Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Smile said:

Been better this season so far looks in much better shape and has worked tirelessley for the team.

Noticeable how much fitter and leaner he looks. Dropped the timber it seems. Would love to see him rattle in a hattrick against the fucking rat scum tarrier shite 

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I was admittedly against him and wanted him moved on,  but he is definitely growing on me.  SG is doing wonders with the whole squad.  They all appear to love having him as our gaffer and quite rightly so.  The way he talks gives me a lot of eargasms:)  

He's been fantastic so far, Mr Gerrard has clearly given him the impetus to step it up a peg. 

The enviroment that was Rangers in the 2nd half of last season would not be a great one for a young guy, who speaks broken english and shot of confidence. Is it any wonder he (and many others) didn't thrive.

He has started this season a better player than the kid we signed last year. We forget, (largely because he was pish after new year) that the kid looked a real find last season, at least up until pedro got the punt - then the confidence dropped.

29 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I was admittedly against him and wanted him moved on,  but he is definitely growing on me.  SG is doing wonders with the whole squad.  They all appear to love having him as our gaffer and quite rightly so.  The way he talks gives me a lot of eargasms:)  

I'll come in your ear love xxx

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Surely you can’t be serious if you think Morelos and Sadiq are enough to get us through the season? 

The gif he posted was the character Ted STRIKER from Airplane.

At least I think that was his intended joke. ?

Looking a lot better so far under Gerrard. 2 well deserved standing ovations coming off in the last 2 games as well. Needs to stop getting involved in daft wee flashpoints though,he'll be a target all season because he's easy to wind up. 

On 13/08/2018 at 06:09, Sket said:

Looking a lot better so far under Gerrard. 2 well deserved standing ovations coming off in the last 2 games as well. Needs to stop getting involved in daft wee flashpoints though,he'll be a target all season because he's easy to wind up. 

Spot on! One minute I love him the next I’m screaming at the tv because he’s done something stupid! When he’s on form and his confidence is up he’s top class if he can just cut the stupid petulant behaviour out!

Would have sold him for 1 million pre season but the whole squad seems to be rejuvenated under Gerrard. I mean, even Halliday looks like he could be a decent squad option for us now. We need to sign him up on a long contract with improved terms as Gerrard says, but we definitely need another quality striker in. I still think Morelos will be a real form player due to his mentality and he's hit a wee purple patch just now. But, at some point, he'll go a few games without a goal and his head will go down. At that point we need another quality option.

Archived