*** Offical Rangers V St Mirren Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

17 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Wtf are people actually at games that spout this fkn constant shite? Flanagan ahead of tav?  Ejaria up front ?, Fkn weapon! I’m sick of fkn retards on this site spouting shite, that’s plenty!  If this is the level of idiot then fuck me

Wow.:hairout:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, billym27 said:

the league is more important than europe. for me at least.

so i'd say put out our strongest possible team. we need to get as many points as possible and make ibrox a place to be feared.

Agreed.  Interesting dilemma for the boss, do we play Barisic and go four at the back or do we play with a back three in the knowledge that we don't have a left-back available for the Maribor game?   Curious to see how we line-up.

34 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Wtf are people actually at games that spout this fkn constant shite? Flanagan ahead of tav?  Ejaria up front ?, Fkn weapon! I’m sick of fkn retards on this site spouting shite, that’s plenty!  If this is the level of idiot then fuck me

image.png

Good test this wan, see whit we are made of, a team full of mullens and mcginns who will be seethin at that mhob gettin fucked the day and of course stubbsy who will want to put a downer on our optimism, so it'll be a wee battle, keep the heid and just do the business, the officials of course are another story.

The cevapi I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one place that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate just because it was cheap and serving lager on draught during Ramadan and the cevapi was so good that I'm literally getting wistful just now thinking about it.

16 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

The cevapi I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one place that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate just because it was cheap and serving lager on draught during Ramadan and the cevapi was so good that I'm literally getting wistful just now thinking about it.

Glad you enjoyed it mate xx

The cock I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one brothel that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate dick just because it was cheap and serving cum on draught during Ramadan and the cock was so good that I'm literally getting horny just now thinking about it.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Agreed.  Interesting dilemma for the boss, do we play Barisic and go four at the back or do we play with a back three in the knowledge that we don't have a left-back available for the Maribor game?   Curious to see how we line-up.

Halliday, Andy hallidayyyy...

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Connor Goldson,

He's the Rangers centre half, 

He's solid in defence and even better in attack! 

That dribble forward against Maribor when he rinsed two of their midfielders was ridiculous :lol: 

We’ll forget what came after that.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I don't like the idea of completely changing a line up that's been a success so far just because of one position tbh. 

I'd rather resign Kevin Kyle and play him left back, and keep everything else the same, than all the dramatic changes people have been suggesting. Most ridiculous being moving Tavernier to left back, Jack right back. 

Put McCrorie left back, the guy will do Flanagans job fine imo, and keep the rest of the squad the same. 

No need to over complicate it. 

3 minutes ago, GT66 said:

I don't like the idea of completely changing a line up that's been a success so far just because of one position tbh. 

I'd rather resign Kevin Kyle and play him left back, and keep everything else the same, than all the dramatic changes people have been suggesting. Most ridiculous being moving Tavernier to left back, Jack right back. 

Put McCrorie left back, the guy will do Flanagans job fine imo, and keep the rest of the squad the same. 

No need to over complicate it. 

Yep better bringing Hodson back than the highlighted part.   McCrorie at LB could be an option but I've a sickening feeling he'll play Hapless Halliday and that's a concern. 

Archived