From 2-0 to 1-1 because of poor decision making

K.A.I

11 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Team done well as a team, A Few mistakes, But that can be worked on, still quite early on in season, Sure we will start to click more quite soon, Biggest issue is finishing  our chances. 

Their keeper and defenders were saving/scrambling. And were a good team.

If we have those chances in SPL games we score.

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Seriously, even if we win this game 3-1 our decision making in the final third is fucking woeful and will cost us ... Candaies can shoot into a massive gap and Morelos can’t even stay in line for him at a slugs pace with no cunt near him 

fucking ridiculous 

While I agree to an extent with your point. Your choice of words in the thread header are a disgrace  you really let yourself down with this use of  the word MONGO  it is neither funny nor smart and reflects back on yourself. Please think next time ! 

Honestly sometimes reading this forum you would think being a Rangers fan is a burden to some on here due to the constant endless criticism by the same miserable posters every day.

Forget we just beat a team who were playing champions league football last season let’s make a disgraceful comment about our players like a dim.

Rangers bring out a new kit the usual suspects reply (it’s rubbish) Rangers spend X amount usual suspects (why they not spending Y)

Probably upset cause Rangers are doing well and they can’t start 50 threads a day about Dave King.

15 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Their keeper and defenders were saving/scrambling. And were a good team.

If we have those chances in SPL games we score.

Can’t guarentee we would judging by last weekend haha.

On a serious note  I think regardless of last nights great result we still badly need a finisher up front and either another striker on top of that or a better attacking mid / winger to be able to challenge the taigs.

11 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Lock the thread admin 

@K.A.I‘s a good bear and at half time everyone in the stadium around me was saying the same thing as the OP. Come full time we were all buzzing and delighted with the 2 and the mistake was long forgotten

Plenty on here get a hard time and abused for posts and topics that others disagree with.

We are all Rangers fans after all so  why the ‘leave KAI alone’ type posts?

Not got an issue with KAI, just curious.

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yours is the only notification I’ve came in here to read since making my last comment but I stand by every single word - everyone in the stadium around me or I spoke to at half time agreed with me but in the magical world of RM I’m out of order :lol:

You need hawners mate!?  

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

Knock it off with them negative waves!! 

We played the best football in years with a team thats fresh out the box. 

Can't believe some are picking out wee faults with 20/20 hindsight. 

He said it at half-time.

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

Knock it off with them negative waves!! 

We played the best football in years with a team thats fresh out the box. 

Can't believe some are picking out wee faults with 20/20 hindsight. 

You would think that with all the crap football we have seen over the last few years that the Fans would see that this has the makings of a really good team  

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

With game time and coaching he will be fantastic and we'll struggle to replace him next year.

On reflection I was a bit harsh, I think the gaffer asked us to be patient with the boy and I’m on his case already.

Just frustrating as he clearly has the abilty.

I couldn't have been more pissed off at half time with the pair of them. Thought they'd cost us the 2 legs in that moment. I know there's not much point saying it now but If we'd kept the clean sheet and been 4-0 up instead of 3-1, we'd have been laughing! Instead we're not that comfortable at all. We need to be on form next week - especially with no Flannagan at left back. I think this will be tough as fuck.