Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media/ diddy clubs etc. who all love to say the "will he be able to handle the physicality of the spfl", as if that is a good advert for Scottish football, seem to hate Morelos just because he can whilst making the hacking CB's in the league look like the donkeys they are. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Unless he is offered Champions League next year, I think he may hang around for another season.

Wishful thinking I’m afraid, he will be gone this summer. Should give us a hefty war chest though, go out and buy 3/4 players of real quality. 

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Could you imagine it was him who did what their Keeper did.

It wouldn't be 'it was soft'. 

It'd be 'he's given the referee no option.' 

I've not seen it back yet. 

But the way they all described him leaving a foot on Ralston, and the McKenna incident, as stamps was fucking ridiculous. 

Only genuine red card he has had in his time with us is the sending off at Ibrox against the sheep, but still even some of our fans buy into the medias bs about him

35 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

He is too good for every defence in this league.  That is why we must keep him at all costs even if we are receiving offers in the £25 million bracket in the summer.  

Would you genuinely turn down 25 million? That is a lot of money for our club and league. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Could you imagine it was him who did what their Keeper did.

It wouldn't be 'it was soft'. 

It'd be 'he's given the referee no option.' 

Said something similar in another thread.

Also, watching the repeat and Craigan (rather than talking about the incident) is too busy calling Morelos petulant during the aftermath of that incident as well!

52 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Would you genuinely turn down 25 million? That is a lot of money for our club and league. 

No chance.  That isn't a bid a Scottish team can turn down for a player.

I think he will go for 15-20m with a sell on clause ( which could be worth another 5m in a few years)

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

What a player, his reactions at the end of the game were brilliant

Don't know how he managed to score 3 of the 4 goals because they were assisted by Candeias, and as we all know he has never ever beat a man.

Archived