Maribor tickets tonight

King_gazza

14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They will tell you to pick them up from the TO, better start queuing now if you want to see the first half. 

Yeah no doubt, could I not pick it up from the portacabin next to the TO?

The TO queue is horrific

12 minutes ago, lee-irvine said:

Are these all paper tickets? The confirmation email said my tickets were to be posted out to me, I assume this is a mistake though and will just use my season ticket?

If you have a ST your card should be activated. Don't know why they'd send you a ticket. Can only assume it's a mistake unless there's some reason specific to you to send a paper one out, which it doesn't sound like there is.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

If you have a ST your card should be activated. Don't know why they'd send you a ticket. Can only assume it's a mistake unless there's some reason specific to you to send a paper one out, which it doesn't sound like there is.

Yeah not sure why it says to be sent via post but it never came so I can only assume its a mistake. Cheers though!

32 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ticket one isn’t much better mate. 

I know, I've been lucky on previous occasions where I've waited 15 mins max.

Can only hope it's the same tonight.

23 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Yeah try and get over there tonight before 6pm at the very latest or you'll miss some of the game!

That's my issue unfortunately, I don't finish till 5 time I get home grab the car and head along the M8 i get stuck in horrific rush hour traffic.

The TO is a joke time it takes to get to the front of the queue feels like an age.

39 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

That's my issue unfortunately, I don't finish till 5 time I get home grab the car and head along the M8 i get stuck in horrific rush hour traffic.

The TO is a joke time it takes to get to the front of the queue feels like an age.

Not sure how this would work or even if it's possible but I finish at 4pm & work in town, could jump over and collect them for you & meet you later tonight at Ibrox with them before the match? Just an offer...would understand you being sceptical though ?

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Not sure how this would work or even if it's possible but I finish at 4pm & work in town, could jump over and collect them for you & meet you later tonight at Ibrox with them before the match? Just an offer...would understand you being sceptical though ?

Haha thanks for the offer but according to the email I received (It was automated) it said that I need to take proof of purchase and I'D in order to get a replacement.

Like mentioned above though the smart card would be a great idea, should definitely be put forward to the SLO or someone within Ibrox, would make things much easier. 

8 minutes ago, MasterD said:

If you email them they should send you one out. No use for this game but it will save you in future.

Cheers mate, do they offer them just now then?

I've bought countless tickets for matches as I can't make some games so ST wouldn't be worth while. The smart card would be handy

3 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Has anyone received their ticket yet? I bought my ticket on Friday off the website but I've still not got anything, when I bought my St Mirren ticket it was sent to me in like 2 days

Received mine this morning and I booked on Monday night.

4 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Haha thanks for the offer but according to the email I received (It was automated) it said that I need to take proof of purchase and I'D in order to get a replacement.

Like mentioned above though the smart card would be a great idea, should definitely be put forward to the SLO or someone within Ibrox, would make things much easier. 

Bastard, thought it would be ID needed tbh but was worth the offer! 

Smart card is definetley the best idea going forward but hopefully the queues aren't too bad tonight ?

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

Don’t know why they can’t issue personal swipe cards that belong to the person which they can activate for individual games as and when you buy a ticket, simple email to print out with your seat number and away you go. 

36 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Received mine this morning and I booked on Monday night.

Excellent!

Hopefully this is the same for me too. Like I said earlier I got my St Mirren ticket within 2 days when public sale went on and the game wasn't for weeks so was starting to worry :lol:

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t know why they can’t issue personal swipe cards that belong to the person which they can activate for individual games as and when you buy a ticket, simple email to print out with your seat number and away you go. 

It's definitely something to put forward to the club, it's staggering in this day and age with technology that everything is still paper.

Away tickets fair enough that'll be harder to do but home games should be smart cards.

46 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Excellent!

Hopefully this is the same for me too. Like I said earlier I got my St Mirren ticket within 2 days when public sale went on and the game wasn't for weeks so was starting to worry :lol:

They were delivered separately from the normal mail. Last week they were delivered much quicker. I think I received them the next day. You will only get a smart card if you are taking same seat each game. This is not suitable for me as my sons and myself work shifts and cannot make all games.