Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

That's a very good point mate, they cunts were trying to ridicule us after the Chinese bid and Morelos failing V them but hopefully he sticks a few by them at Ibrox to get the last laugh.

Absolutely mate.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Have to admit that I'm worried he has a mental block against the tarriers, he NEEDS to score against them in the next one. He does that and his stock will sky-rocket down south. 

Agreed, he needs to.

But to me it seemed as if all his goals previously were from the middle of the goal / directly in front of it... and he fluffed his lines sometimes. 

Whereas now he is scoring left foot, right foot, from tight angles as well as still directly in front of goal.

I dont think the mental block is there, I just think he is a better player over last two months than the previous 14, scoring from various positions in the box, and will now do the business against them.

43 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Agreed, he needs to.

But to me it seemed as if all his goals previously were from the middle of the goal / directly in front of it... and he fluffed his lines sometimes. 

Whereas now he is scoring left foot, right foot, from tight angles as well as still directly in front of goal.

I dont think the mental block is there, I just think he is a better player over last two months than the previous 14, scoring from various positions in the box, and will now do the business against them.

Tend to agree, if he is on his game could genuinely see us pumping them. 

3 minutes ago, Scottyarf37 said:

Lets not forget.

His goal, equalling the Premiership era record of scoring in seven successive games

Amazing

Im sure the media will say his value is at least £20m now...

Wont they?

Archived