Farewell Josh Windass

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Against Maribor last night our fans proved that we can be the best in the world.

Some of the bitterness in here proves that we can be amongst the worst.

:lol:

Hardly.

We don't worship a cult and abuse children for a start

12 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

im sure we have enough quality to be seeing of your fraserburghs, ayr uniteds, dundee and hamiltons tbf.

as far as im concerned good riddance to this cunt and thnx to his honking attitude and workrate is probably the first player whose left us for a long time where i really couldnt give a fuck what he does next.

I detest players who are lazy/ don't look interested and don't contribute much to the effort required from somebody in a Rangers shirt; especially those with pace who stroll around the pitch while their teammates are working their cunt out for the cause. I checked out his scoring record for last season and noticed he made 31 league appearances + 2 as a substitute and had scored 13 goals,...Dundee, Hearts, Partick, Dundee Aberdeen, Hibs, Partick, Hamilton Accies X3, St. Johnstone, Tarriers, Hibs. His other 5 goals came in two Scottish cup games against Frazerburgh (3) and Ayr Utd. (2) and he scored 0 goals in the League Cup or Europa for a total of 18 goals from 41 appearances.

Imagine what he might have done if he hadn't been so lazy.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hardly.

We don't worship a cult and abuse children for a start

Fuck the scum.

I'm on about how we comment about our players and ex-players at times. Fucking disgusts me.

Windass is the latest name of a lengthy list who has by some of 'his own' been treated like absolute shite. Can't even have a bit of class when he leaves with comments like "hope we fails miserably" etc.

51 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck the scum.

I'm on about how we comment about our players and ex-players at times. Fucking disgusts me.

Windass is the latest name of a lengthy list who has by some of 'his own' been treated like absolute shite. Can't even have a bit of class when he leaves with comments like "hope we fails miserably" etc.

Windass certainly isn't "one of our own" and never was

If someone is a classless little shitebag that goes on social media along with their fucking retard da to moan about us then fuck them. 

He looks miserable in the pic of him joining them. I’m sure once he’s older and wiser he will look back and realise if he’d only screwed the nut and stopped believing his own press he could have had a good career with us. Good business from the club though, especially if there is a sell on clause as I think without the weight of our jersey he might do ok there. 

Shows how deluded the boy is Gerrard last night about windass

Gerrard added: “Wigan got to a number the board were happy with and they put the decision in the hands of me and Mark Allen.

“I spoke to Josh and asked what he wanted to do and he made it clear he wanted to speak to Wigan. I wouldn’t stand in anyone’s way if they want to play for another team in their favourite position.

Josh wants to be a number nine every game for Rangers and I couldn’t guarantee that. I could guarantee him football matches but maybe in different positions and formations.

“Maybe Wigan boss Paul Cook said he could be number nine every week and that may have triggered his decision.

“Josh is a good boy and we got on well, but he wanted to speak and I don’t want to stand in his way if that’s what he wants.”

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck the scum.

Shut the fuck up

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Shows how deluded the boy is Gerrard last night about windass

Gerrard added: “Wigan got to a number the board were happy with and they put the decision in the hands of me and Mark Allen.

“I spoke to Josh and asked what he wanted to do and he made it clear he wanted to speak to Wigan. I wouldn’t stand in anyone’s way if they want to play for another team in their favourite position.

Josh wants to be a number nine every game for Rangers and I couldn’t guarantee that. I could guarantee him football matches but maybe in different positions and formations.

“Maybe Wigan boss Paul Cook said he could be number nine every week and that may have triggered his decision.

“Josh is a good boy and we got on well, but he wanted to speak and I don’t want to stand in his way if that’s what he wants.”

Stupid cunt probably can't remember the conversation 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It's a forum, we have literally thousands of fans and you are getting all upset over a few of them.

It doesn't make us close to the worst supporters in football. That's just a wee poofy hissy fit on your part

The internet brings out the worst in some people ... and it's usually the ones you would never notice in company because they are as quiet as little mice :lol:

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck the scum.

This all day! Some of the threads last night  - like the one calling Morelos and Candais mongals!