortunately they deleted me so completely, I could create a new one without all that "we already have a user with that e-mail" crap.

21 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Im trying to get chromecast to stream a tab on my PS4 anyone done it before it's not showing up my ps4  do i need to download or change anything on my PS4?

I've just gone onto my ps4 browser typed in Rangers tv and up it came. I ordered it and just waiting for the game to start