*** Offical Rangers V St Mirren Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Hearts getting a result today I'm anxious as fuck about tomorrow.  I'm hoping for a real statement of intent from us.  This is our chance to go above the scum in the league for the first time since 2011 I expect nothing less than our strongest team, an amazing atmosphere, and a good few goals.  No more false dawns let's go out there and get it done.

Really hope the crowd can continue the European backing in the league games, although history suggests we won't.

Think we have a manager and team that won't change their intensity whether we are playing Brechin or Barca, and it would go a very long way to making Ibrox the fortress we need it to be if we did the same.

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

After Hearts getting a result today I'm anxious as fuck about tomorrow.  I'm hoping for a real statement of intent from us.  This is our change to go above the scum in the league for the first time since 2011 I expect nothing less than our strongest team, an amazing atmosphere, and a good few goals.  No more false dawns let's go out there and get it done.

We were top of the league under warburton at one point. ?

1 minute ago, DietofWorms said:

McGregor

Flanagan  Goldson  Katic Barisic.

Tav  Coulibaly  Arfield   Murphy 

Ejaria   Morelos

Ejaria is a midfielder?

13 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We were top of the league under warburton at one point. ?

That's hard to believe.  I thought we drew the opening game against Hamilton, then dropped points against away to Kilmarnock, before losing the first Old Firm game at Parkhead. 

Surely the opening day draw wasn't enough to put us top even temporarily?

1 minute ago, TMB said:

That's hard to believe.  I thought we drew the opening game against Hamilton, then dropped points against away to Kilmarnock, before losing the first Old Firm game at Parkhead.  When were we above them?

After this game, look at the table at the bottom of the page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36994357

Just now, TMB said:

That's hard to believe.  I thought we drew the opening game against Hamilton, then dropped points against away to Kilmarnock, before losing the first Old Firm game at Parkhead.  When were we above them?

We drew with Hamilton first game of the season then won our next two games, but the tarriers never played their first game against thistle, SPFL allowed them to delay it because they were in some friendly tournament abroad.  So we were top for one week.  Then we went four league games without a win. ?

Must win tomorrow, just to take advantage of all of the momentum we have and to really set up the old firm game.

Would be more worried about tomorrow, but Stevie KNOWS the opportunity he has and won’t accept anything other than a win

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Canny mind, tried to block that whole season out tbh

Aye we were 100% top after beating Motherwell at Ibrox 2-1 the week later.  Then we drew at Kilmarnock and the least said about the game after that the better. 

55 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Ejaria is a midfielder?

57 minutes ago, DietofWorms said:

McGregor

Flanagan  Goldson  Katic Barisic.

Tav  Coulibaly  Arfield   Murphy 

Ejaria   Morelos

Wtf are people actually at games that spout this fkn constant shite? Flanagan ahead of tav?  Ejaria up front ?, Fkn weapon! I’m sick of fkn retards on this site spouting shite, that’s plenty!  If this is the level of idiot then fuck me

Archived