Farewell Josh Windass

The boy did himself absolutely no favours, neither did his Dad. Sadly the pair of them couldn't fucking realise that.

No denying that, on paper, last Season he was fantastic.

But his goals will be replaced, of that I'm confident, and I know for a fact his stature will be doubled by someone else. 

I'm a bit of a spice boy, but he's a shitebag spice boy.

Never a Ranger. 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A Dyslexic mongo !

You are correct. The disparaging term comes from the word “mongoloid” often shortened to mongol during the 80’s/90’s, In recent times young hipsters have chosen to drop the “l” and sometimes the “o” creating “mongo” or “mong”. 

DBA1FCBE-B059-4400-861F-354ACD1737F7.thumb.jpeg.8f970ecb12fe78c131f6681b44354f51.jpeg

It is indeed a racist term but is different from “japs eye” which is what the end of a cock looks like - a Japanese persons eye - 

here ends today’s   :craphead:  

Btw...The Japanese are really really good at fighting, especially in a war situation. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You are correct. The disparaging term comes from the word “mongoloid” often shortened to mongol during the 80’s/90’s, In recent times young hipsters have chosen to drop the “l” and sometimes the “o” creating “mongo” or “mong”. 

DBA1FCBE-B059-4400-861F-354ACD1737F7.thumb.jpeg.8f970ecb12fe78c131f6681b44354f51.jpeg

It is indeed a racist term but is different from “japs eye” which is what the end of a cock looks like - a Japanese persons eye - 

Btw...The Japanese are really really good at fighting, especially in a war situation. 

Not really, 'hill 170' sorted them out. 

18 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

He looks miserable in the pic of him joining them. I’m sure once he’s older and wiser he will look back and realise if he’d only screwed the nut and stopped believing his own press he could have had a good career with us. Good business from the club though, especially if there is a sell on clause as I think without the weight of our jersey he might do ok there. 

Apparently he only found out a couple of hours before maribor game. Sorry Josh. Hope u don't think that punting u like that will turn us against SG cause it aint going to happen. My be wrong but I think I detected a bit of that.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

As an avid amateur historian, I discovered that my Dad was 42 RMC special services. 

And a finer Rangers man you could ever meet. 

Oooft your dad must have been/is a hardy chap that’s for sure. 42 marines were the Navy “go to’s”

You must be a proud bear :tu:

10 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck the scum.

I'm on about how we comment about our players and ex-players at times. Fucking disgusts me.

Windass is the latest name of a lengthy list who has by some of 'his own' been treated like absolute shite. Can't even have a bit of class when he leaves with comments like "hope we fails miserably" etc.

Sorry but he is a fucking shitebag. We are well short of him. Fuck off Josh....and yer halfwiit da.

13 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Looks riveted to be joining...

Think it's just starting to sink in, he had a fantastic opportunity and blew it.

Look at the difference with our signings and how happy and enthusiastic they were to be here, then you've got the rev I.M Jolly Windass.

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Every day is indeed a learning day! 

Ta

:pipe: