Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted Morelos gone and never to play for us after the bheggers game, I’ve calmed down a bit and we all know how important he will be to winning the league this season.  Someone needs to have a word in his ear though but if the stupid shite keeps up, sell him in January.

58 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I wanted Morelos gone and never to play for us after the bheggers game, I’ve calmed down a bit and we all know how important he will be to winning the league this season.  Someone needs to have a word in his ear though but if the stupid shite keeps up, sell him in January.

You want to keep him but if he doesn't stop getting booked which won't happen you want to cripple us and sell him mid season

Good stuff 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You want to keep him but if he doesn't stop getting booked which won't happen you want to cripple us and sell him mid season

Good stuff 

Getting booked is different to getting sent off.  But if you want to cripple us by playing with ten men 5 times a season in important games, we’ll...good stuff.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Getting booked is different to getting sent off.  But if you want to cripple us by playing with ten men 5 times a season in important games, we’ll...good stuff.

So the options are cripple us for 5 games a season or cripple us the entire second half of the season?

Archived