Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

His work rate is immense,could have had a couple more today,just unlucky imo. By f**k the defenders know when he's on the pitch?

He 's just unlucky every fucking game then.

He scores one today.  It didn't matter he and others missed good chances, but on another day, those missed chances could equal defeat. We could have should have had five today, even with ten men.

He has improved under Gerrard, as I said we would when the maestro arrived, despite all the naysayers, but the now converted now singing to my Stevie G tune.

Is Morelos the ideal lone striker? He clearly isn't . One cannot fault his work rate thus far, but it's converting chances that will win us titles. He simply lacks the composure and doesn't have that poachers instinct of a McCoist, in spending too much time and energy chasing lost causes. Let's hope he learns that even a little thought is worth ten times more than bursting your erse. Top strikers know by second nature when and where to be to burst the net, without bursting their erse.

Once we get by Maribor, we sign Lafferty and the final part of the jigsaw is complete. We then have options and then watch this team go. We aint seen nothing yet!

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He looks a diffrent player under Gerrard. 

Full of confidence and playing some brilliant football. 

The difference confidence and praise makes. Compare and contrast the sullen trudging player from last year to this 

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

He is Playing much better under Gerrard.   We need another forward desperately because if Morelos gets injured or suspended we might struggle. Not convinced by Sadiq 

Agreed we need another foward.

I would always say you need at least 3 for a season.  

Based on reports I'd not be surprised to see lafferty back soon. 

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He 's just unlucky every fucking game then.

He scores one today.  It didn't matter he and others missed good chances, but on another day, those missed chances could equal defeat. We could have should have had five today, even with ten men.

He has improved under Gerrard, as I said we would when the maestro arrived, despite all the naysayers, but the now converted now singing to my Stevie G tune.

Is Morelos the ideal lone striker? He clearly isn't . One cannot fault his work rate thus far, but it's converting chances that will win us titles. He simply lacks the composure and doesn't have that poachers instinct of a McCoist, in spending too much time and energy chasing lost causes. Let's hope he learns that even a little thought is worth ten times more than bursting your erse. Top strikers know by second nature when and where to be to burst the net, without bursting their erse.

Once we get by Maribor, we sign Lafferty and the final part of the jigsaw is complete. We then have options and then watch this team go. We aint seen nothing yet!

Your usual fuckin nonsense posts 

Archived