Much better second half - positives to take

K.A.I

Before I start let’s see if the dick touchers in my other thread have as much of a problem with this thread being made out with the official match thread but I suspect they won’t bevause it’s a positive one 

anyway, thought second half it was a team of men out there - very proud of that performance in all honesty 

time will tell if the damage is done with that away goal thanks to being idiots upfront (which I stand by every word) but we done everything that could be asked of us to rectify it 

I must be honest I’m still unsure of Kent and Ajaria although Coubally is growing on me the way the dives into battles and emerges with the ball 

not a perfect performance I still think our decision making in final third is poor but that was a good show overall 

Thought Tav had a great game too and I’m a critic 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Should be in match thread. 

All the thread making is an obvious cry for help. 

That’s fine - I expect you’ll be making the same comment in all the aftermath threads? Of course you won’t because you’ll be too busy following Jordan Rossiter into 24h gyms around the west end ya pervert 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Before I start let’s see if the dick touchers in my other thread have as much of a problem with this thread being made out with the official match thread but I suspect they won’t bevause it’s a positive one 

anyway, thought second half it was a team of men out there - very proud of that performance in all honesty 

time will tell if the damage is done with that away goal thanks to being idiots upfront (which I stand by every word) but we done everything that could be asked of us to rectify it 

I must be honest I’m still unsure of Kent and Ajaria although Coubally is growing on me the way the dives into battles and emerges with the ball 

not a perfect performance I still think our decision making in final third is poor but that was a good show overall 

Thought Tav had a great game too and I’m a critic 

we had enough chances to finish the tie off in the second half. im pleased, this team are new and Maribor where champions lg last year. i agree with them two numptys in the first half.  

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we had enough chances to finish the tie off in the second half. im pleased, this team are new and Maribor where champions lg last year. i agree with them two numptys in the first half.  

Agree 

half time = raging 

full time = pleased

is it enough next week? = unsure which isn’t good 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Agree 

half time = raging 

full time = please 

could be backs to the wall next week, plenty of pace up front to hit them on the break.  were needing a real good number ten and another forward. cant wwait until Barisic replaces flanagan.  

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

could be backs to the wall next week, plenty of pace up front to hit them on the break.  were needing a real good number ten and another forward. cant wwait until Barisic replaces flanagan.  

Backs to the wall might suit us over there ... good defence and wee counter attack 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That’s fine - I expect you’ll be making the same comment in all the aftermath threads? Of course you won’t because you’ll be too busy following Jordan Rossiter into 24h gyms around the west end ya pervert 

You're embarrassing yourself. 

I called a reaction "ridiculous" and you've responded by calling me a fat rugby playing wanker (all probably true to be fair) bi-polar, a dick toucher and now a pervert. 

And you're calling me a pervert because I told you (in confidence through PM that I spoke with Jordan at the gym as we're often there later in the evening) That's a real mark of your character. 

You're undoubtably a good bear but fucking hell, you're really on one tonight. 

You can make all the half time threads going mental you like, and others can question them. That's how a forum works. 

Probably a bit "pot calling kettle" from me, but still...it would appear I'm potentially not the only one with a bi-polar condition. 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Disappointed in SkyLine and Jamie liking that comment but hey ho 

guess you can’t have an opinion or make spontaneous threads on here anymore 

I think they probably liked it because it was an obvious joke that you've taken far too seriously.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agree 

half time = raging 

full time = pleased

I am usually pessimistic in Europe over the last few years but with this team, nah we can do it, let's go.

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This thread still reeks of criticism Kai. just enjoy the moment and stop analyzing for the a bit. And btw, there was nothing wrong with Ejaria tonight mate. I hope he is not going to be the next whipping boy on here.

I’m sorry it reads like it’s critical it’s not it’s positive but other things laid out - called constructive 

why kid on it’s all amazing when it isn’t but why be all negative when there’s positives? Can’t win for having an honest opinion 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry it reads like it’s critical it’s not it’s positive but other things laid out - called constructive 

why kid on it’s all amazing when it isn’t but why be all negative when there’s positives? Can’t win for having an honest opinion 

I would still buy you a pint my fellow bear ?

Got to be happy with the overall performance and scoreline. A two goal cushion is always a very decent one to carry forward into a second leg. They'll have to come at us which will very likely open up gaps for us to counter attack into with the possibilities of nicking an away goal or two for ourselves. Afforded ourselves more than a fair chance of progression into the next stage with the second half goals.

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

You're embarrassing yourself. 

I called a reaction "ridiculous" and you've responded by calling me a fat rugby playing wanker (all probably true to be fair) bi-polar, a dick toucher and now a pervert. 

And you're calling me a pervert because I told you (in confidence through PM that I spoke with Jordan at the gym as we're often there later in the evening) That's a real mark of your character. 

You're undoubtably a good bear but fucking hell, you're really on one tonight. 

You can make all the half time threads going mental you like, and others can question them. That's how a forum works. 

Probably a bit "pot calling kettle" from me, but still...it would appear I'm potentially not the only one with a bi-polar condition. 

Grass!

Shat it.

:lol: