Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Constructive criticism is fine but you know fine well that was not what I was alluding to.

People were claiming he was shit and should be sold. The lad scored over 20 goals and had a 1 in 2 goal/assist ratio as a 21 year old in a new country and team in his first season. A team who were poor under 2 managers.

He had a good overall season and his potential is clear.

Aye and what SG has done is given the lad the tools to fully exploit that potential making him a better all-around player and he is still only 22.   His overall play, teamwork, hold up play and passing have all improved since SG took over.  No way he's leaving in January but holding on to him in the summer window will be a massive ask.  Feeling he'll end up in the EPL or more likely La Liga, after he wins the league with us. 

Here we go again,the media pushing their usual shite, Morelos booked for petulance,he's a hot head ,can't control himself  blah de blah de blah. Referee couldn't wait to book him, just another honest mistake in a long list of mistakes, Morelos flattened of the ball and the perpetrators get a wee talking to and off they go, job done.Taking a player out who hasn't the ball is ungentlemanly conduct and he should've booked the Livingston player at the least or do his job and send him off for violent conduct.

A bit harsh maybe but this is happening in every game where the hammer throwers have been given Carte Blanche to kick,punch,stranglehold,break a players nose and basically carry out assaults on any Rangers player they want to knowing they'll get away with it.

And the cheating Refferees continue to dance to Liewells tune Surprise Surprise. Maybe we should adopt St Pats methods and cause a ref strike Not a chance of this happening as we would never stoop to their levels as we know they are the paragons of virtue and above reproach.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

My new best boy. Like a son to me now.

Glad he took my advce and got smart. The Stevie G effect in full swing.

Wouldn't sell him for 20mil.

Now you try and get a life and enjoy the result instead of being a prize wank.

You know it makes sense.

Your cabinet is overflowing with cups and medals. That’s a fact for sure. 

How many yellows has Morelos received for not understanding English. Is it gonna be our fault for teaching him?

1) seems like a few where ref talks to him and he looks blankly at them. But then punished.

2) he seems chastised more than any other player in league

3) several have been slagged on here for comparing footballers to "normal every day jobs" but imagine a Polish construction worker in your work being great at his job but disciplined because he is shouted at in English and walks away... just doesnt happen. 

Refs are too quick to book him.

And I dont watch a lot of English football but you dont see on MOTD or in papers that players who dont understand English are punished more down south

@BridgeIsBlue @SeparateEntityMyArse

You guys seem quite sensible when it comes to punishment that seems bias. If i am wrong then i can accept that

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You know it makes sense.

That’s a bigger flip flop than your alter ego in the boardroom forum. 😂👍👍

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

How many yellows has Morelos received for not understanding English. Is it gonna be our fault for teaching him?

1) seems like a few where ref talks to him and he looks blankly at them. But then punished.

2) he seems chastised more than any other player in league

3) several have been slagged on here for comparing footballers to "normal every day jobs" but imagine a Polish construction worker in your work being great at his job but disciplined because he is shouted at in English and walks away... just doesnt happen. 

Refs are too quick to book him.

And I dont watch a lot of English football but you dont see on MOTD or in papers that players who dont understand English are punished more down south

@BridgeIsBlue @SeparateEntityMyArse

You guys seem quite sensible when it comes to punishment that seems bias. If i am wrong then i can accept that

Where was all this "petulance/hot headed temper/disrespectful attitude towards referee's" towards the tail end of last season when he wasn't playing as well? 

Dembele went to them, scored goals domestically and in Europe, was touted as a £40m player at one point and destined for the big clubs down south. 

He scored 51 in 94 for them, whilst Alfredo has 33 in 68 for us. 

Yet one was a phenomenon and the other just a daft wee boy with a temper, it ain't hard to work out. 

3 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Don't think I have seen a wee guy play the lone striker role like him in all my puff. Sadly gone in January I feel.

The boy aint going anywhere in Jan. Gerrard has had 4/5months with him and I have never seen him more confident Just imagine what another 12months could do. Keeps going a top epl team will take a punt for silly money(in our terms).

Once he cut inside today there was only place the shot was heading

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You know it makes sense.

Hated King, out for drinks with him now. Hated Morelos, now he is your son.

Nothing suspect about you whatsoever.. 

The criticism he got last year when he went through his barren spell was justified. I would have taken the Chinese money in a heartbeat. Today, he is a completely different player with a different attitude. He is only 22 and has every chance to be the next Suarez. Gerrard is the right man to get him to that level. $ 30 million or don't bother calling......

39 minutes ago, dee9 said:

And to think they all laughed at us knocking back around 8 million. ......who's laughing now?

This lads a diamond and he's only getting better and better...

That's a very good point mate, they cunts were trying to ridicule us after the Chinese bid and Morelos failing V them but hopefully he sticks a few by them at Ibrox to get the last laugh.

Archived