From 2-0 to 1-1 because of poor decision making

K.A.I

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Flanagan has been the worst player on the pitch. Guy is atrocious.

Must admit mate Tav gets slagged rotten for the same shit Flanagan’s been caught out with - and rightly so but Tav has screwed the nut tonight and others are all over the place 

Just now, TMB said:

If Candeias tried a shot and it was saved he'd be getting slated on here.  Cutting the ball across for the striker to kick it in to an empty net is the right decision to make.  Morelos can see he's offside but doesn't do anything to correct it he was more at fault.

Faults both ends 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

If Candeias tried a shot and it was saved he'd be getting slated on here.  Cutting the ball across for the striker to kick it in to an empty net is the right decision to make.  Morelos can see he's offside but doesn't do anything to correct it he was more at fault.

This.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

How is it the right decision when he plays it to a player 3 yards in front of him. It was a shocking decision from Candeias

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Has it come to people making separate threads to have specific tantrums about an offside? Yes they fucked up. It happens. They aren't word class players. They play for us, in Scotland. 

Our support can be absolutely mental at times. 

I've been as critical as anyone in the past but some of the chat on here at half time is embarrassing.

It's like folk build it up and expect us to smash teams and when it doesn't happen they don't know what to do with themselves. 

Shut your face ya fat rugby playing wanker 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Has it come to people making separate threads to have specific tantrums about an offside? Yes they fucked up. It happens. They aren't word class players. They play for us, in Scotland. 

Our support can be absolutely mental at times. 

I've been as critical as anyone in the past but some of the chat on here at half time is embarrassing.

It's like folk build it up and expect us to smash teams and when it doesn't happen they don't know what to do with themselves. 

The point I was making.

MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN OFFICIAL THREAD.